Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do meds make u more open?
06-22-2016, 02:07 AM
That's really general. I mean what do you specifically mean by unconventional medicine, details are what I'm looking for not the shpeel about corruption in pharmaceuticals.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2016, 02:28 AM
(06-22-2016 01:34 AM)CKARMA10 Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 01:11 AM)darangal Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 12:25 AM)CKARMA10 Wrote:  Any meds besides unconventional medicine is bad for you in my opinion.

errrrrr what do you mean?

Well in my opinion medications make people sick contrary to making them better. It is another part of the corrupt system. The pharmaceutical companys don't want to make you healthier because if they did, they would stop making as much money. They don't care for your life, they care for their fat wallets. Smiling

I agree with your statement that pharma is concerned with their bottom line - they are legally obligated to their shareholders to work in their best interest in increasing the valuation of the company. Beyond that, the claim that they are purposely making people sick is just another myth that you really should take some time to research. If you could prove that they were purposely making people sick, then the FDA would be on that like white on rice - it's why bad drugs are constantly being pulled from the market.

I think part of the problem comes from the medical industry and its focus on treating the symptoms rather than many of the underlying causes, and this impression has given rise to those who think that the pharma companies are just trying to keep people sick.

However, for people with chronic conditions (autoimmune diseases like Crones, Mental health issues like General Anxiety Disorder) caused by underlying physical problems, you can only control the symptoms - and to tell the chrons patient they can't have their humera because it is making them sick is just bunk - its keeping their inflamation down to a managable level so they aren't having to run to the restroom every 2 hours (instead of every 5 minutes shitting themselves to death without it). Or the person with general anxiety disorder that they can't have their SNRI because they have an overactive production of serotonin and therefore have panic attacks every day (instead of every 2 hours without the medication).

Sure, there are instances where a change in diet, or a change in activity can heal, but there are many, many chronic conditions that we don't know enough about to cure and can only control the symptoms. And yeah, there are those unscrupulous doctors that are out there just to make a buck, but for every "bad" doctor out there (who will eventually be sued for malpractice) there are hundreds of doctors out there just trying to do the right thing for their patient.

You can't just go by drugs on the street, you need to be prescribed by your doctor - so in these instances, it's not the pharma company you should be yelling at, but your doctor who is "keeping you sick".

With 7 billion people on this planet, Pharma has no need to keep people sick (plus with the 15 year limitations, once it goes generic, no one is making much money). Tylenol and Asprin making you sick? They aren't making Bayer or Bristol Myers much money any more since the drug patent expired back in the 1940's...

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
06-22-2016, 03:17 AM
(06-22-2016 02:28 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  I agree with your statement that pharma is concerned with their bottom line - they are legally obligated to their shareholders to work in their best interest in increasing the valuation of the company. Beyond that, the claim that they are purposely making people sick is just another myth that you really should take some time to research. If you could prove that they were purposely making people sick, then the FDA would be on that like white on rice - it's why bad drugs are constantly being pulled from the market.

I think part of the problem comes from the medical industry and its focus on treating the symptoms rather than many of the underlying causes, and this impression has given rise to those who think that the pharma companies are just trying to keep people sick.

However, for people with chronic conditions (autoimmune diseases like Crones, Mental health issues like General Anxiety Disorder) caused by underlying physical problems, you can only control the symptoms - and to tell the chrons patient they can't have their humera because it is making them sick is just bunk - its keeping their inflamation down to a managable level so they aren't having to run to the restroom every 2 hours (instead of every 5 minutes shitting themselves to death without it). Or the person with general anxiety disorder that they can't have their SNRI because they have an overactive production of serotonin and therefore have panic attacks every day (instead of every 2 hours without the medication).

Sure, there are instances where a change in diet, or a change in activity can heal, but there are many, many chronic conditions that we don't know enough about to cure and can only control the symptoms. And yeah, there are those unscrupulous doctors that are out there just to make a buck, but for every "bad" doctor out there (who will eventually be sued for malpractice) there are hundreds of doctors out there just trying to do the right thing for their patient.

You can't just go by drugs on the street, you need to be prescribed by your doctor - so in these instances, it's not the pharma company you should be yelling at, but your doctor who is "keeping you sick".

