╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Strassman is correct. I have seen the self transforming machine elves described by McKenna. They look like elves on unicycles, except they have no legs or feet. They told me to ,"Do this", referring to what they were doing, which looked like blowing up balloon type objects and throwing them into a pile where they melded into one big glob.

Free or drug free? America can't be both!
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
(05-18-2014 12:31 PM)hecate8 Wrote:  Strassman is correct. I have seen the self transforming machine elves described by McKenna. They look like elves on unicycles, except they have no legs or feet. They told me to ,"Do this", referring to what they were doing, which looked like blowing up balloon type objects and throwing them into a pile where they melded into one big glob.

I need to read more Terence McKenna.
05-18-2014, 02:05 PM
I didn't reach a full-immersion on DMT, but the effects I perceived were a lot like receiving transmissions or dialogue from some other place in the universe. The general consensus of these encounters is "everything is okay, and it's going to be".

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
05-18-2014, 04:40 PM
(05-18-2014 02:05 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  I didn't reach a full-immersion on DMT, but the effects I perceived were a lot like receiving transmissions or dialogue from some other place in the universe. The general consensus of these encounters is "everything is okay, and it's going to be".

I remember an experience of a dude that blasted off and found himself surrounded by these elves. He immediately knew something was wrong and started praying to God to help him and keep him safe during the experience. The elves kept asking: "Are you sure God can help you here?" and they kept frightening him.

Not an experience I'd like to have...

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
05-18-2014, 10:02 PM
(05-18-2014 04:40 PM)Archaea Wrote:  
(05-18-2014 02:05 PM)AnonALion Wrote:  I didn't reach a full-immersion on DMT, but the effects I perceived were a lot like receiving transmissions or dialogue from some other place in the universe. The general consensus of these encounters is "everything is okay, and it's going to be".

I remember an experience of a dude that blasted off and found himself surrounded by these elves. He immediately knew something was wrong and started praying to God to help him and keep him safe during the experience. The elves kept asking: "Are you sure God can help you here?" and they kept frightening him.

Holy shit, that sounds somewhat awesome.

I would like to try DMT now. Even though I haven't tried shrooms, and might try acid before shrooms but DMT sounds very interesting.

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
05-18-2014, 11:24 PM

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW! lol
05-19-2014, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 04:38 AM by Admira.)
(05-18-2014 11:24 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW! lol
...fucking elves...
05-19-2014, 04:41 AM

That's cause DMT shows you shit that shitty religions like christianity can't explain. God is either a thought form, or a weak deity of little consequence.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
05-19-2014, 06:10 AM
(05-19-2014 04:41 AM)Shadow Wrote:  

That's cause DMT shows you shit that shitty religions like christianity can't explain. God is either a thought form, or a weak deity of little consequence.

Everything that DMT shows you is a thought form.

I've gone out of touch