Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT darts.
10-13-2016, 04:40 AM
(10-12-2016 01:25 PM)Greendragonwolfkin Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 12:57 PM)The God-King Wrote:  Still haven't even tried DMT Sad

kmn

Neither have I but I want to! I've read it's really easy to extract.

The only thing I've ever done was 13 morning glory seeds. Pretty cool experience no visuals but very strong Mediative state. I tried it again several times but it never worked after that even though I went up to 20. I do know that the amount I did would be considered a micro-dose, but I could hardly stand the nausea from that. I might try shrooms next if I can get ahold of any.

SWIM has tried shrooms and SWIM is going to pick up a sheet of LSD tomorrow. This Sunday will definitely be fun day.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Great way to kill someone. Hitting a solo and "unsuspecting" someone with the strongest hallucinogenic known to man would either crack their brain, end up seriously injuring themselves or find themselves dead.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/inde...21634.html

How in the world is this somehow comprehensible and hanging is so dangerous? Id just like to know where this logic comes from that mentallity. How can anyone think that someone would just sit down and go for that ride without serious consequences arising.

Basically this is simply plans for murder. Just amazing...
11-12-2016, 07:27 AM
(11-12-2016 06:57 AM)The_Sage Wrote:  Great way to kill someone. Hitting a solo and "unsuspecting" someone with the strongest hallucinogenic known to man would either crack their brain, end up seriously injuring themselves or find themselves dead.

How in the world is this somehow comprehensible and hanging is so dangerous? Id just like to know where this logic comes from that mentallity. How can anyone think that someone would just sit down and go for that ride without serious consequences arising.

I agree, therefor, I think people who are prone to it should definitely go for all sorts of dangerous things or dangerous seeming things. Asphyxiation without professional help or guidance, various forms of sado-masochistic activities, running through oncoming traffic, jumping out of planes without parachutes, jumping in water weighed down by many stones and weights, trying to do dangerous escape artist type things, jumping off skyscrapers, taking all sorts of drugs. The reason I recommend that people pursue such things, is that such people might discover that they can get away with a great deal, and I really only hope for increasing the chances that they might die.

In your case though, I don't have any doubts about your professionalism or even the mystical aspects of your practice and those who experience it. I believe you and those in your community who are also as professional, experienced, and careful as you are, are not actually putting anyone in any grave danger. Since I want people to actually be killed and die though, that makes your business a bit too safe and friendly, and I'd only recommend it to people who don't actually want to be killed or die.
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2016, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 08:26 AM by The_Sage.)
(11-12-2016 07:27 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 06:57 AM)The_Sage Wrote:  Great way to kill someone. Hitting a solo and "unsuspecting" someone with the strongest hallucinogenic known to man would either crack their brain, end up seriously injuring themselves or find themselves dead.

I agree, therefor, I think people who are prone to it should definitely go for all sorts of dangerous things or dangerous seeming things. Asphyxiation without professional help or guidance, various forms of sado-masochistic activities, running through oncoming traffic, jumping out of planes without parachutes, jumping in water weighed down by many stones and weights, trying to do dangerous escape artist type things, jumping off skyscrapers, taking all sorts of drugs. The reason I recommend that people pursue such things, is that such people might discover that they can get away with a great deal, and I really only hope for increasing the chances that they might die.

In your case though, I don't have any doubts about your professionalism or even the mystical aspects of your practice and those who experience it. I believe you and those in your community who are also as professional, experienced, and careful as you are, are not actually putting anyone in any grave danger. Since I want people to actually be killed and die though, that makes your business a bit too safe and friendly, and I'd only recommend it to people who don't actually want to be killed or die.

"Since I want people to actually be killed and die though, that makes your business a bit too safe and friendly, and I'd only recommend it to people who don't actually want to be killed or die "- You still don't get. Its over your head. Don't actually want to be killed or "stay" dead.

Death is a process, not a final destination. I also don't you to recommend Me at all or even say we ever had any dialog. Thank you for the thought though.

Since I want people to actually be killed and die - Have you ever? I surely have. Fantasy verses reality little one. I caused more people to die than I can possibly keep track of. I just don't keep them dead.
11-13-2016, 08:47 AM
(11-13-2016 08:21 AM)The_Sage Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 07:27 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  

"Since I want people to actually be killed and die though, that makes your business a bit too safe and friendly, and I'd only recommend it to people who don't actually want to be killed or die "- You still don't get. Its over your head. Don't actually want to be killed or "stay" dead.

Death is a process, not a final destination. I also don't you to recommend Me at all or even say we ever had any dialog. Thank you for the thought though.

Since I want people to actually be killed and die - Have you ever? I surely have. Fantasy verses reality little one. I caused more people to die than I can possibly keep track of. I just don't keep them dead.

