Poll: Did you find this article useful?
Yes and I will share it
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collapse the trusts! Spread this like fire!
11-19-2012, 08:08 PM
We need to wake up.
The society we live in is nothing but a filthy pyramid scheme of mind control.

Pope Boniface VIII in 1302 during the Inquisition, an “express trust” was created with a Papal Bull called “Unnam Sanctum”.

It created this and it created the Roman Empire from Roman Cult Sorcery.

It has 3 different “Cestui Que Vie” trusts-

1. Romanus Pontifex
2. Aeterni Regis
3. Convocation

All law is Ecclesiastical Law. This law allows “Constructive Trusts” to be created.

These trusts demand you retire before 75, because that is outside the law of the trust to claim.

In a courtroom you have an Administrator, Trustee, Executor and a Beneficiary.

A person taken in to court is the Beneficiary. Your Birth Certificate is nothing more than the title of the Trust, the Judge in a court, who is basically an Administrator, asks for the person’s name, if you give your name, the one on your birth certificate, then you are allowing the Judge (Administrator), to swap roles with you as the beneficiary.

A constructive trust is defined as – “Constructive trusts in English law are a form of trust created by the courts primarily where the defendant has dealt with property in an "unconscionable manner", but also in other circumstances; the property will be held in "constructive trust" for the harmed party, obliging the defendant to look after it.”

Once they have the name, you have given the fiction of the Cestui Que Vie Trust, life. It is nothing but modern slavery; it allows the Stock shares, which are generated by your birth certificate, to be taken from you.

The Government has to supply evidence to a Monetary Fund that proves there is a demand for money, your Birth Certificate is proof of that. If you have “dealt with property in an unconscionable manner”, then the Judge, or the state, has the power if you identify with the name on the trust, to take this property off you. The Judge receives a commission, the public purse is relieved of an expense, but you still exist as demand, so whether or not you are able to contribute, if you are part of the trust, you are not permitted to be a beneficiary.

The Clerk is the Trustee, the Prosecutor is the Executor. The Prosecutor has the liability, they create the summons to a hearing. Once you admit to being the beneficiary to the trust, then the Executor becomes the beneficiary and you become the Executor and you execute your own sentence. If you don’t identify with the trust, then the Executor has to pay, as they have bought the proceedings to claim.

The Ecclesiastical factor means that a courtroom is about the “Sacrament of Penance.” This means that you are a “Sinner”, you have been a source of funding for the Stock Exchange and the system has now capitalized on your felony, your predisposition as a sinner, so you are no longer permitted to handle the property of the state in an unconscionable manner, the Ecclesiastical Trust in the court represents Church Law, the Judge, Clerk and Prosecutor and even your own Lawyer or Solicitor, are representatives of the Church, they are in business with God, Priests. If you sin, they are saying that they can offer forgiveness by getting you to confess and identify with the trust and that you will be “forgiven” by God, if you give them the money that your existence and name permits the banks and the Governments to make money “out of thin air”.

It is an Administration of credits from the Kingdom of Heaven. This “Administration” is “Penance”.

It only works with confession; it runs like the Church and is a glorified confession booth.

You basically through your identifying with the trust, the accuser, the person accused and the witness and the Priests give the Judgement and the sentence and has the power to forgive sins.

They manage the indulgencies, which are sins committed after forgiveness.

They have monetized sinning, which has got to be a problem in our disastrous economy. Instead of using your money in this corrupt trust to solve problems with technology and make resources of the Earth every human’s inheritance, they instead create legal fictions like this.

A warrant is only in place to indemnify the Queen from being sued if they lose, a warrant also allows a “Writ”, which is basically a “Rite”, which is a religious term for a spell, to be sealed and indemnify the Monarchy. The basic truth is that it is illegal to send people to jail; it is only this inhumane legislation of reinterpreted madness that permits fraud.

A Writ is also an indulgence, but because of all this reinterpreting, no one picks up on the madness of it all, the piracy.

Prosecutor can be broken down in Latin to mean –“Representing one’s own flesh, or a person who is claiming to be you, making a false accusation”.

If the Prosecutor can’t get you to swap roles, then they have to pay the liability and they receive no commission from your trust account. You are nothing more than a bank account.

The way out of this is just as insane as the trust.

Instead of having a birth certificate, you can have an Ecclesiastical Birth Certificate called a Live Born Record. This is an independent system that doesn’t identify with the trust. It means that you have documented proof you are divine and so you can’t sin!

By this fact, if you have a birth certificate, then your soul is owned by the state and ultimately, the Vatican!

