Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump a President Elect of United States
11-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Donald has won. Congrats to him and US citizens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Congrats? We're potentially fucked for 4 years :/

Who knows, though. We'll see how it goes. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who gave a shit about the people, and we instead gave full power to the republican swine.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 01:20 AM by cogitotesting.)
Shadow I completely agree, fuck Trump he is utter bullshit, complete vomit.
11-10-2016, 01:43 AM
You did?
11-10-2016, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 02:32 AM by Chazaq.)
(11-09-2016 06:17 PM)HillSage Wrote:  Donald has won. Congrats to him and US citizens.

I am really nervous about the supreme court and the "house" but I'm actually a mixed bag of excited and really anxious to see what unfolds over the next couple years. He's a wild card for sure.
He's bound to piss everybody off like every other politician does and nobody is going to agree with all his politics or even some of them. However I think he's going to be reasonable and do to the best of his ability what he thinks is right..good intentions and the path to hell and all.
This is just one man, the rest of the system is still there. The question is...how is it going to react? People need to put their fires more into their local governments anyway.
11-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Ya, Chazaq, that's our biggest loss. Besides the republican pigs running things across the board they also get to select the next group of supreme justices. THIS is our biggest problem. We're taking a huge step backwards. Hell, trump's vp wants to undo the LBGT's rights to marry for fuck's sake. Once again, christianity threatens basic human rights and liberties just as it always has. May as well move to the middle east if that's how your world view aligns.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Take it from an old man. Most of what the politicians say during the election never happens. I remember Pelosi being asked, on camera, about something she had promised. Her reply was "Oh, that was just for the campaign."

What Trump does will be restricted by the Constitution, Congress and the fat cats that put him in office. If in 4 years time you could tap into a parallel universe where Clinton won, there would be little difference.
11-10-2016, 04:01 AM
(11-10-2016 01:02 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Congrats? We're potentially fucked for 4 years :/

Who knows, though. We'll see how it goes. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who gave a shit about the people, and we instead gave full power to the republican swine.

People voted for Donald. He'll do just fine.
11-10-2016, 05:50 AM
So you people believe in this mystical fairy tale being called a President and that what they say and think and do actually matters? I thought mystical fairy tale beings were only things that children watched in medieval style puppet shows, and that the hands up their buttocks were the very same regardless of which puppet is being used. Oh well, maybe I should see some real live battles to the death on the WWE. Its funny how people fill themselves up with false hopes. Funny because intense crying and laughter sound similar sometimes.
11-12-2016, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 12:05 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
Punch and Judy man! Its Punch and his wife Judy, unless you want to get all Itallian name origin..... Pulcinella or something.

Im wondering if Trump will treat the presidency as a platform to abuse power. I noticed Paul Ryan practically sucking his dick in a apologetical support. If Trump decides a pen of executive order works better (sort of like Obama) then the usa may become more of a dictatorship than before.

Think of the entitlement programs and people who dont or cant work. Youre fired might get a nee meaning ..... Or old if you were a holocaust survivor.

A businessman is a businessman. If you fall on the liability side of the ledger rather than the assets; youre going to be sold off or dumped.

If the lower class cant net a profit i dont see a use for us. Bad enough with modernization taking jobs. Whats the latest jobless number? How many?

I dont know if the market levelled from the upsetting news guess well see. And how many countries trust Trump? If trump lowers taxes on businesses do you honestly think all products will lower considerably? Hah! Removed taxes is potential profit. And if the product is one you have to buy well... Tough titties.

How low will he have to lower business tax for other businesses to return? Will he place heavy tarifs on imports to force citizens to purchase only usa products? What products will out of country businesses just say forget it and try to increase their market china, middle east, russia, europe, etc?

Will it put world leaders on such edge if donald gets a power trip finger to set forces at other countries. After all he wants to ramp up the military (though it is in bad shape but i think he wants a war machine to guard his assets). Now, we arent the top dog in thermonuclear; i believe Russia has the gold hat again but without a resource to cite thats reliable i cant validate that report.

And have you ever seen the old whore of babalon pictures? Kinda looks like trump.

[Image: blakewhorebg.jpg]

But Baphomet will pledge his allegience to our flag regardless.
[Image: 55b0144db28c6.image_.jpg]

Despite his candiate from losing to both trump and hillary. He soooo wanted to be VP.
[Image: bernie_sanders-devil-clinton.jpg]

Bitchslap!
[Image: nataraja-idols-in-the-hindu-way-of-life.jpg]
To us all. But he aint in yet. I mean, what can go wrong if anything in 4 years. Not like hes in this for personal legacy building or anything.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trump/Clinton Angelo 32 952 11-11-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: Chazaq
  Trump Magickinqu 63 2,274 02-18-2016 12:42 AM
Last Post: skullartifice
  [Discussion] The true nature of the United States. AnonALion 8 1,056 06-02-2012 05:09 PM
Last Post: AnonALion
  Ron Paul's Vice President xtinguish 3 431 02-21-2012 07:05 AM
Last Post: Moderator
  Donald trumps endorsment xtinguish 6 890 02-09-2012 06:09 PM
Last Post: xtinguish