Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon suggestions
04-16-2018, 09:33 AM
Hi everyone. I am looking for suggestions of demons to call upon to aid in attracting ideal clients to subscribe to my program. It is a new venture and my livelihood does not depend on it, if that matters. I would like to do it full time someday though. I was thinking Bune but that may be more for money directly than help in a business venture. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 10:25 AM
If you thought Bune, maybe go for Bune.
04-16-2018, 05:19 PM
may I ask what nature of business you are looking at?? nothing too specific but a least a general ballpark?

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
04-16-2018, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 09:38 PM by belphguy.)
Cnt remember but belphegor is for money, bune to bring money fast, astarot to make bussines happen. Claunek to bring a small fortune .now it depends which demon.u choise according u plan/budget.

There is a few godes, /deitis outhere. U just nneed to b choice, from goetia to Greek. Demons. Tru jason millers money book. Is good its not demon based. But u can try to adapt.
04-18-2018, 03:56 AM
Stolas is a shrewd little bastard and in my experience doesn't tend to screw people as hard as some others mentioned.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-18-2018, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 02:27 PM by Thesombra.)
You absolutely do not need a "demon'. Mercury is perfect for this. The sun too can make you and your work more "visible". However if I had to find a "demon" for that,it'd be Amon

Ho Ophis!
04-19-2018, 02:01 PM
(04-18-2018 03:56 AM)Dusk Wrote:  Stolas is a shrewd little bastard and in my experience doesn't tend to screw people as hard as some others mentioned.

Haha f yeah Prince Stolas! I second this recommendation. Immediate suggestions that come to mind are Marquis Decarabia, Prince Orobas, Marquis Forneus, as well as the Lord of the Flies. These suggestions can be better tailored by knowing what kind of a business it is.

[Image: f3f7k9.jpg]
04-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Orobas is fantastic and an absolute sweetheart to work with.

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]
04-19-2018, 10:24 PM
(04-19-2018 02:01 PM)Zatanna Wrote:  
(04-18-2018 03:56 AM)Dusk Wrote:  Stolas is a shrewd little bastard and in my experience doesn't tend to screw people as hard as some others mentioned.

Haha f yeah Prince Stolas! I second this recommendation. Immediate suggestions that come to mind are Marquis Decarabia, Prince Orobas, Marquis Forneus, as well as the Lord of the Flies. These suggestions can be better tailored by knowing what kind of a business it is.

yup, more info would help narrow down the list of entities. A general pact for business can be further improved if we got the details of what the business is and what factors can dictate its success :-)

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demon to help get my truck fixed ? dragthewaters 4 67 Yesterday 05:17 AM
Last Post: Eeveepony
  Best demon for cursing an object. Iommis_guitar 22 1,232 12-19-2017 07:24 PM
Last Post: Dusk
  Your experiences with Demon's sigils (from difference sources) Calvin_MQ 4 377 12-19-2017 08:21 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Best Spell, Angel or Demon for Hook Ups, Threesomes or Orgies nerdykidtripper 25 2,461 08-30-2017 04:10 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Need help picking a demon Iommis_guitar 13 1,104 08-04-2017 02:41 AM
Last Post: wildguitars