Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did i astral project?
01-11-2017, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:17 PM by Armaros.)
Hello there! Yesterday i had a very peculiar experience. I visited the dentist at 1PM,who troubled me until 2PM and then starved until 3AM per his order. I had a Biology class at 4PM,but i was so tired that i sat on my floor cushion and closed my eyes so that i coud relax ( i usually do this,but i never completely sleep though at these times). After 10-15 minutes approximately i started seeing EVERYTHING that was in front of me with perfect detail,yet my eyes were closed. I could hear my parents talking. I was aware of my half asleep state. It felt like my body was in slumber while my consciousness was overcaffeinated. I never stood up or moved from the cushion,save for when i when i woke up The day before that i was reading various things online about astral projection and how one can accomplish it. I found it really weird that i could have such an experience so soon,and without having done any meditation or most of the things some guides i found suggested (visualizing body parts,concentrate on the blackness behind the eyelids etc ),save for the half asleep state.I didn't notice any vibrations. Do you think it's possible that i astral projected?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 11:40 PM
It's more like you just went into a deep trance. You could see and hear stuff because your awareness shifted to your astral body, and was thus perceiving the world through those metaphysical senses, but you were still a step or two away from actually leaving your body.

If you want to better understand projection, I highly recommend Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. It's an excellent book that will explain a lot.

~:Shin:~

01-11-2017, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:49 PM by Armaros.)
(01-11-2017 11:40 PM)Shinichi Wrote:  It's more like you just went into a deep trance. You could see and hear stuff because your awareness shifted to your astral body, and was thus perceiving the world through those metaphysical senses, but you were still a step or two away from actually leaving your body.

If you want to better understand projection, I highly recommend Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. It's an excellent book that will explain a lot.

A deep trance huh? Well,thanks for your advice! Do you know where i can get a pdf version of the book? Smiling
01-12-2017, 12:12 AM
I'm not too good with the pdf stuff. I'm an old fashioned wizard with a love for solid libraries. Wink It's a common enough book, though, that I'm sure someone around here can help you find a pdf for it.

01-12-2017, 12:40 AM
PM me I'll give you the link ^^
01-12-2017, 05:37 AM
(01-12-2017 12:12 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  I'm not too good with the pdf stuff. I'm an old fashioned wizard with a love for solid libraries. Wink It's a common enough book, though, that I'm sure someone around here can help you find a pdf for it.

There's nothing better than a book,an actual,non digital one! Unfortunately,our local bookstores don't have books of that kind (regarding spirits ans pneymatic experiences) and i can't afford getting caught reading such a book (My mother very firmly believes that all entities not affiliated with God are satanic,so i can't be sure as to what would she say if she found me practising my pneymatic powers). 'xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spontaneous OBEs/Astral beings? illuminaughty 2 125 02-23-2017 04:27 PM
Last Post: illuminaughty
  Quick tips about astral projection Angelo 129 11,083 01-30-2017 01:10 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Developing my astral senses & meditation skills Armaros 17 967 01-24-2017 01:51 PM
Last Post: M8ter
  Did I Astral Travel to Zepar's realm? TR109 9 367 12-28-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: TR109
  Had my first Astral projection kyropteron 22 1,279 08-26-2016 08:46 AM
Last Post: HBG14