Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on...REALLY!?
09-21-2016, 06:15 PM
But you gave her no advice did you shadow?

What did you do? Ask why this why what, what if her religion is this or that. Do you know how many magical systems, religions, etc their are? You're basically saying they don't work...only yours does...sad.

And the advice I gave her is sound and is backed by people way better then you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2016, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 06:21 PM by Shadow.)
(09-21-2016 06:15 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  But you gave her no advice did you shadow?

What did you do? Ask why this why what, what if her religion is this or that. Do you know how many magical systems, religions, etc their are? You're basically saying they don't work...only yours does...sad.

And the advice I gave her is sound and is backed by people way better then you.

Alright, this conversation needs to end here NOW. It's completely off topic, and completely useless. Just like everything else you've decided to post. If you can't see the advice I gave, albeit in a tongue-and-cheek manner, then that once again proves your lacking ability in reading comprehension.

How about we keep our little round about in PM's so we don't get more decent threads junked? I really don't want to see that pattern continuing. I've been guilty of it myself in the past, and it'd be a nice change to discontinue the behavior.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Lol...typical.

I asked what help you gave her and off you run.
09-21-2016, 07:42 PM
Taking the personal arguments to PM sounds like a very good idea.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
09-22-2016, 02:37 AM
I agree Hagen since it always a very good idea to take it to PM since it tiring just to read them, let alone for the ones doing the arguments.
09-25-2016, 01:33 AM
It is good to not open any occult related sites from work. Just keep this part of your interests in secret.

Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.
09-26-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2016 09:09 PM by Knight of the Temple.)
(09-20-2016 02:34 AM)Ryen Wrote:  To most Christians, anything that is not Christian itself is immediately categorized as "Satanic".

Psalm 95: "For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils ..."

(09-20-2016 03:00 AM)Nomad Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 02:34 AM)Ryen Wrote:  To most Christians, anything that is not Christian itself is immediately categorized as "Satanic".

It is the their ignorance.

Of what?

[Image: Image9.jpg]

Gershom Scholem, Jewish Gnosticism, Merkabah Mysticism, and Talmudic Tradition
10-01-2016, 04:28 AM
I think he meant it's their ignorance to not know what other religions entail. Ex: Most people I know I confuse Satanism with Luciferian. There are huge distinctions between the two, but they refuse to educate themselves.

I'm pagan, live in the South, and thus referred to as a devil worshipper. They have no clue what my beliefs entail, but because it isn't judeo-christian it's categorized as satanic.

As for working for a Christian company, I'm in the same boat, but keep my beliefs to myself. When I hear "God bless you", I mutter blessed be back. They don't want to be enlightened so I won't waste my energy. To do so otherwise puts a target on your back.
10-01-2016, 05:05 AM
(09-26-2016 09:09 PM)Knight of the Temple Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 03:00 AM)Nomad Wrote:  It is the their ignorance.

Of what?

How's everything?

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2016, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2016 01:10 AM by Ontical.)
This is disgraceful. Just had a quick google search (I live in UK) and found this site : http://www.fortiguard.com/webfilter
The link that says 'alternative beliefs' says :

Quote:
Alternative Beliefs

Websites that provide information about or promote religions not specified in Traditional Religions or other unconventional, cultic, or folkloric beliefs and practices. Sites that promote or offer methods, means of instruction, or other resources to affect or influence real events through the use of spells, curses, magic powers, satanic or supernatural beings.

Click here to see if this category is currently blocked.

The other company that is doing it is called 'blue coat'.