Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon
Yesterday, 09:21 AM
The demons of personal past. Ah fuck this life! ARRRRRGGGHHH! Lucy quit taking the football!!! GOOD FUCKING GRIEF!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 04:31 PM
(Yesterday 07:02 AM)HellBlazer Wrote:  The only demons you're going to be making deals with are the darker aspects of your own psyche or some nonsensical mental construct that's just a spiritual placebo at most.

Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The time and the place: French Enlightenment, CA 1780. It was horrifically fitting that the plan enacted literally flooded Paris' streets with blood.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
Yesterday, 10:16 PM
I just want help I'm begging you you think that abrhmic god is good he is totally evil I saw in history books how he allowed that babies that just born will be murdered like animals fuck him that abrhmic god will die in hell
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
1) Do whatever protection ritual you do 2)Pick a demon you want to work with, print their seal 3)Light appropriate incense 4) Meditate on the sigil and say the een while you trace it with dragons blood ink or a red pen
5) Respectfully speak when you sense its presence
6)Licence to depart

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]
Yesterday, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: Today 12:45 AM by ZackDuckers.)
Quote:I just want help, I'm begging you. You think that Abrahamic god is good; he is totally evil. I saw in history books how he allowed that babies that were just born will be murdered like animals. Fuck him; that abrhmic god will die in hell!
Sort of fixed. And I hope not. We don’t need that tyrant in Hell as well. It can piss off somewhere else.
Today, 12:10 AM
I want to make a pact with a demon just do the pact for me don't say anything just do
Today, 12:41 AM
Please use proper punctuation. I totally read your last begging wrong. Every “summoning” I have read says you need confidence and respect. By not doing it yourself shows you lack both. I’d dare say quite a bit of cowardice as well.
Today, 01:40 AM
Not your personal army.
Today, 06:48 AM
(Today 12:10 AM)Gabi Wrote:  I want to make a pact with a demon just do the pact for me don't say anything just do

Anyone who is going to make any sort of contact for you is going to charge a butt-ton of money to do so.

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls

[Image: xG9uXKX.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have anyone ever seen a demon/Angel ect? Balthazar 65 7,510 Today 05:09 AM
Last Post: JintheNinja
  Demon/Spirit/Angel/Elemental (ENTITY EMERSION) ZackDuckers 57 845 04-21-2018 08:38 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  demon or spell to make someone ill? keris 5 191 04-11-2018 12:59 AM
Last Post: Eeveepony
  9 demon of the abysmm. belphguy 1 142 03-05-2018 01:30 PM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  faith demon Morgan 3 274 11-17-2017 02:12 PM
Last Post: Dusk