With 7 billion people on this planet, Pharma has no need to keep people sick (plus with the 15 year limitations, once it goes generic, no one is making much money). Tylenol and Asprin making you sick? They aren't making Bayer or Bristol Myers much money any more since the drug patent expired back in the 1940's...

The statement that I have not taken the time to research is false. My life has been ruined by big pharmaceutical companies and jerks like Monsanto. I have researched about this consistently every day of my life. GMOs and roundup gave me asthma. As to "Tylenol and Asprin making you sick?" - yeah as a matter of fact if I have Asprin, it's R.I.P. for carma. And yes, a certified doc from the hospital told me that. So yeah. I've done my research.

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
08-24-2016, 02:43 AM
I have my own story, But keeping it simple. Wellbutrin (prescribed for "depression" when I was a young teen) f*cked me up for years even after I stopped taking it. Down with meds. I have to be in serious pain that I can't take care of myself to have to want to take anything.
09-14-2016, 06:12 AM
"Harmacy" is the real shit.....keep your system clean!!!

"I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ A. N.
09-16-2016, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 02:51 AM by jcolanzi.)
There are herbs that make some people more open. Drugs keep us in line. Can't have us actually thinking for ourselves, can they?

(06-22-2016 02:28 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 01:34 AM)CKARMA10 Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 01:11 AM)darangal Wrote:  errrrrr what do you mean?

Well in my opinion medications make people sick contrary to making them better. It is another part of the corrupt system. The pharmaceutical companys don't want to make you healthier because if they did, they would stop making as much money. They don't care for your life, they care for their fat wallets. Smiling

I agree with your statement that pharma is concerned with their bottom line - they are legally obligated to their shareholders to work in their best interest in increasing the valuation of the company. Beyond that, the claim that they are purposely making people sick is just another myth that you really should take some time to research. If you could prove that they were purposely making people sick, then the FDA would be on that like white on rice - it's why bad drugs are constantly being pulled from the market.

Speaking of BAYER, the company who experimented on the prisoners of the Nazi death camps and founded the AMA, why would they hurt anyone for money.

Big Pharma criminality no longer a conspiracy theory: Bribery, fraud, price fixing now a matter of public record

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036417_Glaxo_...z4KLP4ljhx
10-05-2016, 08:47 PM
You may want to try three lotus paste. It's combination of three types of lotus, Blue, White, & Pink. Supposedly the Tibetan monks use it during meditation.

I've never tried it so I can't comment on its effectiveness.
10-06-2016, 06:25 AM
(09-16-2016 02:36 AM)jcolanzi Wrote:  There are herbs that make some people more open. Drugs keep us in line. Can't have us actually thinking for ourselves, can they?

(06-22-2016 02:28 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(06-22-2016 01:34 AM)CKARMA10 Wrote:  Well in my opinion medications make people sick contrary to making them better. It is another part of the corrupt system. The pharmaceutical companys don't want to make you healthier because if they did, they would stop making as much money. They don't care for your life, they care for their fat wallets. Smiling

Speaking of BAYER, the company who experimented on the prisoners of the Nazi death camps and founded the AMA, why would they hurt anyone for money.

Big Pharma criminality no longer a conspiracy theory: Bribery, fraud, price fixing now a matter of public record

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036417_Glaxo_...z4KLP4ljhx

How about some Pumpkin Spice Xanax bars for your basic bitches life wasting enjoyment this holiday season? I mean honestly.......

10-06-2016, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 11:59 PM by FarhnamDrunk.)
I wouldnt trust everything from the FDA. $$ is the oil, is the wheel, and is the foundation for corporations, governments, and religion. And this makes the power to control in whatever fashion their main leverage over all.

I wont give medical advice. I certainly would NOT dick around with meds just to tune my neurotransmitters to the spirit voice channel. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

[Image: bear%203.png]
10-07-2016, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 06:05 AM by SirenSong.)
This^^^^^ @Farhnam, 100%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I open an energy block in my body woodoo003 17 2,306 08-31-2014 08:57 PM
Last Post: Raziel
  Does this make your head hurt? FullMetal 5 1,256 10-16-2012 06:04 PM
Last Post: Asmodean