Yeah. I meant killing them to a point of no return, and destroying their spirits as well if necessary. Surely, anything is possible (or so we might hope)!

I know what you've done is real. Again, I have no idea what the hostility is about as always, and you're right it is hard to comprehend because it seems totally retarded and senseless to constantly be hostile about everything I say! I'm being sincere, and I'm happy to have had a dialogue with you in private, you are a fine person and a nice person and it was a good dialogue and I wouldn't mind communicating in private or public regardless and my email is theartismagistra@gmail.com . I am also a nice person, contrary to what frank and sincere statements about wanting people to be killed and destroy might seem to impress. I have continuously tried to be friendly and nice towards you, I don't know why you are consistently hostile seeming in your replies, but like you've said, it is beyond my comprehension as are many things! Like the electronics of a cellphone for example or how to build one. I could learn though, I hope! So maybe you could focus on teaching rather than being all cranky seeming? I'm really not trying to be rude to you.
11-13-2016, 12:37 PM
Confusing hostility for "Oh My God you're annoying as a tick" is quit amusing. Youre starting to remind Me of a bitter sub I just dismissed. Ill let you know what I focus little one and it most certainly will not be you. You blew it with Me a log while back and this is your doing. Its called something consequences....

Just because you want My attention doesn't mean I owe you any. Thats a very juvenile mentality and its not how the real world works.
11-13-2016, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 03:58 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
(11-13-2016 12:37 PM)The_Sage Wrote:  Confusing hostility for "Oh My God you're annoying as a tick" is quit amusing. Youre starting to remind Me of a bitter sub I just dismissed. Ill let you know what I focus little one and it most certainly will not be you. You blew it with Me a log while back and this is your doing. Its called something consequences....

Just because you want My attention doesn't mean I owe you any. Thats a very juvenile mentality and its not how the real world works.

Ok, its not hostility then. I just misunderstood it. I'm not used to talking to people who are completely absorbed with a dominatrix/submissive type dichotomy or whatever built into every sentence, I'm just learning how to deal with someone like that who can't just talk normally like a sincere human being, so thank you for having patience with me. I thought it was hostility, but I'm starting to understand it might be some sort of dominatrix thing? I have no idea. Its stupid whatever it is and I don't like it, but whatever.

No idea what you're talking about with the whole "you blew it" thing. I am just talking normally. I never said anything against you. I think you've gotten confused or something and are just running with it or who knows what. Maybe you're even having fun, but I'm not. For the most part I have no idea what you're talking about and all your accusations are completely baseless and false because I never said anything that should've offended you, and even now when I have every right to, I don't call you names or anything or insult your work or practice. You're just being ill mannered, but you can afford to do that because it is how you're used to making money, but like I said, I don't come from the same sort of background as you might, I didn't grow up with the Judeo-Christian culture of weird sexual suppression where this sort of behavior is attractive or intriguing at all. It is just obnoxious mainly and ongoing.

You have a unique sort of practice and it would be great if you could share more about it, but besides that your personality seems kind of sh*t, and that is not meant to be an insult at all.
11-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Just so you know, Im not missing any of your posts... Im just completely ignoring a juvenile .Lol!
11-13-2016, 04:14 PM
(11-13-2016 04:07 PM)The_Sage Wrote:  Just so you know, Im not missing any of your posts... Im just completely ignoring a juvenile .Lol!

Thank you. I don't know why you've taken to calling me a juvenile now, you started out with calling FarhnamDrunk that or something like that and then seemed to mix me up with them instead. Thank you though anyway. I'll continue just being real and sincere, even if it is annoying or whatever. I'm not into being mean to people or being docile either, I just don't like playing games even though people suspect me of it sometimes but I'm not. I look forward to reading your insights and unique stance and ideas as well.
11-13-2016, 08:10 PM
Pure DMT cannot kill you that's one. Two it won't even give you a chance to kill yourself while being on it all you'd be able to do is sit or lay down. Unless you're talking about ones ego cause that would definitely go through temporal death. Body is designed to receive low doses of DMT naturally so I doubt people would have an allergic reaction or side effects from it. I've synthesized it a couple of times so I would know. So unless you fck up the extraction process you are always safe to use it just makes sure to stay hydrated like with any form of substance.

And I really like the idea of injecting into strangers system without them even being aware. There is a way of doing using a jet injector all you'd have to do is get past them and touch there skin for a second by the time they would realize what happen the substance would already hit the nervous system. And there consciousness would be shifting. But I reckon a better way would be using a directional sonic wavelength to proc a release of natural supply of it within ones body. If you want to make it a reality hit me up and we could think of something. Especially if you life in Europe since we could take EU open research funds for it under a pretend we are trying to achieve something else.

[Image: tumblr_o4kbzpKPJR1rl49swo1_500.gif]