You can also say this in court, you don’t have to go to prison, no one does, it is all illegal.

When the name of the trust is called for instance the “John Doe” trust, you can say, “Are you saying that the trust we are now administering is called the John Doe trust, your Honour?”

The very mention of this knowledge will put the fear of God into the Judge.

Don’t ever identify with the trust.

“We can now establish that the trust is the name of a trust ‘Not a live man’, what is your next question your Honour?”

Judge – “What is your name?”

You must be very careful not to identify with the name of the trust because doing so makes us the trustee. What does this tell you about the Judge? If we know that the Judge is the trustee, then we know that the Judge is the name, but only for this particular constructive trust.

As you will notice the Judge will become frustrated with the refusal to admit being the name, that they will issue a warrant and as soon as the man leaves they arrest him, how idiotic is that?

They must feel foolish for admitting that John Doe is not in the Court, so I’m issuing a warrant for his arrest and as soon as the man they just admitted is not there to be arrested because he is there.

They must get us to admit to being the name or they pay and we must not accept their coercion or we pay because the Judge is the Trustee, a precarious position.

The best thing to say in that case is “John Doe, is indeed in the court, your Honour.” Point to the Judge.
“It is you, as trustee, you are John Doe, today, aren’t you?”

Why not? We are men and women, we are not persons. We have Dominium.

During their frustration over not admitting to being a trust name, the trustee and/or the executor of the trust, we ought to ask who they are.

“Before we go any further, I need who you are.” Address the Clerk of the court.
“The trustee for the Cestui Que Vie trust owned by (STATE/COUNTY/PROVINCE), are you the Cestui Que Vie trustee who has appointed this Judge, as a trustee for the Cestui Que Vie trust owned by (STATE/COUNTY/PROVINCE)?”

“Are you the Cestui Que Vie trustee who has appointed this Judge as Administrator and trustee of the constructive trust case (case number(s))?”

“Did you also appoint the prosecutor as executor of this constructive trust?” Then point to the Judge.

“So you are the trustee,”, then point to prosecutor, “you are the executor, are you not? And I am the beneficiary.”

“So now we know who’s who, I as the beneficiary, I authorise you, to handle the accounting, and dissolve this constructive trust.”

This is the power we have, dissolve this confession; I’m not into sin, I’m Divine.

You are a spirit, they view you as a dead soul, lost at sea, minor, and incompetent and award of the state.

“I now claim my body, so I am collapsing the Cestui Que Vie trust, which you have charged, as there is no value in it. You have committed fraud against all laws likely we will not get to hear that before the Judge will order. Case Dismissed!”

Or even more likely – the prosecutor will say clutching his cheque book
“We’ve withdrawn the charges.”

There are 100,000s of people doing this.

When you go to court, magistrates, you are under UCC law, this means you can only be fined.

When the Judge has a recess he can change it to Canon Law or Maritime Admiralty Law, this can sentence you to prison.

Admiralty Law is in play as you are then seen as lost at sea, you are officially stock on a port and they now have the power to store you in a warehouse (prison).

If the Judge orders the Bailiffs to throw you out of court, then you can say “Don’t do that, you are dishonouring a court official.”, because the documents have been handed to the bailiff.

If the Judge goes to leave the court for recess, then you must acknowledge – “The Judge has jumped ship, for the record, he has abandonded ship and I as Sovereignty in this court take control! Case closed! With Prejudice!”

If the Judge says they are going to have a recess, you can decline it, as it is an offer. “Your Honour, I don’t consent.”

If it is adjourned, then it stays in the same court, so just follow the above.

Always relay that “I seek leave for an Interlocketary appeal, on a matter of law.”

If you say this, the Judge will be reluctant to go to appeal because he will be losing out on commission.

Go to Santos Bonacci “Your Soul Is Owned By The Vatican” on Youtube, this is all there with resources.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 11:14 PM
This is brilliant stuff. I always enjoy new ways to turn a court case in the favor of humanity.

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
11-19-2012, 11:38 PM
If you don't give the name and say your name is "John Doe", which is the title that is given to a dead person, then the Judge has to create the trust in that name, but because John Doe is not a live man, he can't be in the court, so they have to issue a warrant to arrest him, but they can't because he doesn't exist.

Using the information above means that you are not consenting for the Judge to swap roles with you, if you don't confess, then you can't sin, it is all an elaborate fiction.

This confusing system is basically founded on the Church, that Jesus and God are the only ones who can forgive, they represent this fiction and it is saying "You are a filthy rotten sinner, you can't be saved on your own God dammit, You go to Prison and give me some money".

