Poll: Did you find this article useful?
Yes and I will share it
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collapse the trusts! Spread this like fire!
11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
(11-22-2012 10:41 AM)AnonALion Wrote:  
(11-21-2012 10:47 AM)Sythor Wrote:  
(11-20-2012 01:20 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  This does work in United States law. In Canadian law it is easier, because you can fire your elected officials via mail.
In the United States the law isn't under a church though, we don't report to the Vatican or anything like that. Not stating your name doesn't make the Judge mad for any of these reasons, it makes him mad because it's just not polite. I'm all for freedom of humanity but this seems to be all conspiracy mate.

Even if the United States doesn't have to report to the Vatican they are still using the same system (Uniform Commercial Code and Maritime-Admiralty Law). Originally the independent States operated in Common Law under a Republic (this was shortly after the Civil War). As living, breathing creatures we are not subject to UCC or MAT unless we agree to be; not giving the judge the name on your birth certificate means the only way you can be affected is through Common Law (which is the law of mankind).

The court system may seem like it protects your freedom, but the moment you are called to court to defend yourself against the state your freedoms can't help you. Keeping your name can protect your body from unnecessary hardship.
There are many ways to in this day to prove someones identity however, while 200 years ago or so you could deny charges by simply not saying your name in this day you are just considered un-cooperative and sentencing will be harder on you. We use the same system (slightly different) as they do over there but wasn't one of the big points of this that the Vatican owns people (or at least the right to your title)? If that is no longer true for countries that practice a brand of law which is not under the church (United States and Canada) doesn't this kinda fall apart mate?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 04:50 PM by nemus_amaranthi.)
This is what I have been trying to say, whether or not they are involved, the system just is.

You don't have to believe the conspiracy, just the way it works.

Please try and search across the net for the links I have posted, they work for me.

The fact is that the guy in the vid has not become the executor, you will delay and dissolve because the Judge, the clerk and the prosecution will have to pay and lose commission.

They are not a charity, they work for commission, the more people go to jail, the more money they make.

You still get hit with costs even if you don't get a conviction.

It's all Mafia extortion and bust out.

I recommend that you all watch Zeitgeist, if you still think things are good after that, then we have to agree to disagree.

I'm fighting against enough faceless, emotionless monsters enough, without trying to convert everyone in their control.

We don't need everyone, just enough to grind it to a halt.

Make the resources of the earth the property of everyone, not just who has the most.

I wonder if they know that Ethiopia is on the same planet as them.

Faceless government Mafia thugs.

Think it's a coincidence that the Mafia comes from Italy?

That they are all Roman Catholic?

They breed their values, to acquire.
11-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Just a request - for those of you that want to challenge my view, i recommend that you PM me, one on one and we can eliminate misinterpreted text, come to fully acknowledged and decoded common ground to reach summary and conclusion.

Thanks.
11-23-2012, 06:19 AM
nemus your muse is a wordy bitch

[Image: fan-2.jpg]
11-28-2012, 12:01 AM
I am a little bitch, thank you.
11-28-2012, 02:13 AM
If anyone else wants to help with research on the 'freeman on the land' project, please PM me for data details.
02-15-2013, 12:41 PM
that's just not at all what I meant

[Image: fan-2.jpg]
10-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Days like this, I go, "you gotta be kidding me, right?"

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
10-15-2016, 11:20 AM
I have a question relating to child support ???

I was receiving work cover until october 2013 and have not been receing any income since then apart from money received from the sale of my personal items at less than 50% of valuation in order to pay my bills and survive.

Yet child support who was fully aware that i was not receiving any payments from work cover (as they were notified in writing before my payments were due to be cancelled) yet they continued to assess my income at the previous higher rate of $98,000 per annum !!!

They were given an updated income assessment of $58,000 from 2011 and yet they contued to charge my supposed account at the higher rate of $98,000 even after my payments ceased !!!

They are alleging that there is an outstanding amount of $26,000 +++ fees fines etc etc ??? They also state that the assessment can not be changed because no payments were received since june 30 2013 which is absolute garbage because work cover were deducting child support payments from my payment prior to depositing funds in my account !!! All documentation shows payments being to child support prior to me being paid !!! Yet child support blatantly denies that any payments were received !!!

How do i go about getting this mess sorted and all these ridiculous charges fees and extortion payments reversed ???

I am not trying to avoid my responsibility to my children as i regularly give money to them when I have some available !!! All I am trying to to is get this ridiculous amount reduced or reversed completely as it was created illegally and unlawfully and with prejudice against me !!!

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

Regards PH3691
10-15-2016, 11:38 PM
The pope owns my soul? Its a lot to read. The short of it. NO! The fucktards of religious institutions dont own what they didnt create. You own yourself. Free choice means you can fight, bite a bullet, or let some fuck control you via whatever forms of toture or coercion. Bur OWN it? Hah. They want one to think that.

At times, i dont even know if the creator (assuming there is just 1) does. If you choose to fight even to unmaking then youre never owned. Might be destroyed but oh well. A scrap of memory or hiccup in time you exist..... Until you dont.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Economic collapse, prepping, and the occult. tod 6 818 11-24-2015 12:49 PM
Last Post: tod