Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating sexual thought forms/tulpas (no negative comments)
09-28-2015, 12:10 PM
i've sort of touched on this topic in my other thread-

i've been experimenting with a sexual thought form/tulpa i've created in the form of a beautiful woman. i've got to say, its been both fun and interesting. throughout the day i visualize her and try to feel her presence and of course feel her physically as well. i have 'programmed' her to be able to hypnotize and telepathically influence me by using her nice physical attributes and moving her body around in a sensual way-like when she starts to oil her body in front of me.

when im sleepy in the beginning or end of the day, is when i really notice her. a few days ago when i woke up at my friends house, i suddenly got a vision of her on top of me and i 'felt' her energy which of course got me 'stimulated.'

i sort of 'store' and amplify her energy using a nice smoky quartz crystal i have. alot of the time when i add more energy to her, in order to concrete her existence, i 'pull' up red energy through my root chakra. so sometimes i like to hold the smoky quartz in my right hand while i breathe and pull up the energy from my root chakra and through my spine and through my heart chakra and down my arms and out of my hand and into the crystal, thereby charging the thought form.

if anyone has any tips on how to perfect this technique,i would like to hear it (except if you think this is a bad idea then i dont want to hear that)
also if you've had your own experience with sexual thought forms then i would like to read about that as well. if you want help on creating your own thought forms whether for sexual purposes or otherwise, then feel free to pm and i can help with that too Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2015, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 12:21 PM by Shadow.)
*cue music* WEIRD SCIENCE!!!

To make up for being an asshole, let me actually help. Use the Sacral Chakra and in general make sure to incorporate some orange energy. It's the energetic color of desire. Make sure to program it with your specific *ahem* desire. Then splash it with some red for vitality. Let me know if that actually works. I've never made an Astral sex doll before.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2015, 12:19 PM
(09-28-2015 12:10 PM)psyched1992 Wrote:  i've sort of touched on this topic in my other thread-

i've been experimenting with a sexual thought form/tulpa i've created in the form of a beautiful woman. i've got to say, its been both fun and interesting. throughout the day i visualize her and try to feel her presence and of course feel her physically as well. i have 'programmed' her to be able to hypnotize and telepathically influence me by using her nice physical attributes and moving her body around in a sensual way-like when she starts to oil her body in front of me.

when im sleepy in the beginning or end of the day, is when i really notice her. a few days ago when i woke up at my friends house, i suddenly got a vision of her on top of me and i 'felt' her energy which of course got me 'stimulated.'

i sort of 'store' and amplify her energy using a nice smoky quartz crystal i have. alot of the time when i add more energy to her, in order to concrete her existence, i 'pull' up red energy through my root chakra. so sometimes i like to hold the smoky quartz in my right hand while i breathe and pull up the energy from my root chakra and through my spine and through my heart chakra and down my arms and out of my hand and into the crystal, thereby charging the thought form.

if anyone has any tips on how to perfect this technique,i would like to hear it (except if you think this is a bad idea then i dont want to hear that)
also if you've had your own experience with sexual thought forms then i would like to read about that as well. if you want help on creating your own thought forms whether for sexual purposes or otherwise, then feel free to pm and i can help with that too Smiling
also no negative comments about this being a stupid idea or calling me a noob please. obviously this isnt a noob question as metaphysics and psychology are subjects in which much more is obviously left to be discovered and the opinions of people seem to differ. and yes, ive been with girls before (not that my social life or state of mental health is anyones business), and yes, if i wanted to i can try to get another girlfriend but i dont even want one to be honest, i actually dont feel very lonely even when i am alone, even before i started conciously creating thought forms. so, again, to anyone who wants to still label this as 'stupid' or as a 'noob' thing to discuss, just remember that's just your egos way of reinforcing yourself into putting you on a pedestal above me.
09-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Read my reply, damn it! I seriously wanna know how it works for you, lol.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
09-28-2015, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 12:34 PM by psyched1992.)
(09-28-2015 12:14 PM)Shadow Wrote:  *cue music* WEIRD SCIENCE!!!

To make up for being an asshole, let me actually help. Use the Sacral Chakra and in general make sure to incorporate some orange energy. It's the energetic color of desire. Then splash it with some red for vitality.

hahaha Weird Science was a pretty good movie. thanks for the tip about using the sacral chakra/and orange energy. i have read that the sacral chakra was associated with sexual processes more than the root chakra. when working with the chakras i have noticed when i focus on my sacral chakra it 'stimulates' me much more than the root chakra.

i normally envision this thought form with a red aura, so i guess i will have orange in there too now Smiling

(09-28-2015 12:22 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Read my reply, damn it! I seriously wanna know how it works for you, lol.
im actually envisioning her being charged with energy from my sacral chakra as we speak Wink
09-29-2015, 02:12 PM
i've been adding red, orange, and pink energy to her aura now. i am thinking of making a private online journal entry in order to give her a life history, and to further program her personality and mannerisms/further concrete her existance in general.

i find it especially fun to smoke some herb and get 'lifted' while i further visualize/and feel her getting life energy pounded into her from me or someone else Wink
09-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Techno works the best for "pounding" beats.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
09-30-2015, 04:15 AM
This thread is made of win
09-30-2015, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 09:35 AM by HellBlazer.)
Quote:(no negative comments)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:i've been experimenting with a sexual thought form/tulpa i've created in the form of a beautiful woman.
[Image: 4b6eda05a8a2a8c7672161e304c4e0fefb881b05...fced53.jpg]

Sorry I can't help it. This thread make me laugh.
09-30-2015, 05:52 PM
HellBlazer Im right there with you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creating a psi ball Daemonsic 58 14,386 02-26-2017 07:54 PM
Last Post: Daemonsic
  save sexual Energy jon20000 3 985 12-01-2016 02:35 AM
Last Post: aries