Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deck of the East: Method of Divination: Offering 3 Free Readings
01-11-2017, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 03:42 AM by EibonofMhuThulan.)
I recently started working with a specific way of divination through cards which comes from the far east. Its been two months now with amazing results for me and my friends and customers. I want to offer here 3 free readings to the people of this forum so I can get a feedback from you. This I will give it a time limit of 1 month to see all or any "manifestations" from the readings before I start to offer it here as a paid service. Now let me explain:

This divination readings specialize in your general life combining past (the recent), present and future outcome's for you. It shows a general outline of events for oneself and in most of my cases in love related issues even more so if you are specifically asking for that section.

Now for the order is first come first serve. Thank you for your consideration and time if you take any to read this post. Infinite blessings fellow practitioners of the Arts.

Thus seek without seeking and in thy prayers speak without speaking so you shall find in shrouded things the wholesome treasure of shrouded Kings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 11:35 PM
I will take one Smiling
01-12-2017, 12:10 AM
I will take one too Smiling
01-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Me too plz
01-12-2017, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 02:10 AM by EibonofMhuThulan.)
Just so you know I require the full name of the person and the name of his/her mother (not surname)
Plus 3 more are available as of now just to give more opportunities. Please keep in mind its a general reading and free one so if you have something very specific to ask limit it to 1 or 2 things.

Thus seek without seeking and in thy prayers speak without speaking so you shall find in shrouded things the wholesome treasure of shrouded Kings.
01-12-2017, 02:59 AM
(01-12-2017 02:06 AM)EibonofMhuThulan Wrote:  Just so you know I require the full name of the person and the name of his/her mother (not surname)
Plus 3 more are available as of now just to give more opportunities. Please keep in mind its a general reading and free one so if you have something very specific to ask limit it to 1 or 2 things.

Will Try one Smiling
01-12-2017, 05:59 AM
(01-11-2017 11:20 PM)EibonofMhuThulan Wrote:  I recently started working with a specific way of divination through cards which comes from the far east. Its been two months now with amazing results for me and my friends and customers. I want to offer here 3 free readings to the people of this forum so I can get a feedback from you. This I will give it a time limit of 1 month to see all or any "manifestations" from the readings before I start to offer it here as a paid service. Now let me explain:

This divination readings specialize in your general life combining past (the recent), present and future outcome's for you. It shows a general outline of events for oneself and in most of my cases in love related issues even more so if you are specifically asking for that section.

Now for the order is first come first serve. Thank you for your consideration and time if you take any to read this post. Infinite blessings fellow practitioners of the Arts.

Hello,
I want to give it a try...
(Please check your PM)

Thanks,
nsakib95

AngelSuccess is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasmAngel
01-12-2017, 07:03 AM
I want one either
01-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Sorry but all the offers are used up I will release again 6 offers next week. Infinite Blessings!

01-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Good reading, thanks mate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Now offering Tarot Readings and spell work Magickinqu 170 7,907 04-27-2017 10:37 PM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Free servitors/elementaries albus 10 237 04-25-2017 04:55 AM
Last Post: Zelius
  Angelo playing cards readings Angelo 35 1,949 04-10-2017 03:35 AM
Last Post: Angelo
  Readings by TWF TheWanderingFool 124 12,248 04-09-2017 09:01 AM
Last Post: TheWanderingFool
  Araignee Arcane Services - For all your Spellcasting, Divination and Occult needs Araignee 48 2,739 04-09-2017 04:37 AM
Last Post: Araignee