Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT: Portal to Another Realm?
03-09-2016, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 04:36 AM by seekor.)
(03-09-2016 04:31 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 03:52 AM)seekor Wrote:  Haha that's tight man, careful if you buy changa DMT especially on the streets get a testing kit, you don't want those nasty impurities.

I have no way of getting my hands on any DMT. Been looking for months.
The ingredients for Ayahuasca are legal here in the UK not sure about if it is for you. Best and safest option is honestly the deepweb if you want DMT, you don't even have to bother testing it, just go with a highly reputable seller.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2016, 04:49 AM
(03-09-2016 04:35 AM)seekor Wrote:  The ingredients for Ayahuasca are legal here in the UK not sure about if it is for you. Best and safest option is honestly the deepweb if you want DMT, you don't even have to bother testing it, just go with a highly reputable seller.
Law just changed recently - I'm pretty sure they are no longer legal in UK. You might still get lucky ordering in the mail... Or you might get unlucky. UK is cracking down on "legal highs" right now. I could be wrong, but I think DMT sources were part of this crackdown as a few UK friends mentioned they were worried about how the new laws would effect them making their home-brew....

The ingredients are legal many other places though....

I wouldnt order pre-extracted DMT online... That sounds like a horrible idea. Best options are to buy it from a friend who has it or make your own. Not that hard to make and there are many online sources of instructions.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2016, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 04:56 AM by seekor.)
(03-09-2016 04:49 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 04:35 AM)seekor Wrote:  The ingredients for Ayahuasca are legal here in the UK not sure about if it is for you. Best and safest option is honestly the deepweb if you want DMT, you don't even have to bother testing it, just go with a highly reputable seller.
Law just changed recently - I'm pretty sure they are no longer legal in UK. You might still get lucky ordering in the mail... Or you might get unlucky. UK is cracking down on "legal highs" right now. I could be wrong, but I think DMT sources were part of this crackdown as a few UK friends mentioned they were worried about how the new laws would effect them making their home-brew....

I wouldnt order pre-extracted DMT online... That sounds like a horrible idea. Best options are to buy it from a friend who has it or make your own. Not that hard to make and there are many online sources of instructions.
Well, there's a lot of Salvia that gets sold in shops. I'm not too sure about Aya's as of recent, i thought the herbs were legal but brewing it wasn't, but who would know haha. LSA is legal here as well, it's sold on ebay (where i got mine), what herbs have been made illegal?
Haven't looked at the legality of it since i was going to do it, back in the summer.. Didn't have the balls to do it though, especially after that rough but very interesting LSA experience lol. I've heard stories about people living in alternate realities/dimensions for what seems like months but really was a few minutes. I'm going to have to try changa out before i dare try Aya i think. I want to take shrooms before hand though, planning on growing them legally in Spain in a few months.
03-10-2016, 04:06 AM
(03-09-2016 04:52 AM)seekor Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 04:49 AM)travsha Wrote:  

Well, there's a lot of Salvia that gets sold in shops. I'm not too sure about Aya's as of recent, i thought the herbs were legal but brewing it wasn't, but who would know haha. LSA is legal here as well, it's sold on ebay (where i got mine), what herbs have been made illegal?
Haven't looked at the legality of it since i was going to do it, back in the summer.. Didn't have the balls to do it though, especially after that rough but very interesting LSA experience lol. I've heard stories about people living in alternate realities/dimensions for what seems like months but really was a few minutes. I'm going to have to try changa out before i dare try Aya i think. I want to take shrooms before hand though, planning on growing them legally in Spain in a few months.

This is a really recent law - I think it will also effect Salvia and LSA, but it might take a little while for everything to get implemented... You might want to stock up quick! lol

Changa doesnt prepare you for Ayahuasca (not even close to similar actually). Only Ayahuasca prepares you for Ayahuasca. The trick is to either have a facilitator, or if you drink on your own just start with really small doses and slowly work your way up over time as you get more accustomed to the plants and for a better relationship with them. You can even try microdosing first. Ayahuasca takes a lot of time to really get into - much more work, patience and dedication required compared to other plants.

03-10-2016, 04:22 AM
(03-10-2016 04:06 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 04:52 AM)seekor Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 04:49 AM)travsha Wrote:  Law just changed recently - I'm pretty sure they are no longer legal in UK. You might still get lucky ordering in the mail... Or you might get unlucky. UK is cracking down on "legal highs" right now. I could be wrong, but I think DMT sources were part of this crackdown as a few UK friends mentioned they were worried about how the new laws would effect them making their home-brew....

