Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating sexual thought forms/tulpas (no negative comments)
10-04-2015, 03:37 AM
The more I think about this, the less of a fuck I give about what you do. If you end up screwing your head space up then that's on you.

Magick only works because you believe it does. The only truth and power in the art is the intention behind the act. Regardless of the reality of the forces you work with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 07:08 AM
so last night seemed like one of those breakthrough moments i'm sure we have all had when dealing with meditation/energy work with a certain intent. you know, eventually you'll suddenly feel energy more during a session than you had before, you'll feel even more focused, and so it is obvious to you that you are making progress in what you are trying to do.

so i was at my friend's house last night. i had my smoky quartz crystal in my hand and i was mentally sending it sexual energy as usual. my friend, though, has no idea about my project. i was breathing and continued focusing on the image and feel of the tulpa 'inside' the quartz crystal-and with my eyes open i was gazing into the crystal as well. i was also visualizing and 'feeling' red energy go up from my root chakra and through my hands and into the crystal. i then willed orange energy (thanks for the tip, Shadow) to go up from my sacral chakra and into the crystal. i was alternating between sending energy to the crystal/thought form from these 2 chakras.

i had just smoked some 'herb' as well, and so i was even more sensitive to my own energy and i was already in a meditative state. my friend left the room for a few minutes and then suddenly i noticed that i felt even more focused and aware of my own energy (as my friend left my room, my total awareness naturally only focused on myself now).i felt the energy more going up my spine, and i felt what seemed lik buzzing and slight electrical sensations coming from smoky quartz, like when i've made psi balls before. (i've felt this from my quartz already before, but this time it was more apparent).

for a moment i practically saw some energy as it when up through my hands and into the quartz. it looked like white/or gold sparks and it just lasted a second. i could 'see' my tulpa more clearly in the crystal too. i closed my eyes then, and suddenly i saw and felt the body of the entity i have been creating floating diagonally in front of me, i felt her presence as well and i felt energy being pulled from my whole body and into the entity.(although i was aware that i was giving this energy voluntarily) the body of the tulpa had seemed more solid than it would normally seem to me.
10-05-2015, 11:25 AM
[Image: GolfClap2.gif]

Magick only works because you believe it does. The only truth and power in the art is the intention behind the act. Regardless of the reality of the forces you work with.
10-06-2015, 08:48 AM
haha cyber 'bullies' amuse me
10-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I'm sorry about my attitude. Is this project coming along fine?

10-06-2015, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 09:13 AM by psyched1992.)
for those of you interested, i've noticed my thought form presence more in that twilight phase between sleep and wake. somehow i feel this is probably a normal thing for people to experience when 'tulpa forcing.'

i've been using this technique lately where i visualize and create a sword in my hand, with the christian cross on it. i then call upon my Higher Self to assist me in what i'm about to do (which is to destroy/transform negative thought forms). next, i visualize and 'will' violet fire shooting down from the higher spiritual planes. i then hold up my astral sword and allow the fire to hit the sharp metal. my sword is then endowed with the metaphysical properties of the violet fire from the Violet Flame meditation. the properties of this fire are said to be able to heal on a deep level and dissolve negative karma.

next step, i 'will' negative energy from my psyche to manifest itself in front of me in the form of a thought form. normally this thought form looks like me, but wears a cliche' black bandit mask. i contain/trap this thought form in a transparent bubble in front of me. i then cut the thought form in half with my fiery sword. i watch the thought form dissolve quickly, and i then notice, on purpose, a hole which was left behind. i then heal this hole with my mind in whatever way feels appropriate at the moment. after this area is healed, i draw a protective symbol over the area to protect it from further psychic attack, whether from my own mind or the mind of others.

i have also tried creating/summoning another astral sword, blessing it with the Violet Flame as well, and then handing it to my sexual tulpa, so that she can help root out unwanted energies with me too.

(10-06-2015 08:51 AM)HellBlazer Wrote:  Yeah, I'm sorry about my attitude. Is this project coming along fine?
its okay and yes haha
10-06-2015, 09:54 AM
I think psyched is on his way to getting his own TV show. Good job.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
10-11-2015, 03:08 PM
(10-06-2015 09:54 AM)TheDragonKing Wrote:  I think psyched is on his way to getting his own TV show. Good job.
thanks. *takes a bow*
11-16-2015, 06:49 AM
What's become of this project?

11-22-2016, 08:08 AM
I lost interest in this project for a while but have suddenly gained an interest in it again. my tulpa and I have been having fun especially when i am in that half awake half asleep state. Apparently I made another account and just named myself psyched instead of psyched 1992. So ya. Smiling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  save sexual Energy jon20000 3 767 12-01-2016 02:35 AM
Last Post: aries
  Creating a psi ball Daemonsic 64 12,254 11-13-2015 03:37 PM
Last Post: theticknarthur
  Creative Sexual Energy woodoo003 6 899 09-14-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: goaldigger123
  Positive energy bomb (thought form) psyched1992 1 543 09-07-2015 10:36 AM
Last Post: HellBlazer