Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communication matter-magic and Saint Expedite
03-14-2018, 11:10 PM
I was having some delays in communication matter plus relationship matter, so I was really frustrated. I worked with some kind and helpful Spirits days before to help with this but there're still some frustrated obstacles. So all themorning today I was thinking about a spirit can help clear this remained obstacle in a quick way, and saint Expedite comes in my mind. So I spent a good amount of time this read and study about him and his petition procedure, or rituals. Then this evening the issue arised again, I was feeling blocked again, so I think I would need a petition, but due to my living enviroment it's hard to set up a altar continously for some few days ( The instruction I read on the internet is to set up his altar and pray daily until the prayer be answered), and I find out that there's a website that use his name and is dedicated to him. There're a a lot good stuff here.I was thinking about my problem when I read the petition, thinking about him (the saint) in my mind and thinked about how should I do the petition the near future and what I should offer (one of the things you should do is a public thanks post for him). Then few minutes after that, there's a sudden minor improvement in my problem, it doesn't solve everything but that was a good improvement, and it's sudden. And I was quite amazed, I even still yet perform ritual.
Thank you saint Expedite for this. Smiling
( I will be doing a proper petition ritual to him if the problems is still serious)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2018, 12:48 AM
I haven't personally ever seen the need for rituals with Saints, usually if your prayers are heartfelt, they answer Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
03-15-2018, 03:35 AM
It was a girl here who give thanks to him. And give a idea, hopely she reply
03-15-2018, 03:44 AM
do you want a 'contact me ' type of communication spell?

I have tried the one in Vagabond Youtube channel TWICE and it has worked everytime. You may try that
03-15-2018, 02:35 PM
@Wylandriah91 I never worked with Saint before so.. I thought that for the first contact a ritual is needed, but may prayer with true emotions is the most essential Smiling
@HellDevil Thank you, I search that channel and there're a lot intersting stuffs here, include the "contact me" spell Smiling
03-16-2018, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 08:21 AM by JintheNinja.)
wy is right- ritual is not the way to go with saints unless u know them really really well and can work under their direction. like people they have things they like - expedite in my experiences loves his lodestones- and there are non ritual easy ways to utilize a lodestone with him using herbs, prayer and a bit o rum.

the best way to contact a saint in my opinion is to light their novena candle (or baring that a small appropriate coloured taper - and white will always work) and recite their novena for the full 9 days - and if re a candle dresser like me start with only ONE herb. for st quick i’d use CLOVES or CINNAMON. why? do u ask strangers for big favours? when you ask a benevolent aunt or uncle for the first time do u ask in a really convoluted way full of complexities and negotiate your way to a response - OR do you respectfully INVITE an honoured elder into your house and offer them something they like and see how it goes BEFORE you ask of anything. personally the latter has always been the way i approach saints. start by seeing if the saint even wants to work with you, then work devotion ally and if u get the all clear start doing work. it’s simple, but respect and humility are key.
03-16-2018, 10:13 PM
Here is something that I do.
I work with saints (mostly east orthodox ones) and one thing I use is...akathists. Unlike novenas that you read for 9 days, akathist is read in a single session, they don't take long to read..about 15 to 30minutes. To get a better connection you can read every day.
Here's some copy-paste from wiki.
"Akathist is a type of hymn usually recited by Eastern Orthodox or Eastern Catholic Christians, dedicated to a saint, holy event, or one of the persons of the Holy Trinity."
I have found them to be very effective.

A few of them

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Another thank you to St Expedite! Eeveepony 11 221 03-16-2018 07:48 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Human Magic Powers and Spirit Magic Powers Candy Ray 23 478 03-04-2018 08:10 AM
Last Post: Obsessed Researcher
  st. Expedite. Rizla 16 473 01-24-2018 10:45 AM
Last Post: Rizla
  Meditation - does it really matter which hand is on top? Evoker 9 287 12-03-2017 10:01 PM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  Public thanks for Saint Phanourios SpiritOfYolo 1 189 08-06-2017 04:57 AM
Last Post: LonelyAstronaut