Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developing my astral senses & meditation skills
12-09-2016, 02:48 AM
(11-20-2016 06:23 AM)Armaros Wrote:  Hello there! I guess the title says it all! I am a beginner in Magick and would like to practice on my meditation skills and develop my astral senses. Feel free to suggest methods,books (with pdf links please) and tips. Are there any spirits i can work with to achieve that "level-up"? Would you mind posting a few tips/pdfs about evocation? I would be grateful if you did!
So,that is all! Smiling

Hello Armaros, i can give you tips if you want. PM me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Post it here in public proxincz, if u can.. ! It will help others also Smiling
12-09-2016, 11:19 AM
(11-25-2016 12:37 AM)vinceguntr0n Wrote:  Learning Magick is a long journey. Start meditating for at least 30 minutes each day. There is no one shoe fits all.

Even I have yet to open my senses, and I am already 3 years in on my journey. I get closer every year tho. I noticed surrounding yourself with others who are spiritual speeds up the process. Being in the environment where your energy sense turns on. Say for example a hiking trail, a metaphysics shop, surrounded by a bunch of people who are involved with occult things.

The reason I believe this helps speed up the process is because. That sense is turned off because we never use it in real life situations. When we surround ourselves in the environment where that sense is useful the switch turns on. I realized from these 3 years that the switch is easily turned on when in the proper environment. At work, in school, hanging out with friends.. we are using too many of our senses. Being brought up into todays worlds has only taught us to use our 5 senses. in real life situations our brain finds it more efficient to prioritize these senses, so when we try to use these senses in real life situations our brain does not know how to interpret this. which is why it is mandatory to meditate on these other senses.

Great post. Great post.
12-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Phytoscience medicine Double stemcell For Paralysis Patient.

Paralysis is a loss of muscle function in part of your body. It can be localized or generalized, partial or complete, and temporary or permanent. Paralysis can affect any part of your body at any time in your life. If you experience it, you probably won’t feel pain in the affected areas. Here our Phytoscience medicine Double stemcell can very good work on paralysis :- For More Visit.
................................................................................​................
Double Stemcell
01-11-2017, 05:45 PM
I have tried astral projection but it doesn't seem to work with me. I have only astral projected twice but it wasn't intentional.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]
01-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Oh dammit,i had forgotten about this thread x'D Well,thank you everyone for your advice!
01-21-2017, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't mind some advice on this, if anyone is willing to share some besides what was already posted?

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2017, 01:51 PM
A few practices that really changed my perception on everything. Get away alone in the wilderness for several days. The first time I did this was tenting in ancient Native American grounds for a weekend. It was a weekend that felt like I had been gone for years. I get away alone at least once a year to "get balanced".
As a family we do several days typically over an autumn and a spring full moon that we avoid people, shut off all electricity, use candle light, cook over fire, and do ritual.
If you don't have time to get away, find someplace full of energy...a haunted house, hospital, church, burial grounds, etc and ask spirits to speak you. Learn to trust you intuition. Do any of this activities and you should have an experience that you realize the voices in your head are saying things you would never say or could never know and the visions are too real.
IMO everyone is a medium, just most haven't really put the effort into it.
Finally an almost sure bet to advance your astral senses and experiences is LSD.

OH another final final, diet and lifestyle. Myself anyway, when my diet goes to shit so does my clarity. Beer, cheese, and ice cream kill it. I have gone vegan for several months at a time in the past and felt like a jedi master! Have never been able to make it last though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good Beginner Meditation Technique Shadow 33 9,242 10-08-2017 01:43 AM
Last Post: artkeli
  Deep Meditation and the Path to Becoming the Dreamer. DoubtfulScholar 11 315 09-17-2017 11:56 PM
Last Post: Shinichi
  Bottom line of your life meditation burnspritely 4 257 09-15-2017 05:50 PM
Last Post: Shaula
  Pulling me into Astral WhiteCamel 4 438 08-15-2017 09:49 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Need help to begin with meditation Disciple of the Void 51 4,330 08-10-2017 06:44 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi