Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dirty Attacks for Emergency Situations
08-20-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 12:44 AM by eyes_ov_flame.)
The point is not to break a bone, it is to shock the nervous system, I never implied it would kill someone. However it is still effective. What I love about Krav maga is it is not about sport nor competition, its about survival.

It takes the sadness of life
To appreciate the beauty of death~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2014, 02:52 PM
what i love about a gunshot to the balls is.. they will wish they were dead Cool

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
(08-20-2014 02:52 PM)Rashnu Wrote:  what i love about a gunshot to the balls is.. they will wish they were dead Cool

Somebody remembers that guy from pulp fiction who tried to sodomize the black dude, well he succeeded but he wished he hadn't.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
08-20-2014, 02:58 PM
lmfao, omg took me a second but yup

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
08-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Gunshot to dick would bleed you out fast.
08-20-2014, 03:06 PM
think of someone ugly.... you wont get any blood flow down there xD

11-19-2014, 08:00 AM
Been disappointed with Krav Maga because the people are not taking hits and put under stress enough to me
I'll soon be an official silat teacher and if you don't train under stress, you can learn a thousand techniques and still shit your pants during an agression
I'd advice any sadist like me to look for "The Dog Brothers" on youtube. There's not any club here in france though its to me the best fighting style with a lot of conditionning

If I lived in america though, I'd go for a gun and pew pew the agressor
11-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Dog brothers are good.

Don't you spar?

Maybe take boxing and grappling. You can keep the weapons stuff from krav.
06-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Dirty attackers what a bunch ... but you know whatever works , great for a group of guys attacking one guy though
06-29-2015, 05:25 AM
"No such thing as fighting dirty. Their fighting like you want to live and fighting like you don.t"

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141