Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cremation or burial?
04-10-2018, 02:54 AM
I'm anti both. If I can't keep moving, then the Lenin preservation route maybe and neither buried nor burned. Also don't put a freaking heavy slab over me or leave me for vultures you disrespectful people! If I'm coming back becore the big come back, give me a nice little door so that I can terrorize people and return to my Japanese style pod hotel room freely. Big easy pass code numbers so I can bang them with my numb hand and not need to use my fingers, just in case its difficult.

Between burning and burial though, burial. Even now I don't mind the idea of being under some dirt as compared to being burned!

I want to be propped up on a throne maybe looking like I might wake up any moment.

One cool one might have me giving the middle finger across my chest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Leave my carcass out for the coyotes and the ants.

It won't be mine anymore.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-10-2018, 01:47 PM
(04-10-2018 09:25 AM)Dusk Wrote:  Leave my carcass out for the coyotes and the ants.

It won't be mine anymore.

There was once an episode of some show, maybe Tales of the Crypt or something where the dead person continues to experience but just can't communicate or speak or move their eyes or whatever.
04-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Love that show xD

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2018, 06:23 AM
Cremation with good cleaning of the smoke and gases are better for the environment, mother earth, than burial.

The ashes goes back to the earth as a fertilizer, giving new life.

Cremation sends ashes to the black elfs that live underground, and the smoke gases goes to the light elfs in the atmosphere.

The spirit gets free and goes to God of gods.
05-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Organ donation, whatever can't be used, let science have. Organ donation is an amazing gift to save lives. The waiting list is years long for many organs.

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]
05-17-2018, 01:55 AM
I'm totally for cremation, its clean makes my remains portable and maybe some other aspiring magician can use my ashes for a LHP or even some form of dark working.

But my main focus would be my wake. I do not want a sad wake. honestly speaking I want my wake full of hookers, drugs, alcohol and more hookers for the guests. And did I already mention hookers (male and female). All that sexual energy released along with my essence. Not to mention the stories to be told about my legendary funeral. I wanna go out in style. I mean were talking, creative uses for whipped cream, chocolates, phallic instruments, other sexual "devices", midgets, furries the works!! hell I'm dead anyway, do what thou wilt I say. Just nobody better die its my death and I don't want some idiot cramping my style.

As for cremation, honestly I want my friends and loved one's to be crazy creative. Viking funeral, funeral pyre, mad fertility orgy during my funeral Pyre. Like an after party from my legendary wake. I may not be able to physically partake in the festivities but damn would I be smiling wherever my soul goes.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Burial Methods DeathStroke 3 558 07-17-2016 08:06 PM
Last Post: DeathStroke