Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT: Portal to Another Realm?
03-23-2015, 06:16 PM
I wouldnt smoke DMT neither.

Ayahuasca has been very potent to me, but snakes like the wind and can be tough to decipher.

She definetely opens doors to new realms and sometime you'd better have your seat belt well fastened because the rides can be pretty wild. She is a very demanding mother and doesn't hesitate to kick your ass if she thinks this is what you need, but quite a fair one as well (like every mother I guess)

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2015, 02:17 AM
Are we sure these weren't demonic elves? Lol. They were taunting that guy.
04-25-2015, 02:30 PM
Here is a basic experience report that I can share:
http://freespiritedmind.com/the-dmt-experience/

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2016, 11:58 AM
[Image: yopo-anadenanthera-peregrina-seeds.jpg]

(05-18-2014 10:43 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Check this link out: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.c...-universe/

Link Broken..
Found original:
https://web.archive.org/web/201401221140...-universe/

(05-18-2014 04:40 PM)Archaea Wrote:  I remember an experience of a dude that blasted off and found himself surrounded by these elves. He immediately knew something was wrong and started praying to God to help him and keep him safe during the experience. The elves kept asking: "Are you sure God can help you here?" and they kept frightening him.

Not an experience I'd like to have...

LMFAO ,,

The YOPO seeds have the DMT..

they call them 'art beads' and i get them through customs.. yes...

also Canada Post Stole my first batch and said that it is a schedule II substance,.. STFU canada post.. STFU lol

<3

EROWID.ORG taught me everything i needed to know about yopo.. how to prepare and what to expect.. it takes a bit of time but is well worth it.. i love my art beads..

[Image: yanomami-yopo.jpg]

maybe i should make a YOPO USER GUIDE LOL..

1. on low heat,.. heat up the seeds until they puff..
2. peel off the shells
3. grind up white insides.. add 1/4 aprox. baking soda

4. smoke / snort..

so crazy, and yes an alien talked to me!!

[Image: JfshkyE.png]
03-01-2016, 08:14 AM
I dont like smoked DMT - too chaotic, not very therapeutic, and feels kinda gross.... I prefer to stick to natural plants and Ayahuasca.

I drink Ayahuasca pretty often though - very powerful stuff and wonderful spirit.

I also have some experience with yopo - I work with rapé which is a snuff from the Amazon that you blow into the nose. I have 11 different varieties right now and two of them contain chacruna and yopo in them. 2 of the other ones also have chacruna but no yopo.... Really nice snuffs.

03-04-2016, 10:44 AM
DMT is certainly something. I am more fond of LSD or marijuana, but DMT has its place. On my most intense trip, I was initially terribly anxious and had an awful body load, but then an entity "caught" me and flew me through the universe. I had never felt so loved and beautiful and a part of something big and glorious before in my life. I came out of that trip with this sense that the universe itself has infinite love for me and everything else within.
03-04-2016, 11:04 AM
(03-04-2016 10:44 AM)neon-aura Wrote:  DMT is certainly something. I am more fond of LSD or marijuana, but DMT has its place. On my most intense trip, I was initially terribly anxious and had an awful body load, but then an entity "caught" me and flew me through the universe. I had never felt so loved and beautiful and a part of something big and glorious before in my life. I came out of that trip with this sense that the universe itself has infinite love for me and everything else within.
I am a lot more fond of weed, i've done LSD twice and LSA once, my problem is with long lasting psychedelics i regret taking them because they last so long, DMT really really appeals to me, especially breaking through i would hate to sit and trip in my physical body, that's what i hate about it, i'm really interested in DMT as well but i'd smoke it to be honest, i'd want a shorter lasting trip especially to begin with.
03-09-2016, 03:50 AM
This artist smokes DMT and then draws out the entities he's seen and met:

http://www.wwwcomcom.com/

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
03-09-2016, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 03:52 AM by seekor.)
(03-09-2016 03:50 AM)The God-King Wrote:  This artist smokes DMT and then draws out the entities he's seen and met:

http://www.wwwcomcom.com/
Haha that's tight man, careful if you buy changa DMT especially on the streets get a testing kit, you don't want those nasty impurities.

Holy shit:
[Image: 7f0b2fa25ba6142712f01ea031cb9d8d.png]
03-09-2016, 04:31 AM
(03-09-2016 03:52 AM)seekor Wrote:  Haha that's tight man, careful if you buy changa DMT especially on the streets get a testing kit, you don't want those nasty impurities.

I have no way of getting my hands on any DMT. Been looking for months.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services