Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dirty Attacks for Emergency Situations
07-19-2013, 08:47 AM
(07-19-2013 08:22 AM)Godomonopia Wrote:  So essentially do what some people would call "cheap." Obviously this would be a "street" fight per se so it doesn't really matter.
Just do whatever would cause serious harm to you, but do it to them.

The wire thing kinda lost me. If you are going to start talking about using weapons why a wire? The odds of having it on hand are slim to none. If you are going to use a weapon and prepare it before hand then why not something that will keep you from having to get so close to your assailant; like a bat?
Obviously you did not read the title. This is for emergency situations, not a god damned street fight. When I say wire, it can be substituted with anything, I'm simply applying the vital skill of improvisation and hoping people can use it. I chose the wire choke over another move I thought was too graphic/violent to post.

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 08:50 AM
(07-19-2013 08:47 AM)Fronin Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 08:22 AM)Godomonopia Wrote:  So essentially do what some people would call "cheap." Obviously this would be a "street" fight per se so it doesn't really matter.

The wire thing kinda lost me. If you are going to start talking about using weapons why a wire? The odds of having it on hand are slim to none. If you are going to use a weapon and prepare it before hand then why not something that will keep you from having to get so close to your assailant; like a bat?
Obviously you did not read the title. This is for emergency situations, not a god damned street fight. When I say wire, it can be substituted with anything, I'm simply applying the vital skill of improvisation and hoping people can use it. I chose the wire choke over another move I thought was too graphic/violent to post.

I fail to follow your logic then. I look around me right now and see nothing that could be used as a wire like device to choke someone. However blunt tools there are plenty of. Still though choking someone requires you to be so close you expose yourself. A blunt object atleast increases your range if only slightly which increases your chances in an "emergency situation."
07-19-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 08:54 AM by Fronin.)
(07-19-2013 08:50 AM)Godomonopia Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 08:47 AM)Fronin Wrote:  

I fail to follow your logic then. I look around me right now and see nothing that could be used as a wire like device to choke someone. However blunt tools there are plenty of. Still though choking someone requires you to be so close you expose yourself. A blunt object atleast increases your range if only slightly which increases your chances in an "emergency situation."

Exactly the reason I gave more than one attack. Say you have a blunt object, you an refer to the Base Of The Cerebellum attack that I posted. Also, did you see what I said about improvisation? If you have time, you have shoelaces.

07-21-2013, 10:21 PM
May I add one? A fist to the nose at a vertical angle will break the nose and is sometimes lethal Happy
07-21-2013, 11:25 PM
(07-21-2013 10:21 PM)GMoney Wrote:  May I add one? A fist to the nose at a vertical angle will break the nose and is sometimes lethal Happy

Very nice! I'd add this to the main section if I could.

08-18-2014, 06:24 PM
First off, compression of the carotid will not cause unconsciousnes in four seconds. Choking someone out is a process. Movies...they lie to you.

The most effective underhanded move in a combat situation?

Step one: Spit directly in your opponents eyes. This causes a natural reflexive flinch.

Step two: A nice, quick boot to the crotch immediately following step one. Effective against either sex.

Step three: utilize the lurch forward to drive the second knuckles of your index and middle fingers (think rabbit punch) into the throat, just below the adams apple, at an upward angle (unless you carry a blade. Then...obvious).

Conflict over.

As Below, so Sideways.
08-18-2014, 10:48 PM
(08-18-2014 06:24 PM)xaosx Wrote:  First off, compression of the carotid will not cause unconsciousnes in four seconds. Choking someone out is a process. Movies...they lie to you.

Yes it does. It's referenced as such in countless military combat manuals. Almost every choke in the book depends on Carotid Artery compression. Reference here for a decent explanation.

http://breakingmuscle.com/martial-arts/t...choked-out

08-19-2014, 12:16 AM
Hmm.

I had a chock put in me ( I asked then to demonstrate) you use the bony part of the wrist in the wind pipe to chock. You can spin them around using the shoulders then put the chock on. Pull them all the way down with your knee in their back, it's so hard to escape.

Grab wind pipe and squeeze, make your hand kind of like a C shape. Can be used to tear out the pipe or chock to Death, also easy to crush the pipe.

Kick to shin, the shin has a lot of nerves so it's pretty painful.

Elbow, nothing fancy, but a good one to the face can knock you out.

Ear box- cup your hands no air should flow between fingers. Clap over ears, if you use your back muscles it can Fck up your ear drums, doing it more then nice can kill

Palm heel thrust to chin. This can KO you pretty good, you can also dig your fingers as your palm connects to the chin.
08-19-2014, 12:51 AM
(07-21-2013 10:21 PM)GMoney Wrote:  May I add one? A fist to the nose at a vertical angle will break the nose and is sometimes lethal Happy

IT is entirely lethal; a palm strike upward at the base of the nose pushes the bone directly into the brain causing cranial bleeding and imminent death.

You left out kidney punches, rabbit punches, breaking fingers, sternum twists (I will PM you the details if you don't know what I'm talking about), breaking necks (easily done if you get them in a choke hold takes less than a second), punch to the heart; a paralyzing blow if done with 15 pounds of force which you follow up with any lethal move.

I never have this problem though, despite my attitude of aggressive behavior my aura naturally repels potential attackers, I have a great deal of bloodthirst.

Also you can run like a little bitch and kick sand in random fuckers eyes while throwing whatever you run into at them, baseball skills help with this Wink

Fronin do you ever have to use these techniques or was it advice for those unaccustomed to physical confrontation?

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
08-19-2014, 05:54 AM
(08-19-2014 12:51 AM)darangal Wrote:  

Fronin do you ever have to use these techniques or was it advice for those unaccustomed to physical confrontation?

I have used some. And though the title says "Emergency Situations" certain things such as the blood choke work wonders when you're mad at your best friend.