• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donald Trump Presidency
12-03-2016, 08:29 AM
What can I say ?

WE WON !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2016, 02:49 AM
I think the press was utterly discredited due to Trump. An article in the UK Guardian was published recently that mentioned the millions of dollars that were given to apparent 'grass roots' campaigns that spread like wildfire across the internet. The corporate backing is very scary. I was well aware of the rise of the alt-right on the internet, especially YouTube and Reddit, for around 3 years. Things started to get really dark and I couldn't help thinking it was incredibly organised, which to me anyway, gave the impression that it was all planned out. The press should have done more to draw attention to what was going on with the internet -there's so much propaganda out there now, no one can tell who is on what side and what reasons they have. So screwed up. Looks like the corporates have won now.

12-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Who will care in a thousand, a million, a billion, or a trillion+ years? No one.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-04-2016, 02:59 AM
There might not be a thousand years at this rate.

12-04-2016, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 07:06 AM by aries.)
WE WON !

12-04-2016, 01:01 PM
One of the things that scares me with Trump and his supporters is that they appear to be very vehemently Christian - to the exclusion of everything else. The rampant denigration of the Islamic religion is just the first step. How do you think these rabid evangelicals are going to treat with us of the occult community?

First they came for the Muslims...

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
12-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Well guys, time to do the Christianity dance.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
12-04-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 02:39 PM by aries.)
Okay we basically have been under a 30 years dictatorship. Its OVER. The soldiers took back the country for you. WE ARE AMERICANS or visitors that cant stay for ever. You can thank us later. People who are illegal and committed crimes . YOU ARE FUCKED ! Nothing and no one will save you. PROMISE ! Good people that are here simply illegally will be fine for the most part. It wont be perfect. Yes sadly, some innocent will be hurt but it will likely be far less than what has been going on.

(12-04-2016 01:51 PM)aries Wrote:  Okay we basically have been under a 30 years dictatorship. Its OVER. The soldiers took back the country for you. WE ARE AMERICANS or visitors that cant stay for ever. You can thank us later. People who are illegal and committed crimes . YOU ARE FUCKED ! Nothing and no one will save you. PROMISE ! Good people that are here simply illegally will be fine for the most part. It wont be perfect. Yes sadly, some innocent will be hurt but it will likely be far less than what has been going on.

I love that commercial and that girl.

The really great thing is all the anarchist and subversive's will likely get their chance this time around. We listened to you. WE will come. You ask for change and it will be delivered. We may not have time to discuss politics when we arrive and that your form of government has been rejected.

Okay to CLARIFY your COLLECTIVE MAGIC Helped us. Thank you. Im not certain we could have done it without you. All this desire for death and destruction . VIOLENCE. Do you guy understand it is in the final process of manifest ? It is happening right before your eyes.

It will ideally be hard and fast. My favorite form of violence but it all works for me. Just long and slow will cause more suffering all around. Again, a lot will depend on the subjects and what they also decide for the rest of us. In the end it will be pointless because we will win.

Prepare yourselves because I am certain people will die with in our borders if they resist. This is for the collective good. For the survival of US. Not some fucktards that will be dragged out.

12-04-2016, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 03:35 PM by aries.)
Please continue to fly your foreign ensign and territorial banners with pride. You are breaking THE LAW !

Remember this ? Now listen very closely to these magic words. If you never took this pledge. You have zero say. You are not my brother.

I forgive the ignorant.

(12-04-2016 01:01 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  One of the things that scares me with Trump and his supporters is that they appear to be very vehemently Christian - to the exclusion of everything else. The rampant denigration of the Islamic religion is just the first step. How do you think these rabid evangelicals are going to treat with us of the occult community?

First they came for the Muslims...

I apologize for the belated reply.

Good Muslims have nothing to fear at all. Nothing. This country has FREEDOM OF RELIGION. Be glad that we do because all of us here would be executed otherwise.

Christians are the predominate religion and always will be. PROMISE!

Our founding fathers were master occultists the likes of which have yet to be seen since. But I believe we are seeing plenty now. People really do not understand our laws and rights and how easily it can be suspended. Don't not abuse the power we are each given. Yet most do. They don't heed warning and request. They want to always be difficult. Reason goes right out the window.
12-05-2016, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 04:10 AM by Shadow.)
Aries, first of if you were referring to the middle east, WE are the ones that destabilized and fucked their countries in the first place. Who do you think put those dictators into power? Then who do you think the ones that took them back out of power and made things even worse for the middle east were? Get a clue. Those tactics are our military's specialty.

All in all, your political posts make zero attempts at rationalization. Mere naive bs that sounds like you've never done your own research and instead only rely on the news for your information. It's ironic that you'd insult the Wraith (naturally without knowing our history).

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Down with Trump!!! Myst Moonlight 85 2,314 08-26-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: Emperor Time
  Trump Just Made His Own News Station jcolanzi 4 123 08-03-2017 08:57 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Republicans Caught Running Fake Trump Supporters jcolanzi 0 86 07-18-2017 04:53 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Why Coastal Liberals Can't Understand Rural Trump Voters jcolanzi 1 207 06-05-2017 04:38 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Why do you hate or dislike Donald Trump Mider2009 268 6,188 05-07-2017 01:40 PM
Last Post: Mider2009