Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Static Electricity Light Up?
01-07-2018, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 10:21 AM by Scottish_Pride.)
So the other night I was practicing EM before going to sleep, goal was to try and gather a much energy as possible and psi-flare. After dispersing it (I think I might have just sent it off with an intent but I’m not sure) I fall asleep and wake up later in the middle of the night. Nothing unusual there.

But while trying to go back to sleep, I suddenly saw a spark go off. As I moved to try and see what it was, more sparks. They were shooting off inside my quilt. Every other movement, touch, or flick that affected the quilt gave off light in a brightish blue. I spent like 10 minutes making sure this was real and I wasn’t dreaming. This is the first time I’ve seen this happen, down where I live it’s humid enough to put a damp on mild forms of static like carpet shock. So I was like thefuck.

The night after, which was last night, it was still fucking happening. Do y’all think this is something static electricity can do or is it more likely a result of me practicing psi-flaring right before sleeping in said quilt?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Short answer: yeah, it can happen. It can be just physics on its own, but I've noticed that I tend to shock stuff all the time and doing EM can both amp it up and ground it out. I usually try to ground it out, since it can kinda hurt when you go for a doorknob and release a static bolt loud enough to scare the rest of the room. It hits me as much as it does the damn doorknob.

If you're technical enough to rig up some Tesla shit, things can get really fun. Tounge

Long answer:

~:Shin:~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2018, 07:46 AM
This has now happened for the sixth night in a row. What the fuck. On the fifth one it even spread to another freaking blanket!

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
01-23-2018, 12:43 PM
It only seemed to have stopped sparking a couple days ago. I even went on a trip for five days where when I got back it was still doing this. This is the most spectacularly glorious happy accident ever.

01-24-2018, 12:19 PM
I've seen it from my fingers and bed sheets as well. Really neat Smiling Nature's cool af Happy

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2018, 11:02 PM
Yup. And it’s started sparking again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pottential method for turning light into matter Astral Eye 10 1,731 06-05-2014 01:11 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Light is Everything nemus_amaranthi 15 4,290 01-17-2013 01:32 AM
Last Post: Grin