Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divide and Conquer
01-04-2017, 12:12 PM
I find it fascinating how this ancient form of military strategy (also known as divide and rule) has been showing in world history repeatedly since the times of Julius Caesar and before that

link

One great example of division is how fictional character Palpatine and simultaneously Darth Sidious plaid different sides against each other to weaken the power structure and to ultimately attain all the power.

And this same form of doctrine can be used virtually in all fields of life, e.g. relationships, business, etc.

This also manifests itself in the continuous cycle of problem-reaction-solution orchestrated by TPTB.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 02:01 PM
(01-04-2017 12:12 PM)Yoda Wrote:  I find it fascinating how this ancient form of military strategy (also known as divide and rule) has been showing in world history repeatedly since the times of Julius Caesar and before that

link

One great example of division is how fictional character Palpatine and simultaneously Darth Sidious plaid different sides against each other to weaken the power structure and to ultimately attain all the power.

And this same form of doctrine can be used virtually in all fields of life, e.g. relationships, business, etc.

This also manifests itself in the continuous cycle of problem-reaction-solution orchestrated by TPTB.

A very obvious example of this in modern day times is the Democrats vs. Republicans in the States... People will even get offended if you call them out and back up their ignorance by the argument that they are somehow better than the other side because of their beliefs...
01-06-2017, 10:20 AM
(01-04-2017 02:01 PM)Dr Strange Stuff Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 12:12 PM)Yoda Wrote:  I find it fascinating how this ancient form of military strategy (also known as divide and rule) has been showing in world history repeatedly since the times of Julius Caesar and before that

link

A very obvious example of this in modern day times is the Democrats vs. Republicans in the States... People will even get offended if you call them out and back up their ignorance by the argument that they are somehow better than the other side because of their beliefs...

In my opinion what you are referring to is an illusion of democracy. Puppeteers control both the Republican and Democrat establishment that run seemingly different agendas, but which ultimately play into the ones pulling the strings behind the curtains.
01-06-2017, 10:47 AM
(01-06-2017 10:20 AM)Yoda Wrote:  In my opinion what you are referring to is an illusion of democracy. Puppeteers control both the Republican and Democrat establishment that run seemingly different agendas, but which ultimately play into the ones pulling the strings behind the curtains.

That's exactly my point. Pitting people against each other so they don't realize the real problems going on. So many people in the last election said "It's a pick between two evils, but I choose X". This is too true these days, but i don't know any way to combat the way the system is set up.
01-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Divide and rule was the way by which Britishers conquered India and split it into India and Pakistan
01-11-2017, 07:05 PM
…………………………………………………

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.

[Image: qxryxg.jpg]