Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Does anybody cook seriously?
07-05-2014, 11:47 PM
No fucking clue, not really don't do that is sounds like a fire hazard, if you're having problems check out a wikihow blog.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Might just try very low heat

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
07-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Still making chocolate mouse? Take picture when you finish up I wanna see how it turns out!!!!!!

07-17-2014, 11:23 AM
I need a recipe without a double broiler though Sad

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
07-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Try an alternative method with different tools, look it up first, and search for instructions with pictures they always help me Smiling

08-16-2014, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 05:38 PM by xaosx.)
Dar...not much info on your profile, but provided your over 18 and in the us, screw your budget...get yourself on food stamps. If you live elsewhere or recieve a decent salary, disregard.

For Alfredo, despite what many suggest, start with a rue before incorporating your parm/Romano...and give it at least five minutes, just don't let it brown. I suggest a high flavor italian sausage, or even bacon as your fat in addition to unsalted butter. A rue is preferable as, personally, a thin Alfredo is a crime. Heavy-hand your garlic, a bit of onion, plenty of pepper, and use fresh cheeses if you can. And never underestimate the power of nutmeg...it is present in virtually every french cheese sauce for a reason. I am on a strict budget, so I understand that it can be difficult...but once a month, treat yourself.

And kindly (expletive) yourself for mentioning thc in cooking...job hunting, and I haven't been able to indulge in six months, lol

As Below, so Sideways.
04-02-2015, 02:16 PM
I cook constantly. I am a vegetarian, but I am the only one in a household of six. I cook nearly everything from scratch, and I grow everything I can in my garden. It may surprise you, but cooking from scratch saves a ton of money, that is one you have all your spices. I also cook a lot of food from India, and Southeast Asia.
Here is a great source of recipes, they are vegetarian, but can always modify them to include meat.
http://gormandizewithus.blogspot.com.au/...index.html
04-23-2016, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 04:40 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
I would consider myself a 10. I'm by far the best cook I know.Sometimes I just whip something together without measuring. It usually turns out delicious. I love healthy and semi healthy foods... Lots of veggies. My favorite dishes include butternut squash Suffle, butternut squash Mexican skillet, butternut squash lasagna, from scratch pizzas, buttered and garliced veggies of all kinds, green smoothies, ham and pineapple cabobs with brown sugar glaze, fried rice, sweet potato hash, fresh tomato spicy chili, spicy italian soup, creamed spinach, Cashew chicken and much more. Yum.
04-23-2016, 04:20 AM
I throw down in the kitchen. I used to watch the original iron chef series in the late 90's early 2000's religiously in my younger years and learned alot of great recipes. One of my friends mother cooked alot of traditional Thai and Cambodian dishes and i picked up some good recipes from her. My mother being full German , her mother showed me some recipes as well.
Cooking is honestly a skill anyone can become great at it just takes practice , patience and concentration. If you are not paying attention to what you are doing you will easily ruin a dish.
04-23-2016, 08:55 AM
I can cook dude. Check this out, I'm doing this for my pork chops today.

Preheat your oven at 400.

I mix up some Italian style bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Mayo in a large bowl. I make a thick batter out of this and batter up my chops. Then I spray down the tin foil I'm gonna put them on with no stick butter spray and throw them in in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour depending on how thick they are.

best chops you'll ever have.

I'm an Atheist. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what did you cook today? niburulou 15 485 04-28-2017 06:20 AM
Last Post: SirenSong
  [Basics of Italian Cooking] How to cook "Pasta" XDarkCoder 11 2,583 09-30-2012 05:07 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  Pro Cook much - More hot dogs! Morchid 2 792 02-23-2012 01:51 PM
Last Post: xtinguish
  How Swag When You Cook NUMB 4 1,096 02-22-2012 10:55 PM
Last Post: NUMB
  What can You cook? мєℓαηιє 29 2,916 02-16-2012 06:20 AM
Last Post: Thor