Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Reading(Arch Angel Michael Oracle)
12-27-2016, 01:55 AM
Good Morning to you... hope you and your didn't party to much with out me..lol
From the Animal Wise Tarot ( 5 of pentacles The Mouse)
Ok this lil guy wanted to remind all off to pay attention to details.. details today, Especially those going on at the moment, taking another look at what is happening in our life and what we want..
more care in the $$$ depart, I know, I know all the presents.. But you will be ok..just don't stick that hand that wallet to much so that way so wont be to sorry...lol This lil guy will give you nibbles if you try to over spend... lol.Blessings..
For a personalize :Daily reading for you please PM...
[Image: WUlY3ZoSIO0VPnkns6o-jU5a6M2R3VAzNFy8T3la...uFld5Y=s85]

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2016, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2016 01:29 AM by TarotTaina.)
Good Morning!!!
from my Native Spirit Oracle (Nature Spirit)
Stop for a few minutes... and let go off everything.. Yes you the workaholic, Super mom's (Dad's) take a minute and just let it go..
(a control carefree abandon) Yeaph you need it.. I know.. this card is reminding you that the joy and delight that you seek will be found in those moments..
lil extra: Even taking a few moments of stillness in the natural world can help you attune to nature spirits. If you see s small flash of light or a movement of a leaf on a windless day, these are all signs from nature.. For a personally Daily reading PM (one card reading $5.00)
https://www.facebook.com/tarotbagboutiqu...=3&theater[Image: 2WMkBvmt9x8gTB19aE_wQkBga4NL-R3FXL5IZ370...9QJQSQ=s85]

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
12-29-2016, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 12:41 AM by TarotTaina.)
Good Morning to all beautiful people...
from the Arch Angel Michael Deck (Enternal Love)
That feeling you been haveing that someone is thinking of you.. is true... Someone is sending you love at this moment.The first person that comes in your mind is the one . This person is holding this lovely thoughts about you. It can be a future soul-mate* your love one that has pass sending you an " I love you" message* Great spirit (God) and the Angels love you very much*Know that you're lovable person, even if someone isn't behaving lovingly toward you* and an ex-lover will come back into your live... Blessings
A lil extra somthing: a Prayer: Help me percieve all of the love that surrounds me so that I can feel safe receiving,expressing and giving love.
If you like todays ready please come on by the Boutique page don't be shy and give a star rating Thank you https://www.facebook.com/tarotbagboutique/?pnref=lhc[Image: KbZK-Be2ercLl4VZHlGYxGrN_1bW-da-k1V4wefy...0fq_eF=s85]

01-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Good Am Everyone!!!
I see how this day is going (LOVE )
so my Romance Oracle jump out.. Here we go Daily card for today is ??? Engagement..

Well , Well and Well some of my Sister's and Brother's are not going to be single for long..This card is a really good card. it Brings you news of a new romantic relationship, or if you are allready in a relationship this means a new phase.. Now Commitment always start with who??? With YOU. First, you Commit to taking care of yourself. YOU establish boundaries about what you will and won't accept in your realtionship and in other life areas, such a career, home, lifestyle, and so on. Next you honor your self-commitment by taking decisive action and telling others how you truthfully feel
about their behavior. Blessings... Ashe.... warm hugs ..
For personalize reading PM.. $5.00 for 1 card reading.
Completed Spread card reading $15.00 [Image: HPvC-sLxjeT4-e0R1uzd4BGMtNRQ5ZASfbeYeqSO...XDkb81=s85]
May face book page

01-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Good Morning to every one!!!
From the Animal Wise Tarot
9 of pentacles (The beaver)
Lets get your engine start!!!! This is a wonderful start to the new year. Success in business and everyday life and if you were working on becoming your own Boss ... This year will be your year.
Just like this cute beaver that has built a solid foundation, You have done the same and now you can benefit from it.. Blessing.
[Image: q6MFeUm0hDn9Uap5P1sR3JG5jMx8LJC51L9IGcK8...-xwM3Q=s85]
If you like todays reading you can stop by the shop and under the Star review .. provide a review. Face book Page

01-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Hello and Burrrrr.. all over the US..
Yes , yes even in Central Florida.. it is cold...
Well from the "Angel Tarot Deck" we have 5 of fire
wow ok my peep you will need to keep yourself in check today and not get to cranky... Specially at work..It seem your boss will have you do what he or she thinks healthy competition between colleagues to boot work flow... so take deep breaths don't let it get to you.. Blessings..
For personalize Reading PM
If you enjoy todays reading come on by to the Boutique page and please hit the "Stars for a reating" Blessings..
https://www.facebook.com/tarotbagboutique/?pnref=lhc[Image: wCC7xaULCNJ-XPDEr0HVS8EOIBTjtXWMhI76afJO...Lb7-WQ=s85]

01-12-2017, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 01:35 AM by TarotTaina.)
Good Morning my beautiful Brothers and Sisters.
From the "Native Spirit Oracle" The Wounded Healer
This card hits home for me...You are a healer, and you provide healing for others, even if you're not conscious of it. What ever needs healing in your life is being resolved. Your faults are becoming your virtues. No matter what has happen in your past this does not mean that it will be your future. From the Cracks of your past light will enter to your soul.
When I was first pull to this deck and trust me it was a pull...
I open the deck and the first card that call to me was this one.
I was like ?? How can a healer heal if they are wounded.. But I learn that the physical and emotional pain and hardships that you face in your past MAKE you stronger. She you were wounded but that scar that one right their has HEAL, you see the scar because it is a remimder of that you went thru and has change you for the better. Blessings .. in LOVE and [Image: gACeRedwpeLmHbJc2CAihhMkwfxKH70ZXIkIeGnI...HPXDOx=s85]
Tarot Bags boutique

01-13-2017, 01:02 AM
Good Morning to everyone!!! hope you had your coffee allready.
From Arch Angel Michael Oracle: You're on the Right Path.
So did you feel a bit lost this week but still finding your way around.
Follow that intiution that tell you to take the right decisions.. When you ask yourself a questions .. that first answer that pop into your mind ..that is the correct one and don't double doubt your self you got this..

For Those that need a lil extra: (Envocation to ArchAngel Michael)
Archangel Michael, I call upon you now. Thank You for givinig me loud and clear guideance that I easily understand. Thank you for motivating me and filling me with the courage and confidence to make healthful life changes..

If you would like a personalize reading send me a PM blessing
[Image: mc1oFdV88t7npom4xdiSqCv4LInLOsdIkoarLISe...xTRrOH=s85]
Tarot Bag Boutique

01-13-2017, 01:20 AM
Are you readings free? Smiling

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.
01-13-2017, 01:52 AM
I have a small boutique on Facebook & Etsy and I charge through Etsy.. But I want to stablish my self in the forum just like everyone else.. So I will ask for a exchange...... I free reading for your Feed back on the forum... ?????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dailly reading (Arch Angel Michael Oracle) 1/7/2017 Luciferi Filia 2 46 01-07-2017 11:11 PM
Last Post: TarotTaina
  Free plaing cards reading. exgood 6 311 09-23-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: exgood
  Miders oracle cards Mider2009 10 927 09-18-2016 01:36 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Card readings by Angelo (+ some thoughts about reading for people) Angelo 7 499 02-08-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Angelo
  2 Free Tarot reading (Practice round) Luciferi Filia 16 1,480 12-21-2015 10:43 AM
Last Post: Luciferi Filia