This is a really recent law - I think it will also effect Salvia and LSA, but it might take a little while for everything to get implemented... You might want to stock up quick! lol

Changa doesnt prepare you for Ayahuasca (not even close to similar actually). Only Ayahuasca prepares you for Ayahuasca. The trick is to either have a facilitator, or if you drink on your own just start with really small doses and slowly work your way up over time as you get more accustomed to the plants and for a better relationship with them. You can even try microdosing first. Ayahuasca takes a lot of time to really get into - much more work, patience and dedication required compared to other plants.
Surely LSA would be a good preparation to ayahuasca? going on what my friend said anyway. Since LSA is a pretty rough substance. And yeah haha i'm all good i got about 40 something seeds left as for Salvia i'm fine with not trying that. I mean changa is pretty much a toned down version of Ayahuasca right? a lot shorter effects and less powerful but definitely enough to get you to 'break through'. You definitely know more about me no question feel free to correct me i find DMT and Ayahuasca very interesting although i haven't taken it... yet studying it is intriguing.
03-10-2016, 06:29 AM
(03-10-2016 04:22 AM)seekor Wrote:  Surely LSA would be a good preparation to ayahuasca? going on what my friend said anyway. Since LSA is a pretty rough substance. And yeah haha i'm all good i got about 40 something seeds left as for Salvia i'm fine with not trying that. I mean changa is pretty much a toned down version of Ayahuasca right? a lot shorter effects and less powerful but definitely enough to get you to 'break through'. You definitely know more about me no question feel free to correct me i find DMT and Ayahuasca very interesting although i haven't taken it... yet studying it is intriguing.

LSA doesnt prepare you for Ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is unique. Only thing that prepares you for Ayahuasca is smaller doses of Ayahuasca. Really - just start with small doses if you want to get into it. Take your time and remember you can always drink more, but you can un-drink any.

Changa is not at all like Ayahuasca. You may be confused if you are thinking that Ayahuasca is just orally active DMT.... Ayahuasca doesnt even need DMT to work and some tribes use just the vine without adding DMT admixtures. Changa is a slightly nicer version of smoking DMT, but isnt really like Ayahuasca at all.

In case the idea of Ayahuasca without DMT is confusing to you, I suggest this article: http://www.soulremedy.org/blogforum/4588...T/10524588

I think the best way to look at plant medicines is that they are all unique. They will teach you similar lessons, but from different perspectives. Each has its own specialty and its own personality. Some are easier to work with then others. Ayahuasca is one of the harder ones to work with, though I wouldnt necessarily say it is stronger or more important to work with... Any of the plant medicines could be a lifetimes worth of study on its own and each is its own complete system of healing.

12-05-2016, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 09:12 AM by aries.)
I don't want to read through this.

This may have been covered. I saw a video suggesting if one pulls the tongue back and stick it up the top of the throat it hits some shit that completes the circuit or some shit. I have no interest in tripping out into higher conscious. Im pretty high naturally anyway.

I forget what the practice is called so happy hunting. I believe it was hindu origin. It was mentioned Jesus likely used this during his 40 day fast which none of us can ever know for certain.

Hope this assists. Perhaps a manual methods of activation. Careful and caution.
12-06-2016, 02:36 AM
(12-05-2016 09:11 AM)aries Wrote:  I don't want to read through this.

This may have been covered. I saw a video suggesting if one pulls the tongue back and stick it up the top of the throat it hits some shit that completes the circuit or some shit. I have no interest in tripping out into higher conscious. Im pretty high naturally anyway.

I forget what the practice is called so happy hunting. I believe it was hindu origin. It was mentioned Jesus likely used this during his 40 day fast which none of us can ever know for certain.

Hope this assists. Perhaps a manual methods of activation. Careful and caution.
Many meditation styles tell you to place the tongue there. It in no way creates any DMT like experience. Just regular meditation.

People like to make claims that all kinds of things stimulate endogenous DMT, but so far there is zero evidence that anything people do releases extra DMT.

12-07-2016, 09:20 AM
(12-05-2016 09:11 AM)aries Wrote:  Im pretty high naturally anyway.

Someone doesn't know what the word 'high' means in this context, Lol. No, no, you're not high naturally.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
12-07-2016, 11:45 AM
(12-07-2016 09:20 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 09:11 AM)aries Wrote:  Im pretty high naturally anyway.

Someone doesn't know what the word 'high' means in this context, Lol. No, no, you're not high naturally.

I understand what you mean as concept but have no intent to go there. The "high" was making fun. Damn it. They likely took offence to that to.