Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I Astral Travel to Zepar's realm?
12-27-2016, 04:11 PM
Last night I was in a dream in which I became lucid and could control where I walked and what I said and I decided to try to travel to Zepar's realm by simply stating "take me to Zepar" a few moments passed by where I was in blackness (I felt vibrations) and suddenly appeared in a room furnished with wood.

I saw Zepar by the table speaking to another guy called Aim, I introduced myself to Zepar and Aim who were both wearing red armor and Zepar said that I wasn't bothering him and asked me to sit down and told Aim in a friendly tone to "leave us Aim."

Zepar was wearing full on red armor except he wasn't wearing a helmet, to me he had some sort of goatee and curly black hair and semi tanned skin.

We spoke about personal things which I was curious about but before I could finish and state what I wanted from him I was pulled out into the dream I was in and lost control.

I may have angered him by sitting on the table which I saw him do when he moved around me and he yelled at me "Don't sit on the table!" he looked pissed when I did this and I stopped and returned to the chair and we spoke again, he was calm now (sitting on the table flared him up) but I can't exactly remember because at this point a few moments later I lost control and was sucked into the dreamstate.

Now I have a question, was this a real astral travel or just a dream?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2016, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 04:17 PM by Vitki.)
If you have to ask then the answer is no. I dont even know what "zapar" is. But the answer is the same.
12-27-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 04:51 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-27-2016 04:17 PM)Vitki Wrote:  If you have to ask then the answer is no. I dont even know what "zapar" is. But the answer is the same.

http://www.occultopedia.com/z/zepar.htm

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/aim.html
12-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Huh, TMYK and all that
12-27-2016, 05:22 PM
(12-27-2016 04:56 PM)Vitki Wrote:  Huh, TMYK and all that

So you aren't into these "Goetia" "Solomonic" "Infernal Hierarchy" chumps too much huh?
12-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Yes, it was real. You were fully conscious and in control of yourself on the other side, and visitted an entity. Whether you call it lucid dreaming or astral projection is only a matter of definition.

Did you have the intention of visitting this entity before going to sleep or even days before, or did it happen out of nowhere?
12-27-2016, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 06:48 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
"DON'T SIT ON THE TABLE!" - Zepar

Really, the boring and lame nature of the encounter, the lackluster dress/armor and dialogue, all seems to reflect hows things are apparently. Everyone seems to have given up on themselves, even Zepar and Aim.
12-27-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 08:25 PM by TR109.)
(12-27-2016 06:34 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  "DON'T SIT ON THE TABLE!" - Zepar

Really, the boring and lame nature of the encounter, the lackluster dress/armor and dialogue, all seems to reflect hows things are apparently. Everyone seems to have given up on themselves, even Zepar and Aim.

I was pretty shocked when that happened, apparently I was in his spot. I did get answers but it was a mundane chat I was about to drop the big bomb of why I actually came (request), think of it as foreplay in conversation if you will. I thought me being there would get my ass kicked.

(12-27-2016 06:33 PM)Philosopher Wrote:  Yes, it was real. You were fully conscious and in control of yourself on the other side, and visitted an entity. Whether you call it lucid dreaming or astral projection is only a matter of definition.

Did you have the intention of visitting this entity before going to sleep or even days before, or did it happen out of nowhere?

I had the intention of evoking him two days before and planned to evoke him on the 31st, when I got control I decided to try and visit because it was something I always wanted to do, I can't astral project no matter how hard I try (been trying to do it for weeks) it only happens accidentally usually when I become lucid in deep sleep.

I'm going to try astral travel to Zepar again before I evoke him on the 31st and I'm going to try astral travel to Buer.
12-28-2016, 03:54 AM
You were looking through your eyes in first person, so you don't know how you appeared?
12-28-2016, 04:55 AM
Yes I was in first person the entire time, I could control where I walked and moved. If only I could be more lucid often and for longer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astral Projection - ALMOST! I think? Lucifuge Rofocale 6 286 07-13-2017 02:54 AM
Last Post: Omani
  Quick tips about astral projection Angelo 131 13,623 07-11-2017 07:46 AM
Last Post: Duf
  Guided Astral Aerobics Meditation jcolanzi 0 163 05-20-2017 01:50 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Astral Travel And Lucid Dreaming jcolanzi 4 351 05-10-2017 06:54 AM
Last Post: Riva626
  Spontaneous OBEs/Astral beings? illuminaughty 2 281 02-23-2017 04:27 PM
Last Post: illuminaughty