Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic symbols
03-08-2012, 02:40 PM
[Image: zxn0vk.png]

A random picture I had in my large info folder.

Cheers!

When the government is on your throat, does it matter if it is a left boot or a right boot? What matters is they need to get off your throat!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Thanks for sharing this Wolf.

I remember seeing some of them before, like the hunter demon, and lord of chaos.

[Image: ihHkl9DpHjvxp.png]
Become what you are
03-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Hmmm......these symbols seem to have origins in Enochian magic. They are rather powerful if I do say so myself. They look like personal seals of the spirits, rather than generic ones you'll find in most grimoires. Thanks for the post.

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram
03-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Yeah, they're mostly Enochian and Goetia, with a few Demonolatry ones as well. My only fault with this kind of source is there isn't really information on the entities, so you have to kind of feel out how to work with them. Thanks for the share.

Whenever any sin or vile action was performed by them, they asserted that an angel was present whom they invoked, claiming that they were fulfilling his operation. Perfect knowledge consisted in going without a tremor into such actions as it is not lawful even to name.
03-11-2012, 08:09 AM
(03-11-2012 06:16 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  Yeah, they're mostly Enochian and Goetia, with a few Demonolatry ones as well. My only fault with this kind of source is there isn't really information on the entities, so you have to kind of feel out how to work with them. Thanks for the share.

There's only so much you can expect from an informational posted on /x/.
03-11-2012, 12:19 PM
(03-11-2012 06:16 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  Yeah, they're mostly Enochian and Goetia, with a few Demonolatry ones as well. My only fault with this kind of source is there isn't really information on the entities, so you have to kind of feel out how to work with them. Thanks for the share.

Not so fast. There is information readily available on many of these spirits. You should have no issues finding info on Anael, Cassiel, Focalor, Furtur (spelled incorrectly, it's actually Furfur), Hagith, Ipos, Lucifer (that one is a given), Malphas, Mephistoph (also spelled Mephisto and Mephistophels, Ophiel, Orias (also spelled Oriax), Paimon, Phaleg, and Surgat. Just Google it, should have no problem finding info on those spirits.

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram
03-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I figured some people would know what to do with this. As of right now, I lack knowledge on how to properly understand many of these. But, since I had it, I thought I would share

When the government is on your throat, does it matter if it is a left boot or a right boot? What matters is they need to get off your throat!
03-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks for this, added to the occult file on my computer. (:
04-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Actually, I've seen this on /x/ before, and everyone says that it's from one of Lovecraft's books If i remember...

04-24-2012, 08:30 PM
This is from 4chan. Half of these seals and sigils are fake.
Paimon's seal is wrong, at first glance, Sytri's belongs to another one...
Ugh, so much crap floating around nowadays...

Just saying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pact for Demonic Power Fentross 52 1,389 08-04-2014 01:44 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Demonic Sigil Magic The God-King 216 17,811 05-30-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: ryl515
  Theory: Using Demonic Seals As The Magic Circle The God-King 20 1,105 03-03-2014 12:36 PM
Last Post: Emrys
  Demonic Planetary Rulers The God-King 29 1,210 02-20-2014 01:40 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  South American Gods/Goddesses symbols? W.A.S.P 15 902 10-15-2013 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sylvanus