The birth certificates are the names of the trusts, giving that name gives the fictional trust life.

The truth about the Bible is that it says that the Kingdom of God is within you, not some mythical omnipotent, hierarchical, patriarchal entity, they have capitalized on this to steal from the poor.

By not giving them the tools to create the trust allows you to be Divine, you are a spirit, not a person, if you are divine, you are not a sinner.

Watch the Santos Bonacci Lecture and you will see the trust and how it is in everything.

A spirit can't have a name, the church can't own anything, this is why this madness is in operation, if we are awake, we don't have names, we have a soul, keep people asleep and hide all this fiction and call it law, then you will have a name that they can buy and sell like stock to put in a warehouse (prison), they can literally own your soul, as you are saying that you ARE a sinner and you are consenting to confession and penance (hearing and sentencing).

You stand in a dock in court, you are on the port, a lost soul, lost at sea, incompetent etc.....this is how they view you, so you can say you are John Doe, not a live man, the trusts can only charge a trust account with a living person.

When you don't allow yourself to give them your soul, you are proof that you come from heaven, heaven is in you, so you can then legally claim your body back!

It's insane law made by insane people. They know they can't just take things, so they have found a way to get you to give it to them.

The property that is abused in an unconscionable manner, is the money in the trust, if you confess, you admit that you can't look after this property and effectively prosecute yourself and hand over everything that is yours to the state, you are the "award of the state".

You are an incompetent - so by law, if you stand in court, you're an idiot, this is how these box tickers work, it is sick.

If you don't give a name, they can't take anything from you.

Remember a warrant is only a technicality to protect the state from prosecution if they are wrong, it is all illegal, but they have made this stuff up so you give it to them, without you even realizing it.

This is how the state makes money, they make things so expensive and raise taxes so that you are much more likely to commit crime, when you do, they send you to prison, but they can still claim from monetary funds under the name on the Cestui Que Vie Trust.

One more thing - Cestui Que Vie Trusts are 3 trusts, Cestui means 6 in Latin.

It is the mark of the beast, 666.

The Vatican is a false Saturnalian Brotherhood, the pope is the false prophet, it is the Church of Satan.

Hope I have explained better for you.

If you have to go to court, say what is above and you will win, as they will have to lose commission and pay the liability for the charges bought before the court.

You can't be prosecuted if you don't give the name on the trust, if you don't do that, then the only person who can be prosecuted is the Judge, and the Prosecutor will have to pay the charges as they are liable for the whole thing.

You can take this with you, you don't need to remember it, it is worth knowing, if you show even an inkling of how a constructive trust legalizes fraud, they will try to dismiss the case before the charges have to be made.

Either you pay and they get commission, or they pay and lose commission.

It's all sales of souls, literally, it's a curse on Humanity.

With an ecclesiastical deed poll, you will have a new trust number that doesn't have Roman numerals and you have documented proof that you are a spirit.

Remember you are a dead soul, lost at sea, let them know you know this and claim your body back!

It is insane, but completely true, the Vatican is the owner of all land, they have taken the wealth from us all, when we register our birth certificate, nurses get a commission.

Commission, commission, commission, trading souls from dead bodies, forgiveness for indulgence, it is all in Cestui Que Vie!

Know the mark of the beast, everyone knows that the Latin's are Saturn's people, Saturn is the Great Opposer, Satan (S A T U R N - S A T A N), 3 Cestui Trusts, Cestui = 6 in Latin, 666, the Pope is the Beast, King of Peadophiles, the Queen is the Queen of Pirates, all of it is Mercinary, America means Mercinary, Filthy mind control and insane needs for profits.

What I am exposing is like overloading a robot with humanity, it can't compute, it will short circuit, Attourney means Turn You Over, Prosecutor means Accuse ones own flesh, how much more do I need to prove that Vatican is the Church of Satan?

Check out the Saturnalian Brotherhood - 666 the cult of Saturn on YouTube.

Open your eyes, those who have eyes to see, will see.

They pawn us off with the madness of thinking the Bible is History, it is all the natural sciences, astrology, you can't invent it, it isn't a psuedo-science, it just IS!

Expose this false institution, the revelation says that they operate just like this Church, the baptism is their way of pulling wool over our eyes, we are supposed to return natural oils with alkalines, minerals, salts, not put it on our forehead!

Why are there so many Hexagrams in the Vatican? Pentagrams? Satanic Idolotary? Look and you'll see it, they are getting away with murder!

