Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating sexual thought forms/tulpas (no negative comments)
10-01-2015, 07:28 AM
You magicians should take this more seriously. This is mot about creating imaginary girlfriends. Its about working on the self and tweaking the anima shich effects the girls you do attract into your life.

And if you make it powerful enough you can even Possess your intended Lover, which makes things infinitely more fun. This is the ultimate Love Spell =)

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 08:59 AM
This is all about mental masturbation and has nothing to do with working on the self. It's just an exercise in sexual fantasies. If he was working on a thought-form that represented negative aspect of he's persona, with the intent to banish them. I'd gladly support such an effort.

I'm gone.
10-01-2015, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 11:10 AM by psyched1992.)
(10-01-2015 08:59 AM)HellBlazer Wrote:  This is all about mental masturbation and has nothing to do with working on the self. It's just an exercise in sexual fantasies. If he was working on a thought-form that represented negative aspect of he's persona, with the intent to banish them. I'd gladly support such an effort.
you are making an assumption that i'm using this technique 'just' for mental masturbation. you can only base that assumption on what i have written. though, if you notice, i have written before that i'm using this for other experimental purposes as well. i have also mentioned that i want to try use this thought form to channel my sexual energies into spiritual energies(i think it might have been another forum).
i intend to use this for psychological growth and experimentation. as everyone knows, thought forms can be used to better access the subconcious mind.
10-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Quote: as everyone knows, thought forms can be used to better access the subconcious mind.

No not everyone know this. You think the casual reader of this forum knows this? I know it extremely well and there are smart ways of doing stuff and dumb ways of doing things. One thing that might happen is that you'll never find the right woman due to having this unconscious bias, because they don't meet up to the standards of this dream woman you've created. That's the problem with long term thought-form, in fact there are no short term thought -forms because no matter how you banish/destroy them. They'll still be in your mind. Even the casual thought will invoke them.

Experimenting is fine but I'm just giving you my advice. You need to be cautious. We don't need another tulpamancer mind humping his My Little Pony thought-form, then complaining about how he can't get rid of it. "The thought-forms become to persistent.".

I'm gone.
10-02-2015, 03:00 AM
(10-01-2015 08:20 PM)HellBlazer Wrote:  One thing that might happen is that you'll never find the right woman due to having this unconscious bias, because they don't meet up to the standards of this dream woman you've created. That's the problem with long term thought-form, in fact there are no short term thought -forms because no matter how you banish/destroy them. They'll still be in your mind. Even the casual thought will invoke them.

Ya, the best thing he could do is literally just see it as an animated sex doll and nothing more.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2015, 04:47 AM
(10-01-2015 08:20 PM)HellBlazer Wrote:  
Quote: as everyone knows, thought forms can be used to better access the subconcious mind.

Experimenting is fine but I'm just giving you my advice. You need to be cautious. We don't need another tulpamancer mind humping his My Little Pony thought-form, then complaining about how he can't get rid of it. "The thought-forms become to persistent.".

Tulpa-mancer.. I like that Title =) Tulpa-mancers when evolved properly could be formidable mages.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
10-02-2015, 04:59 AM
(10-02-2015 03:00 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 08:20 PM)HellBlazer Wrote:  One thing that might happen is that you'll never find the right woman due to having this unconscious bias, because they don't meet up to the standards of this dream woman you've created. That's the problem with long term thought-form, in fact there are no short term thought -forms because no matter how you banish/destroy them. They'll still be in your mind. Even the casual thought will invoke them.

Ya, the best thing he could do is literally just see it as an animated sex doll and nothing more.
im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, as i just mentioned i see this entity as more than just a sex doll.
10-02-2015, 09:07 AM
So it's just an imaginary girlfriend/companion that's being pumped full of libido. Nothing sexual about that at all.

As for tulpamancers, we'll if they didn't spend so much time creating imaginary friend the art of tulpa/thought-form creation might mean something.

I'm gone.
10-02-2015, 09:32 AM
(10-02-2015 04:59 AM)psyched1992 Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 03:00 AM)Shadow Wrote:  

im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, as i just mentioned i see this entity as more than just a sex doll.

Oh, I must have missed that bit. How did adding orange work for you, btw?

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 06:26 PM by psyched1992.)
(10-02-2015 09:32 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 04:59 AM)psyched1992 Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 03:00 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Ya, the best thing he could do is literally just see it as an animated sex doll and nothing more.

Oh, I must have missed that bit. How did adding orange work for you, btw?
good i think. i feel like my tulpa/and i like it.

(10-02-2015 09:07 AM)HellBlazer Wrote:  So it's just an imaginary girlfriend/companion that's being pumped full of libido. Nothing sexual about that at all.

As for tulpamancers, we'll if they didn't spend so much time creating imaginary friend the art of tulpa/thought-form creation might mean something.
except that im not 'just' pumping her full of libido as i've already mentioned haha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creating a psi ball Daemonsic 59 17,211 06-05-2017 11:33 AM
Last Post: Lost_soul
  save sexual Energy jon20000 3 1,144 12-01-2016 02:35 AM
Last Post: aries
  Creative Sexual Energy woodoo003 6 1,409 09-14-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: goaldigger123
  Positive energy bomb (thought form) psyched1992 1 777 09-07-2015 10:36 AM
Last Post: HellBlazer