Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conor McGregor Scandal
04-18-2018, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 08:57 AM by Calicifer.)
Hmm, it is not like I see it. Constantly having a need to attack others, boast about something which you do not dare to show it. Making up claims about others and later backing away from them. You take up a lot of nice sounding principles, but do not live by them nor ever think of others through the lenses of ideals you uphold.

(04-18-2018 07:17 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(04-18-2018 03:10 AM)Dusk Wrote:  
(04-16-2018 05:45 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Its terrible to lose a profitable career over some feuding petty childish thuggery. Thank you for the link! On the sunny side, maybe it will spare his brain from getting fried from constantly being abused and punched, this fighting stuff is total crap, I think its horrible to be punching people in the head and hurting each other.

UFC fighters often take fewer hits in their entire careers than many boxers do in single fights.

I don't follow UFC but I love watching the fights when I get the chance.
Actually this sort of comforted me, if this is true, it makes UFC better than boxing then. I just hate violence in general and find guys wanting to cuddle roughly with guys to be homosexuals but whichever causes the most damage pain and violence is going to be the worst in my book, the best being non competition non violence everyone happy laughing flower feast time utopia, the worst being pain damage horror hell trauma time.

When you endure pain, it becomes just something mundane. To an ignorant, being burned for eternity sounds awful, but for someone who understands, it is just mild irritation.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2018, 10:05 AM
I had to look him up.
1) Your accountable for your own actions.
2) Theres a big problem if you cant look ahead.
3) Thats a dangerous person that reacts that quickly without being able to see repercussions.
4) Hes got enough money he could have hired someone to take of that and even get there quicker....

Seems he may have got hit in the head one too many times that he couldnt figure that out. Its hard to find too many faults in people we adore even if theyre an idiot. Trust me I have some first hand experience there...

[Image: screenshot_8704_zps3brusk1l.png]
04-19-2018, 11:28 PM
Another classic case of the protective, and overtly savagery Cancerian doing what they feel is right in the moment. Mike Tyson another classic case too.

[Image: utzawha.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gwan Conor!!! Wylandriah91 24 775 08-28-2017 12:13 PM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Labour 'losing touch with working class' - Conor McGinn blankme 2 463 05-25-2016 06:21 AM
Last Post: blankme