Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do demons have auras?
12-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I have never interacted with a demon but I have with positive spirits. My protective spirit has a bright golden aura. I personally have a yellow and light green aura. For those who have summoned demons do they have auras? If so are they dark?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Demons are the god of old. Stop associating them with silly fables and myths based on Christianity. Demons do have auras. Satan, as we Satanists refer to him, has the brightest of all auras, and it happens to be Gold. They all can have many different auras, which include the rainbow auras. The rainbow aura contains ALL colors, including white, black and grey (which is positive, negative and necromantic/sickly respectively). Demons are gods; they are balance. They are both positive and negative in nature, as both are necessary. They easily get a negative reputation because humans are fools that only focus on that and don't understand the necessity of the dark. Demons are also of light.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 01:07 PM
I've asked questions of aura's before. Please, someone inform me what are the following aura's:

Blue,
Red,
Purple,
Orange,
White/Gray

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
12-07-2012, 01:08 PM
(12-07-2012 01:07 PM)Numb Wrote:  I've asked questions of aura's before. Please, someone inform me what are the following aura's:

Blue,
Red,
Purple,
Orange,
White/Gray

Website I use: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...nings.html
12-07-2012, 01:12 PM
(12-07-2012 01:07 PM)Numb Wrote:  I've asked questions of aura's before. Please, someone inform me what are the following aura's:

Blue,
Red,
Purple,
Orange,
White/Gray

White and Gray are completely different :/ Also, you're missing other colors. Yellow and Black? Brown?

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Thank you very much. Is the color aura we see based on ours? Or are we seeing someone else's? Since every time I seen one the color would relate to my mood.

12-07-2012, 01:22 PM
When evoking the demons (or any other spirit for that matter) into the dark mirror, yes I could see their aura. It happened each and every time and I don't know how to see or read auras. As for the recent adventures into modern evocation and finally attaining physical manifestation I have not seen their auras.

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram
12-07-2012, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 01:29 PM by PurpleHaze.)
(12-07-2012 01:17 PM)Numb Wrote:  Thank you very much. Is the color aura we see based on ours? Or are we seeing someone else's? Since every time I seen one the color would relate to my mood.
Everything has an aura, humans too. You do too but when you look at someone else you see theirs. I have only practiced this on spirits but I assume demons would be the same. Everything in existence should have an aura. Even the human consciousness grid has a blue aura seen from space.
12-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Shadow, I know that there's other colors but I wanted to know the ones of the colors I've seen.

12-07-2012, 01:28 PM
(12-07-2012 01:22 PM)The God-King Wrote:  When evoking the demons (or any other spirit for that matter) into the dark mirror, yes I could see their aura. It happened each and every time and I don't know how to see or read auras. As for the recent adventures into modern evocation and finally attaining physical manifestation I have not seen their auras.

Why would this be that you couldn't see their auras? This is what would bother me because everything in the universe should have an aura...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Working With Spirits/Demons/Angels as friends and partners JovialMagus 44 1,030 10-14-2014 10:29 AM
Last Post: Keighn
  Offerings to demons Unholy_Lion 10 370 09-04-2014 12:43 PM
Last Post: Haziel
  Does demons sometimes fake their identity? lirro433 30 707 08-04-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: darangal
  Demons agree Mider2009 6 386 07-01-2014 06:25 AM
Last Post: Keighn
  Why Are Angels Not As Popular As Demons? guero 61 2,368 06-09-2014 09:09 AM
Last Post: Feywer96