They have the afterlife to come, after they have sodomized and raped us physically, emotionally and morally.

End the madness! Bring on a resource society! Destroy the cartel! The age of Aquarius will set us free! No more duality! One world religion-Astrology!

They killed all Hermeticists, why? Because they can't let you know that it is just a story!

You can't save yourself, go to prison and give me money!

The False Prophet has been here the whole time, Jesus Christ is within us, our hearts, open your mind and let the light shine!
11-20-2012, 07:15 AM
This is interesting, but what country(ies) is this pertaining too? In American and Canadian law this wouldn't work I know.
11-20-2012, 01:20 PM
This does work in United States law. In Canadian law it is easier, because you can fire your elected officials via mail.

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
11-21-2012, 05:53 AM
You need to understand that the Vatican owns everything. If you have a birth certificate, then you are part of the trust, but if you don't give that name, it is just legal fiction.

It applies everywhere.
11-21-2012, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 10:49 AM by Sythor.)
(11-20-2012 01:20 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  This does work in United States law. In Canadian law it is easier, because you can fire your elected officials via mail.
In the United States the law isn't under a church though, we don't report to the Vatican or anything like that. Not stating your name doesn't make the Judge mad for any of these reasons, it makes him mad because it's just not polite. I'm all for freedom of humanity but this seems to be all conspiracy mate.

(11-21-2012 05:53 AM)nemus_amaranthi Wrote:  You need to understand that the Vatican owns everything. If you have a birth certificate, then you are part of the trust, but if you don't give that name, it is just legal fiction.

It applies everywhere.
Well that's just simply not true, the Vatican may own a lot of religious based things but I was born in a hospital that didn't have a set religious status and no one owns my birth certificate but me.
11-22-2012, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 02:05 AM by nemus_amaranthi.)
Watch Santos Bonacci - Your Soul Is Owned By The Vatican

I can't convince you anymore, there are loads of people doing this.

Put "Judge issues warrant for his own arrest" in you tube.

There are loads of US cases, I assure you, ALL law is ecclesiastical law based around Cestui Que Vie Trusts, it is your enslavement.

Please believe me.

We have been taken for a ride, this isn't a conspiracy theory, it is verifiable scandal.

They think we are dead, by law you are dead, until you reclaim your body.

Your birth certificate is legal fiction, you can't name your body, you can't own molecules, they belong to the Universe.

Trust me, it is all true, we DON'T have to go to prison.

We have been duped from day one.

Please, please believe me!!!

You don't want to believe it, because it is so demoralizing, how do you think I feel? I've been in the wars for weeks, I try to deny it, but the more I look, the more I see the truth.

They think they have better blood, that poverty is genetically inherent.

Every president, especially Bush, pushes religion down our throats, why do it if it is not for profit?

If it was genuinely for good, hope and charity, then what happens if we don't have religion?

If we didn't have it, by logic, we'd all probably be dead.

The Vatican is above everything.

They push that the bible is history, that you can't be saved unless Jesus and us help you, godammit, now you go to prison and give me your money.

They respect nobody, no beliefs, nothing, there is no such thing as class, just a divide of nerve.

People fear the "New World Order", this is the new world order, it's been here since Constantine.

Your Soul Is Owned By The Vatican - Santos Bonacci - YouTube

► 64:33► 64:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IAFZP...

A UK Judge Issues Warrant For His Own Arrest for Treason (Mirror ...

► 5:07► 5:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0Y_jjlCTQ

CQV Cestui Que Vie Trust -- Appointing the Judge Trustee in New Hampshire

The link above, should show that what I am talking about, has validity in the States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NCxJkID...re=related

this video proves that you can't look for answers in legal documents, because it is not english, it is Legalese, a confusing language of verbal contracts.

Legalese

Legalese is an English term first used in 1914[2] for legal writing that is designed to be difficult for laymen to read and understand, the implication being that this abstruseness is deliberate for excluding the legally untrained and to justify high fees. Legalese, as a term, has been adopted in other languages.[3][4] Legalese is characterized by long sentences, many modifying clauses, complex vocabulary, high abstraction, and insensitivity to the layman's need to understand the document's gist. Legalese arises most commonly in legal drafting, yet appears in both types of legal analysis. Today, the Plain Language Movement in legal writing is progressing and experts are busy trying to demystify legalese.
Some important points in the debate of "legalese" v. "plain language" as the continued standard for legal writing include:

