Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damn Good Enchantments
12-14-2017, 10:33 PM
Same. You notice nobody argues with him when he says something. You know it’s good advice if it will even get the trolls to shut up.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2017, 03:17 AM
I both agree and disagree with Shinchi on his first reply. Will this be your best? No. However it will be your best at this time because it is the culmination of all the knowledge and power you have at your disposal so do you have to wait until you have hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of talismans to make a uber powerful item? Not really. However as he said you cannot on your first attempt expect this item to be something "legendary", all right? Wink

My suggestion is to create a Thrall which you have created for a specific purpose such as power or love or war then insert the Thrall into the blade. Instruct it to live inside the blade. What name is the Thrall? That is the name of the blade. So if "Reaper" is the name of the Thrall, then Reaper is the name of the blade.
Beginning on day 1, you will for (say 72 days - a very good occult number) pray over the blade, chant over it, sleep with it under your mattress, carry it with you, etc, for the entire 72 days.

Each day you open your day with a prayer to whatever spirit/god/dess you find appealing (e.g. if it's power, then someone like Zeus; if it's for war, then Ares; if it's love, Aphrodite; and so on.) Make certain to create a chant for it so that when you're feeding it power It knows It is being fed. You'll want something suitable so that you can hold the blade at various times throughout the day and sing your chant for say 1-3 minutes tops while your eyes are closed your mind is focused and you are flowing power from you to the blade as you chant. Then do this before bed as well after you do your prayer of invocation to your spirit. You are feeding the Thrall inside the blade your power bit by bit for it to grow and gain strength.

In 72 days, your blade will be one badass blade of power. No it won't be Excalibur legend quality I'm afraid but guess what? Compared to what 90% of the practitioners out there make it will be superior to to theirs.

Your mileage may vary.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2017, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 05:38 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
I bought a "Camillus Titanium" knife from a crack head today for $10 I'm super excited to etch it, idk which blade it actually is I wish I did so I could find out what kind of steel was used, the higher the quality the more time I'd use to really customize it, also it's a fixed blade so I need to make a sheath for it... anyone got any ideas on how to do that for daily carry? One with a belt loop and won't cut when taking the blade out and putting it on, I sharpened it so it is like a razor, I'm afraid the steal might be a little soft because it was able to get so damn sharp so easily, I sharpen them till I can shave hair off my arm but this one is a razor it can shave the harder hair on my face. Some brands of this knife go for $20ish others in the hundreds, I'm hoping this one is more of the mod to high quality but I'm thinking it might be on the low to mid range, either way, I like it, not my fav but worth the price Tounge

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
12-20-2017, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 05:48 PM by Dusk.)
As a rule older Camillus knives are better made. Are there any serial numbers or dates on it? If there aren't your best bet for figuring out what it is is probably joining a good knife forum and posting pictures of the damn thing so some nutty cognoscenti (of which there are many on good knife forums) can tell you exactly what it is.

On that note, if you can figure out what it is you can probably get a good hard Camillus plastic sheath for it somewhere from the chasmic depths of the knife accessory web. If you can't, your next best course of action IMO would be to tool a good leather one yourself. For sewing sheaths and holsters together I really like using dental floss. Much like me, that stuff is tougher than shit and looks very good in black.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
12-20-2017, 10:29 PM
Maybe I’ll practice with basic paper and sigils, roll up the paper and out comes a moderated ofuda. I’ll just do placeholder intents and rotate them. You think an army of about 20 is good to start off?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
12-21-2017, 02:21 AM
No marking http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh50...wsxv8g.jpg just the brand name

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
12-21-2017, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 05:10 AM by Martheenas.)
Looks nice man

12-21-2017, 12:10 PM
(12-20-2017 10:29 PM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  Maybe I’ll practice with basic paper and sigils, roll up the paper and out comes a moderated ofuda. I’ll just do placeholder intents and rotate them. You think an army of about 20 is good to start off?

If you want to train with Fu, there is this little treasure of a book called The Tao of Craft by Benebell Wen that can give you quite a thorough introduction into the art of Fu, from their history to how to make them and how to use them.

Also, what Moloch suggested is good. I've not followed the exact outline he prescribed, but I've had a couple of things that were made in a similar way and they are indeed quite potent. Especially given how easy it is to do. You just have to put in the effort and keep at it every single day.

~:Shin:~

12-21-2017, 12:18 PM
(12-21-2017 12:10 PM)Shinichi Wrote:  there is this little treasure of a book called The Tao of Craft by Benebell Wen
Luv

12-21-2017, 02:02 PM
Book is now on top of the reading list, Shin. Thanks. Good advice too Moloch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kyfixorus the Wise -A Lesson on Enchantments Kyfixorus 3 1,209 02-23-2015 09:45 AM
Last Post: Kyfixorus
  How good energy manipulation results get? Zardas 22 3,506 08-16-2014 06:37 AM
Last Post: darangal