Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT: Portal to Another Realm?
05-19-2014, 06:48 AM
(05-18-2014 04:40 PM)Archaea Wrote:  "Are you sure God can help you here?"

The short answer is, "No; their god cannot help them, because they have a weak belief in their deity".

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 08:58 AM
I've been fortunate enough to smoke DMT a few times. It's not the easiest substance to get your hands on. Terence McKenna spoke and wrote extensively on this subject and the "self transforming machine elves." Two things he said many times which I agree with are that DMT is magic masquerading as a drug and that the elves, while not malicious, do tend to play a bit rough at times.
01-02-2015, 09:13 AM
(01-02-2015 08:58 AM)Salanz Wrote:  It's not the easiest substance to get your hands on.

That's true in comparison to more common substances, though it's a lot easier today compared to say a decade ago, which perhaps is a reflection of the shifts taking place... welcome in my book. That being said, for the diligent, the extraction process is relatively straight forward, or so I hear. I've been a member of the Nexus for many years, and highly recommend that forum to anyone interested in delving deeper into the mysteries of the sacred spice Smiling
03-14-2015, 12:40 PM
I did some DMT yesterday (not my first time) and am about to go for a breakthrough within the next few hours. We'll see how it goes. Will report.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Like the threads on SA, all drugs have spirits attached to them - their effects; so the effects of DMT I would agree does act as a 'portal' to another 'realm' i.e. elevation of awareness.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2015, 05:40 PM
DMT ofc leads you to others planes of existence. It was quite clear when I drank the Ayahuasca. Pretty potent stuff tho. You can reach stars or pits of hell pretty quickly and I've been brought to both marvelous and bright places and to some you wouldn't like to spend your holidays in.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
03-17-2015, 04:09 AM
this link does not work... care to share this link again?
03-17-2015, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2015 05:02 AM by QualonFireEye.)
"That's cause DMT shows you shit that shitty religions like christianity can't explain. God is either a thought form, or a weak deity of little consequence."

Bwahaha! Well, don't break it to the prigs they'll find out soon enough, but I'm afraid it's been right there all along. A considered look at ezekiel, which has the tradition of "not preaching from" is just the start.
Fellow from Hebrew university went out to wadi qumran (dead sea scrolls) and said "wow. There's a huge field of Syrian rue right by the monastery" (like a garden that had not been tended in some time)

I have no luck with pictures here but goog christian mushroom for the haha-hoho-heehee
03-23-2015, 09:51 AM
(03-14-2015 05:40 PM)Angelo Wrote:  DMT ofc leads you to others planes of existence. It was quite clear when I drank the Ayahuasca. Pretty potent stuff tho. You can reach stars or pits of hell pretty quickly and I've been brought to both marvelous and bright places and to some you wouldn't like to spend your holidays in.
I'm supposed to attend a working soon. It'll be my first... curious to know what to expect.

[Image: tumblr_m6t3wu0XiR1qdbvj2o1_1280.jpg]
03-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Although I am a pscycho-naut from the 60's and have taken more 'trips' than a New York taxi, I still think that smoking something that tastes like burning plastic is probably not all that good for you. Wink

Peace.

Neshamah, Fr. R+C

"Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat."
--- Dr. John Dee, Propaedeumata Aphoristica..., 1568.

The Hidden Hand

[Image: gLgi98N.jpg]