Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump Presidency
12-13-2016, 09:00 AM
aint it funny people who support living of grid and taking care of yourself? and as long as global warming doesnt exist, we finally might be able to get a vineyard back in town ( yes it was warmer in the middle ages. so much that london and rotterdam had their own wines. so stop whining and take a beer its cold outside)

wanten is voor de winter HeheCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 11:09 AM
I don't care much about politics. So I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens
12-13-2016, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 09:59 PM by FarhnamDrunk.)
Ah, but one should care a little. Freedoms are changed bit by bit. Always look to see what you can buy, how much you get, and the cost.

Then look at what you can do? What regulations and laws prevent parts of what you can do.

Many aspects of life now get changed. The net was the last wild west and now it is slowly being stalked by a constrictor snake of change.

Seems everything almost takes a college degree to advance and many states that rely on tax revenue have divert a lot of funds to "education." I wont name the nw states but i know one thats upwards to 62% of my property taxes alone via bonds and increases for schools/libraries. The police/fire get the shaft there.

Taxes are up up up. Now the state im in in waiting to see if food sales tax will catch up to other consumer goods. When it does i dont see things as better.

Ooh my govt check got an increases......

DRUMROLL ...........

$1 more a month.... Woot im fucking rich.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
12-30-2016, 01:09 PM
I don't think we're screwed forever like some people think we are, but this mofo thanked himself recently for nothing sooo...
12-31-2016, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 10:42 AM by Sunlight.)
(11-10-2016 01:02 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Congrats? We're potentially fucked for 4 years :/

Who knows, though. We'll see how it goes. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who gave a shit about the people, and we instead gave full power to the republican swine.

I totally agree with you regarding the Bernie Saunders comment. I just shake my head and laugh when people say "Bernie was too old with a foot in the coffin" Meanwhile, the oldest President in US history has been elected and he is just 5 years younger than Bernie.

The DNC is beating themselves for sabotaging Bernie's campaign and putting everything behind Hilary. Bernie was the only viable Democratic candidate. Oh yeah I had predicted a trump win based on the stats since late 2015 pity I could not get to win anything off betting on him.
12-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Weird how the election isn't rigged anymore since he won.
01-01-2017, 07:48 AM
(12-31-2016 10:40 AM)Sunlight Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 01:02 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Congrats? We're potentially fucked for 4 years :/

Who knows, though. We'll see how it goes. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who gave a shit about the people, and we instead gave full power to the republican swine.

I totally agree with you regarding the Bernie Saunders comment. I just shake my head and laugh when people say "Bernie was too old with a foot in the coffin" Meanwhile, the oldest President in US history has been elected and he is just 5 years younger than Bernie.

The DNC is beating themselves for sabotaging Bernie's campaign and putting everything behind Hilary. Bernie was the only viable Democratic candidate. Oh yeah I had predicted a trump win based on the stats since late 2015 pity I could not get to win anything off betting on him.

I mean, for fucks sake early polls showed that Bernie would have stomped trump and showed hillary barely winning if not losing. Bernie would have been a much, much safer candidate to get behind even for them.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Wheres the 2017 prediction thread?

I'M A DRUNK!!!
01-20-2017, 09:44 AM
AND IT BEGINS!!!

I'M A DRUNK!!!
01-20-2017, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 04:26 PM by HillSage.)
I am changing the title of this thread form President Elect to Trump Presidency.

" A man cannot serve two masters. "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  President Trump rally in Florida. Feb 18. 2017 jcolanzi 0 19 02-19-2017 12:55 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  My Take On Trump jcolanzi 5 88 02-14-2017 10:37 PM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Trump/Clinton Angelo 32 1,048 11-11-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: Chazaq
  Trump Magickinqu 63 2,366 02-18-2016 12:42 AM
Last Post: skullartifice
  Donald trumps endorsment xtinguish 6 910 02-09-2012 06:09 PM
Last Post: xtinguish