Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on...REALLY!?
09-21-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 04:51 PM by Mider2009.)
Not all Christians are like that.

Also we can't all be edgy demon loving emo types who wack off on sigils and get high in their thirties.

Card reader, pm me if interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2016, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 05:14 PM by Shadow.)
(09-21-2016 04:35 PM)FocalMind Wrote:  
(09-21-2016 04:12 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Hillbilly Christfags that don't research what's in their bible outside of what their uncle-brother pastor tells them and Muslitards are the ultimate and absolute defining aspect of scum.

Fixed that for you. Wink

They totally don't do any of that either Lol. I've always found it humorous that the people who know least about christianity are the christians themselves XD

(09-21-2016 04:50 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  Not all Christians are like that.

Also we can't all be edgy demon loving emo types who wack off on sigils and get high in their thirties.

Speaking of being in their 30's, isn't that a little young to be having such an obvious midlife crisis? It's almost like your entire life has been one big crisis of sorts Lol.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Shadow I thought you had a BA in psychology, how is it you can't read me by my actions? I can read you. Look I'll explain.

1. You're constant need to reply to me shows you're insecure and threatened. If you weren't you'd have me on ignore.
2. You try to insult me and make it personal. This shows me you're angry and I'm getting to you.
3. You've tried to ask me several pseudo psychological questions. This shows me you're trying to find a weakness. The fact you stopped after I called you out on it proves this.
4. You have validation issues which is why you need to have everyone like you on this forum. Not only that the fact you pretend to be an expert cements this. You've probably had many failures in life and can't let them go.
5. And lastly you prob have daddy issues with religion. I bet mom and dad made you go to church a lot.

Angel

09-21-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm on a forum to post, right? What would be the point of being on a forum if I wasn't going to make posts? This is also the pot calling the kettle black. What have you done? Reply to my every post, even when they weren't even aimed at you? I'm trying to insult you and make things personal? Have you done something different? I don't think you're in any position to be calling anything I say as pseudo psychology. You actually have to know the first thing about psychology in order to point something pertaining to psychology out as being false. Plenty of people have hated me on this forum. I don't think I've ever cared, and I'm pretty sure plenty of people can attest to that. I've also never claimed to be an expert. Just FAR beyond you. I've totally had failures in life. I learned from them. Who hasn't? That statement was a complete waste of time. Lastly, ya I had to go to church a lot, but I was very young and didn't have a problem with it at that age. I do live in America, after all. My problems with religion stem into what it does to society as a whole. I doubt you have the intelligence to view and consider such things, however.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
09-21-2016, 05:54 PM
(09-21-2016 05:33 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  1. You're constant need to reply to me shows you're insecure and threatened. If you weren't you'd have me on ignore.
2. You try to insult me and make it personal. This shows me you're angry and I'm getting to you.

You've picked with Shadow on this thread and on the Roman rite of revenge thread for no other reason than to start shit.

Your the problem here, not the other way around, and the sooner a moderator can get on the better.
09-21-2016, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 06:00 PM by Mider2009.)
Well actually focal he has harassed me in pm.

If you should got your tongue out of shadows ass for two seconds you'd see that.

Third I'm sorry...I just enjoy getting on his nerves Sad

Oh and shadow...thanks for admitting everything I said about you is right. Second your erratic typing style means you're either very mad or hurt...sorry kiddo.

09-21-2016, 06:02 PM
(09-21-2016 05:56 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  Well actually focal he has harassed me in pm.

If you should got your tongue out of shadows ass for two seconds you'd see that.

Third I'm sorry...I just enjoy getting on his nerves Sad

Oh and shadow...nothing in your reply says I'm lying. In fact your erratic typing style shows your typing out of anger. Lol

You started those PM's too. I sent you one PM first, and it was offering help out of concern. I can post it word for word if you'd like. All the other ones you've sent me first. I don't perceive my typing as erratic. Does anybody else? I'm a fast typer, and obviously think a lot faster than you're capable of (as are most people). Maybe that's what you're noticing. Misconceiving and making assumptions yet again.

As for getting on my nerves, you think it's funny getting on my nerves? Especially considering what I've already explained? That yes, it indeed pisses me off when I see someone giving novices dangerous and incomplete advice? Cause if you think that's funny you can go fuck yourself.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
09-21-2016, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 06:07 PM by Mider2009.)
I told a novice she should be asking the gatekeeper permission before entering the grave yard, I told her to pay said gatekeeper.

I then gave her advice on the need to cleanse, leave offerings, learning divination, finding a spirit who's even interested. If that's dangerous I guess I'm a bad person..you gave her zero advice. Funny, others are giving her worse advice yet you're singling me out...lol I must get to you really bad.

And yes I find you getting angry utterly hilarious.

Lastly you pm'd me under false pretenses to offer your "help".

09-21-2016, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 06:09 PM by Shadow.)
All of your so-called 'advice' was sorely incomplete. Face it; you could have potentially fucked them. The only reason you posted any steps to begin with was so you could make a sad attempt at being a 'black sheep' and doing the opposite that everyone else in the thread was doing (telling her she probably just shouldn't). It's not like you're a fucking mystery. Just extremely low in the IQ department.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
09-21-2016, 06:13 PM
(09-21-2016 05:56 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  Well actually focal he has harassed me in pm.

And you've just sent me a random pm saying you don't take requests from newbs, even though I've never asked you for shit. Thing is, its easy to forward messages to the moderators, so I suggest you stop causing bullshit here and now.