Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cure cancer using magick squares and a known spell
04-18-2018, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 04:34 AM by Lono28.)
I was searching for magic words on google and came across a word called "avada kedavra". It was used on harry potter movie, but it is actually used in real life. Here is a website about it: https://www.magicalrecipesonline.com/201...dabra.html

So since i know about magick squares I decided to combine for a cure for cancer. I start with "banish my cancer avada kedavra" for self cure and "banish cancer of (person name) avada kedavra" for curing someone. I use avada kedavra to make it stronger instead of using without. Sun square is for health so I use that.

I first noticed that the sun magick square can heal fast and give physical energy(I tested it and it worked) using chaldean process and putting a magnet on top of the magick square sigil.

So do you think this can cure cancer or reverse it?
What are your thoughts on it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2018, 05:04 AM
well if you define cancer reversal as necrosis, sure....

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-18-2018, 05:32 AM
I don't really mean reversal. More like removal. Sorry for choosing wrong word.
04-18-2018, 05:43 AM
Along with actual medical care maybe it can boost it. But by itself, no.

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]
04-18-2018, 05:51 AM
Its on tijuana mexico a clinic where Americans wirk to cure cancer, using veggies etc and detox the body. According to them is a, houngus wat can be cured, like atlets feet.
04-18-2018, 06:14 AM
I thought the same thing eeveepony, but it will do more then just boost it. It will reduce the cancer to nothing utilizing nutrition, medication, and therapy. Don't forget "me in good health" and "me heal fast" to use with sun square to.
04-18-2018, 10:06 AM
Ive got to learn these damn squares....

[Image: screenshot_8704_zps3brusk1l.png]
04-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Sorceress I keep thinking the same thing whenever they come up.

I'd say it's pretty foolish to rely on magic alone in any case, but if you know someone willing to try it then get them to do so, without stopping conventional treatment too. If it works they should get better a lot quicker than they would just on chemo or whatever treatment they were doing, and begin to thrive a lot faster; chemo is poison at the end of the day so not an optimal cure really, but shouldn't be forgone to take a chance on magic alone O_o

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-18-2018, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 11:19 PM by Lono28.)
Here is a website explaining it in detail with animation:
http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/squaresigilseal/

And a thread about which latin gematria and western numerology to use: http://wizardforums.com/Thread-About-Mag...#pid410688

Also, teas can work. I recommend spring dragon longevity tea from http://www.dragonherbs.com(its anti-cancer herb). It has gynostemma in it and is usa quality and made there. I only trust this tea and no other because it took only 4 days to stop my cold/flu with the tea(was using magick squares at the time) and it usually takes a week. Don't just use the tea alone use what the doctor give you too.
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2018 01:00 AM by Lono28.)
Also, you can drink colloidal silver and use the sun magick square to cure hiv, aids, and many other virus/bacteria related diseases. See a doctor still to check yourself and to see if this worked. Magick square sigils last as long as the magnet has magnetism to charge it. No need for candles(even though they say to use you don't need to).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For you my non-traditional magick squares Lono28 1 121 04-19-2018 06:31 AM
Last Post: Lono28
  Is 2nd pentacle of Venus good for wealth(election astrology) then financial magick? Lono28 10 497 04-19-2018 01:47 AM
  Blood Magick guero 78 12,877 04-16-2018 08:30 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Magick square equaling 33 Lono28 9 201 04-16-2018 04:18 AM
Last Post: Sorceress
  Earth magick square planetary day and hour Lono28 4 141 04-12-2018 01:26 AM