Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump a President Elect of United States
12-12-2016, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 01:20 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
You arent the topic here. Thought you could bloody read. Quit being that little brat with his hand up.

annoying kid jumping up and down Wrote:ME! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2016, 03:24 AM
(12-12-2016 01:17 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  You arent the topic here. Thought you could bloody read. Quit being that little brat with his hand up.

annoying kid jumping up and down Wrote:ME! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Haha. Do you seriously think this Trump stuff matters more than me for example? Can you somehow tie it with the Occult? For example, do you think maybe Donald Trump's hair is actually a Sorcerer hiding on his head? See, some way to make sh*t topics like this relevant overall on the forum?

Also, I seriously did think you were talking about me for a second, and the second that I expressed that, you were! Well, a little while later. Interesting!
12-12-2016, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 05:30 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
If i could find the user control that makes your posts invisible id ignore you exist.

Haha! Found it by going full version instead of mobile.

Goodbye forever TAM. Good riddance.

Wow. This works great.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-12-2016, 08:48 AM
(12-12-2016 05:25 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  If i could find the user control that makes your posts invisible id ignore you exist.

Haha! Found it by going full version instead of mobile.

Goodbye forever TAM. Good riddance.

Wow. This works great.

I showed him so much favor! Raaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha he isn't seeing that? Whose loss (of information) is it?!

Haha, now I can say (again) I SEE WHAT THEY DO NOT SEE! (also in other ways, so again, and again)!
12-12-2016, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 03:38 PM by aries.)
LOL.

Glad you had fun too.

(11-10-2016 01:02 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Congrats? We're potentially fucked for 4 years :/

Who knows, though. We'll see how it goes. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who gave a shit about the people, and we instead gave full power to the republican swine.

My son wanted Bernie.
12-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Well, it's painfully obvious how it's going to go now. Every person he's appointing to the various positions of power are complete pieces of shit. It's already a disaster, and this country may just go back to the fucking stone ages.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2016, 04:11 AM
I havent been paying attention. Who is he appointing and what positions? Has to go through congress doesnt it for acceptance or not. Again, i havent looked at the process of government in a long time....

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-13-2016, 07:26 AM
at least you guys got honesty. instead of big business ruling behind the scenes, now they openly rule.
on the other hand the usa now has become a business. wonder what the reorganizations will be from that point of view and how cia, nsa and the likes will respond...

still not curious enough to go remote viewing though....

wanten is voor de winter HeheCool
12-13-2016, 08:35 AM
I dont think the usa ever "wasnt" a business.

Religion
Politics
Business

All want $ and power for the most part. Different religions, rulerships, and businesses have different ethics and agreed rules (i suppose in part) but all want to howl at the moon from the highest hilltop being king over the rest.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-13-2016, 08:49 AM
(12-13-2016 04:11 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  I havent been paying attention. Who is he appointing and what positions? Has to go through congress doesnt it for acceptance or not. Again, i havent looked at the process of government in a long time....

Well, just to give you an idea with a fine example, one of the guys is being appointed to the mother fucking EPA. The part where this fucks us is he completely denies global warming. All the other ones are just as bad. It's a complete cluster fuck. Mad Another dude is wanting to cut social security and medicaid benefits to a high degree. Trump himself as well as a lot of the people he's appointing are against raising minimum wage and/or support completely doing away with the regulation all together.

The most foolish, ignorant and greedy of republicans are gonna have full control of the country at every level. All branches have republicans with majority control. It's a serious fucking mess.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trump/Clinton Angelo 32 946 11-11-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: Chazaq
  Trump Magickinqu 63 2,271 02-18-2016 12:42 AM
Last Post: skullartifice
  [Discussion] The true nature of the United States. AnonALion 8 1,056 06-02-2012 05:09 PM
Last Post: AnonALion
  Ron Paul's Vice President xtinguish 3 428 02-21-2012 07:05 AM
Last Post: Moderator
  Donald trumps endorsment xtinguish 6 889 02-09-2012 06:09 PM
Last Post: xtinguish