Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developing my astral senses & meditation skills
11-20-2016, 06:23 AM
Hello there! I guess the title says it all! I am a beginner in Magick and would like to practice on my meditation skills and develop my astral senses. Feel free to suggest methods,books (with pdf links please) and tips. Are there any spirits i can work with to achieve that "level-up"? Would you mind posting a few tips/pdfs about evocation? I would be grateful if you did!
So,that is all! Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2016, 02:45 PM
I too am curious of this

-S.
11-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Bump.

I would like to learn more about this as well.

I've had a little luck with astral travel. Mostly with the help of a couple dragons that I have worked with. Only a couple times by myself and that took a lot of work.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
11-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Hey there,I would suggest getting a grip over the basics before thinking about Evocation.There is an excellent thread by TGK that deals with the subject.

TGK Table of Contents

All the links in the Evocation and spirit work,Grimoire Tradition & Solomonic Magic Threads are Gold mines of Info Luv

Read them,read the books he suggests.

As far as developing the Astral senses go,there are several ways,Initiation into Heremetics by Franz bardon is really good for developing a solid foundation of basics.

Initiation into Heremetics

Another one is by Israel Regardie

A Short Course in Scrying

Don't be in a hurry,take your time and develop your skills.

Hope this helps,
Vishwa
11-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Greendragon wow, may I know what kind of dragons are those two that have helped you in doing astral travel? Are they like astral dragons? Tbh I'd love to have a wonderful astral travel with help from some entities nor spirits :')
11-22-2016, 05:22 AM
I am also trying to deepen my astral senses. I have been working with Lucifer on this as He is the Light Bearer and knowledge and vision are His thing. I made a mojo for this purpose a few days ago. So far i can attest to having more dreams though it seems like the effects of this type of mojo would be a difficult thing to notice right away. I think patience is key here though. If the gates were just thrown open you could lose your mind.
11-22-2016, 11:25 AM
(11-21-2016 06:56 PM)Aytida Wrote:  Greendragon wow, may I know what kind of dragons are those two that have helped you in doing astral travel? Are they like astral dragons? Tbh I'd love to have a wonderful astral travel with help from some entities nor spirits :')

I really don't know what they are called, I've been trying to figure that out for a while. They don't really seem to fit the descriptions of any I've heard of from other sources.

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Dragon-magick

They are deeply connected to nature. By that I do not mean the earth goddes Gaia or Mother Nature. I mean creation all of it the natural and magical laws, instinct that kind of thing. They are a race which travels to different worlds to learn, explore, and teach. I would not say astral dragons though, because they are physical creatures, but from a plane/realm/dimension/world less solid than ours. Making physical magick/psionics much easier. They do astral travel a lot, and are very good at magick in their realm, and from my experience ours.

I haven't been working with them lately because they demand more attention than I can spare right now. They don't just come when called. I do plan on working with them in the future soon though.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
11-25-2016, 12:37 AM
Learning Magick is a long journey. Start meditating for at least 30 minutes each day. There is no one shoe fits all.

Even I have yet to open my senses, and I am already 3 years in on my journey. I get closer every year tho. I noticed surrounding yourself with others who are spiritual speeds up the process. Being in the environment where your energy sense turns on. Say for example a hiking trail, a metaphysics shop, surrounded by a bunch of people who are involved with occult things.

The reason I believe this helps speed up the process is because. That sense is turned off because we never use it in real life situations. When we surround ourselves in the environment where that sense is useful the switch turns on. I realized from these 3 years that the switch is easily turned on when in the proper environment. At work, in school, hanging out with friends.. we are using too many of our senses. Being brought up into todays worlds has only taught us to use our 5 senses. in real life situations our brain finds it more efficient to prioritize these senses, so when we try to use these senses in real life situations our brain does not know how to interpret this. which is why it is mandatory to meditate on these other senses.

555+111=666 Illuminati confirmed. Surprised
11-25-2016, 05:25 AM
Yeah.... It's kind of hard to do astral projection and I have only astral projected when sleeping a couple of times. And then I control myself in the astral world. It's fun.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
12-08-2016, 05:25 AM
av done many times but when I leave my body am always scared instantly I go back to body

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EA's meditation video, would this be helpful to do? I Magickinqu 13 254 03-20-2017 11:05 PM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  The Styx Meditation Fronin 16 1,844 03-04-2017 06:25 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  ★★★ Meditation tutorials ★★★ Daemonsic 22 8,612 02-26-2017 07:25 PM
Last Post: Daemonsic
  The Trick to Void Meditation DoubtfulScholar 15 410 02-25-2017 12:46 PM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  Spontaneous OBEs/Astral beings? illuminaughty 2 118 02-23-2017 04:27 PM
Last Post: illuminaughty