Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concluding my work experience
09-03-2017, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 08:20 AM by Calicifer.)
Said two months were pain in the ass. At first my body was in shock and I was dying. Within half of the month it had adopted. I wasn't doing anything there. Just little bit of work, like 50% of all time I was working. Other time I was sleeping, painting, reading, playing, exploring, stealing, playing. There was of course few incidents. Like recently I got in trouble for another's person's stupidity. That person later followed me around and that frustrated me to no end. God, send me disease, death and despair, but please, do not sent me stupid and especially don't make me personally responsible for them. That is worst punishment you could ever devise to me and yet, I was punished like that.

In that work I had four women bosses and I can say that they deviated from incompetent bitches to decent leaders. Director was the best since even when she was pissed, she knew how to talk and how to be diplomatic. She was a shinning example there. There was one who one day made her personal goal to make my few hours unpleasant, being extra bitchy and on my back. Though, funnily enough she relented and became warm to me at the end. After all, you cannot be angry at someone who is like a wall, completely unaffected by your bitchiness and just flows with time and space. Other two were workaholics. In fact, outside of director, they were workaholic, working ungodly hours, 12 hours shit at least 6 days out of 8, but in fact, I never seen them rest outside of longer holidays as per usual. They constantly stay late and work themselves silly, I could see their ill health and exhausted bodies. Pitiful creatures, I left them out there to die.

As for me, in the end I even began to work! Imagine that! Though, I lost all interest in stealing stuff. I was simply too good at it, stealing from mall. After all, they have way too much stuff and a lot of them can go missing without anyone ever noticing. Wink

In fact, I started to hate my job. As a raven, I MUST HAVE THAT, since I steal it. So, I ate their food even when I did not wanted. I was especially into icecream, but I took various mini pizzas and other stuff which I defrosted in the kithcen and ate peacefully.

Though, I never understood humans. Those commercial freezers were putting -20 degrees C of wet cold. Why humans assume that nobody will eat icecream there? I was alone, eating all that I could, even not bothering going out. I would just close the door and let the slaughter commence. Only sitting, eating ice cream at -20 degrees below zero made me cool off. You see, I have another abnormality. My body tends to be warmer than usual and being capable of tolerating immense variations of heat and cold. You humans are such silly creatures. Oh, it is too cold! Oh, it is too hot! Bitches, I need commercial freezes to cool off, only -30 degrees makes me feel cold, but I enjoy that, because it builds my body.

Actually, I loved to hide in said freezers from my bosses. Even with survaylance everywhere they could not find me, silly silly women. They once even called security and they did not found me until I wanted to be found. You will never win hide and seek game with me for your minds are simple and you assume way too much. Why you would think that I would not hide in said freezer and just chill there? It is perfect, plenty of expensive ice cream to eat, nobody goes there since it is my responsibility, it is isolated. I just close the door and waste time here. Better luck next time. You should had paid attention in kidengarden when you were thought to play that game. Wink

Funny accident today happened. So, I was wondering if I should poison entire workplace. People were bitches to me. Bosses got mad and spoke out of their place once or twice to me. There was one or few people which I did not wanted to get poisoned, but oh well, what I can do. So, I was making my mind to infect local limonade which was being made for tomorrow, of course, I would steal poison from supermarker where I work, no need to waste one of my own stock. When I noticed very unusual thing. That pot where all the drink was brewing was missing. It was here for two months straight and exactly the day when I decided to poison everyone, it was gone. SIGH... Those damn coincidences!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2017, 08:39 AM
What. The. Fuck.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
09-03-2017, 08:40 AM
It is just me baby. Wink

09-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Hilarious.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
09-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Very mercurial.
09-10-2017, 12:59 AM
(09-03-2017 08:39 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  What. The. Fuck.

save your energy or marry him, he aint gonna change Happy

Prince of Earth
09-10-2017, 05:14 AM
(09-03-2017 08:40 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
It is just me baby. Wink

Is he still alive or did he died from cancer?
09-10-2017, 05:22 AM
Whom?

Thought, I recently was thinking about replacing office supplies with radioactive material. Not sure if it would be difficult to found or make some. You know, someone pisses you off and you pour into its drink or at worst, leave in its office some presents. You were its bitch today, but in ten years you gonna get that person.
Oh yes. You gonna show what happens when you mess with me. Though person in question might not even remember for what he received that nor it is likely to ever realize anything more than it is now sick with cancer, but revenge is revenge.
09-10-2017, 06:01 AM
The actor who play the villain in Lazy Town.
09-10-2017, 06:58 AM
I just enjoy music.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So how you do handle the work environment yourself? Calicifer 16 479 09-07-2017 09:58 PM
Last Post: Burning Tree
  Experience with Carl Nagel book New 6 24 2,284 07-09-2017 12:37 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  Why Anti-Trump Spells Won't Work Fork Nan Pwen 51 1,729 02-27-2017 09:53 AM
Last Post: Chazaq
  Work With Me On InstaGram. HighMagickHaven 0 190 01-19-2017 05:44 AM
Last Post: HighMagickHaven
  My first experience on LSD Harvey 62 7,004 12-11-2015 07:55 AM
Last Post: Harvey