Public comprehensibility
Perhaps most obviously, legalese suffers from being less comprehensible to the general public than plain English, which can be particularly important in both private (e.g., contracts) and public matters (e.g., laws, especially in democracies where the populace is seen as both responsible for and subject to the laws).[5]
[edit]Resistance to ambiguity
Legalese may be particularly resistant to misinterpretation, be it incidental or deliberate, for two reasons:[citation needed]
Its long history of use provides a similarly extensive background of precedent tied to the language. This precedent, as discussed above, will be a strong determinant of how documents written in legalese will be interpreted.
The legalese language itself may be more precise when compared to plain English, having arisen from a need for such precision, among other things.
Joseph Kimble, a modern plain-English expert and advocate, rejects the claim that legalese is less ambiguous in The Great Myth that Plain Language is not Precise.[6] Kimble says legalese often contains so many convoluted constructions and circumlocutions that it is more ambiguous than plain English.
[edit]Coverage of contingencies
Legal writing faces a trade off in attempting to cover all possible contingencies while remaining reasonably brief. Legalese is characterized by a shift in priority towards the former of these concerns. For example, legalese commonly uses doublets and triplets of words (e.g., "null and void" and "dispute, controversy, or claim") which may appear redundant or unnecessary to laymen, but to a lawyer might reflect an important reference to distinct legal concepts.
Plain-English advocates suggest that no document can possibly cover every contingency, and that lawyers should not attempt to encompass every contingency they can foresee. Rather, lawyers should only draft for the known, possible, reasonably expected contingencies; see Howard Darmstadter, Hereof, Thereof, and Everywhereof: A Contrarian Guide to Legal Drafting 34 (ABA 2002).
[edit]Expectation/preference
Regardless of its objective merits or demerits when compared to plain English, legalese has a clear importance as a professional norm. As such, lawyers, judges, and clients may expect and prefer it, although no client or judge has ever actually expressed such a preference publicly.

Now who's being rude?
11-22-2012, 07:21 AM

Your Soul Is Owned By The Vatican - Santos Bonacci - YouTube

Quote:► 64:33► 64:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IAFZP...

A UK Judge Issues Warrant For His Own Arrest for Treason (Mirror ...

► 5:07► 5:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
Both broken links.

Quote:
CQV Cestui Que Vie Trust -- Appointing the Judge Trustee in New Hampshire

This person is simply trying to prolong his trail by denying the judge to conduct her work, the law states that if you don't feel ok with a Judge you may deny them the right to conduct their business and get transferred. The only cases this doesn't work in is in divorce court (and sometimes federal court depending on the crime). The reason why Judges leave when this happens is because it is required, they risk a lawsuit if they are denied ability to work and continue. This goes into the same category as the "you have the right to an attorney", you also have the right to a jury of your priors along with what I just stated above.

The link above, should show that what I am talking about, has validity in the States.
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NCxJkID...re=related
Very misleading video, the man clearly never studied law in his life, you are not legally required to talk to a police officer but it's not because the Vatican owns you.

Quote:Now who's being rude?
Neither of us were? This is a discussion, not an argument. All in all I've scanned over and watched all the videos you've posted, most of the people talking haven't a clue what they are saying and clearly have a very low amount of knowledge into law. Non of this is proven, and simply isn't true.

I'm not here to brag but I'm rather up on how our (The United States and Canada) law systems work. My brother and sister both became lawyers and I studied for one year before switching to computer science after seeing a killer get away in a court case we were following.
11-22-2012, 10:41 AM
(11-21-2012 10:47 AM)Sythor Wrote:  
(11-20-2012 01:20 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  This does work in United States law. In Canadian law it is easier, because you can fire your elected officials via mail.
In the United States the law isn't under a church though, we don't report to the Vatican or anything like that. Not stating your name doesn't make the Judge mad for any of these reasons, it makes him mad because it's just not polite. I'm all for freedom of humanity but this seems to be all conspiracy mate.

Even if the United States doesn't have to report to the Vatican they are still using the same system (Uniform Commercial Code and Maritime-Admiralty Law). Originally the independent States operated in Common Law under a Republic (this was shortly after the Civil War). As living, breathing creatures we are not subject to UCC or MAT unless we agree to be; not giving the judge the name on your birth certificate means the only way you can be affected is through Common Law (which is the law of mankind).

The court system may seem like it protects your freedom, but the moment you are called to court to defend yourself against the state your freedoms can't help you. Keeping your name can protect your body from unnecessary hardship.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Economic collapse, prepping, and the occult. tod 6 884 11-24-2015 12:49 PM
Last Post: tod