Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Reading(Arch Angel Michael Oracle)
01-14-2017, 12:26 AM
Good Morning to everyone!!!!
It is FRIDAY the 13 the first one of 2017. Ok My dragons out and about... 7 of Swords...

Becareful today with , Sneaky, back stabbing,, manipulative people around you. Their is someone one in the shadows that is jealous of you (either at work or in your social life) This person is a two face, the type that will tell you (I am your best friend and behide your back they will stab you with a 3 feet blade) becareful who you instruct work information or emotions to. This person will be the first one to run to your boss or other friends and twist your information around or take credit for your hard work.
Love and Blessing!!!!
"May the Moon dragon shed light to whom this person will be for thee today , so that you can wear your Shield and sword in hand, and fight to live another day... Ashe!!!!"
PM me for a personilize reading or come see my star rating on FB
[Image: PWnmyrursQNBNCvyOdjiP3B-HU89ultjJ6lHWLWC...yVg7eQ=s85]
Tarot Bag Boutique

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2017, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 01:08 AM by Fork Nan Pwen.)
@Tarot Tina,

Can you start consolidating your posts onto a single thread? It is unfair to other sellers to have you monopolizing the Marketplace.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2017, 01:20 AM
(01-14-2017 01:07 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  @Tarot Tina,

Can you start consolidating your posts onto a single thread? It is unfair to other sellers to have you monopolizing the Marketplace.

I have been thinking about asking her this as well..

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
01-14-2017, 06:08 AM
(01-14-2017 01:20 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 01:07 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  @Tarot Tina,

I have been thinking about asking her this as well..

Ill fix her up nicely when im finally home Fork
Ill combine a few threads to ease some space.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
01-17-2017, 12:22 AM
Thank you Magickinqu
sorry if i cause any incombince.

"My Readings and Creations come from the deep illuminations of clear waters." [font=Verdana][/font]
Yesterday, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:55 AM by TarotTaina.)
Good Am to Every one!!!! 1/17/2017
Todays Daily reading is from Arch Angel Michael Oracle..
(Focus upon Divine and Perfect Health)
Arch Angel Michael wants to remind us to focus on our wellness. It is important that we work on keeping our self healthy. Instead of been afraid of any illness that you might have focus on the desire outcome that you need. Staying positive will help you stay on task. Follow your intutition regarding health and healing. Make good choice that will improve your life style. Uplifting affirmations, especially about health. Blessings

Tarot bag boutique[Image: IrCU6-m9ViAsGwPeOLSB8-zRnj3PW8buvjhEMJgH...4BZC3Y=s85]

Yesterday, 03:59 AM
Nice.
Today, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: Today 12:48 AM by TarotTaina.)
Good Morning Sister and Brothers.. 1/18/2017
Todays Daily reading come from the Naitive Spirit Oracle
"Warrior of the Heart"
This is not the time to shy off and pull back..Stand tall , take a deep breath let it out and take that risk. live life from your heart not the mind. Honor your truth. To have Courage is not with out fear. Fearless means just that "FEAR LESS" face your anxiety and go the limits of the boundaries that you had set up. You're a light bearer fo others. Blessings.
If you would like a reading PM me.
[Image: poHnQjrBL_nHK4t_8gWE08MIIcHaUlpRm4YZj9VO...dhVxug=s85]Tarot Bag Boutique

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dailly reading (Arch Angel Michael Oracle) 1/7/2017 Luciferi Filia 2 49 01-07-2017 11:11 PM
Last Post: TarotTaina
  Free plaing cards reading. exgood 6 315 09-23-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: exgood
  Miders oracle cards Mider2009 10 935 09-18-2016 01:36 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Card readings by Angelo (+ some thoughts about reading for people) Angelo 7 500 02-08-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Angelo
  2 Free Tarot reading (Practice round) Luciferi Filia 16 1,486 12-21-2015 10:43 AM
Last Post: Luciferi Filia