• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom
03-18-2016, 03:05 AM
Anyone getting this for xbox 1?

I'm an Atheist. Get over it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2016, 03:44 AM
Lol reminds me of that ancient game house of the dead + halo 3. Might get it on pc if it comes out on it.
04-11-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm getting it for PC.

Can't wait for this shit. Doom has been my favorite game for over a decade now, and this looks like it won't disappoint...

I liked Doom 3 as an action-horror game, but it really wasn't much of a Doom game. But it looks to me like they're finally getting things right.
09-15-2016, 12:35 AM
I'm a fan of the old Doom. I'll eventually get it but not anytime soon. If you like it, there's apparently a VR port in the works.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/04/q...-new-level
09-15-2016, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2016 12:49 AM by fixerkitty.)
I can't play FPSs on anything larger than a DSL screen. I get terrible motion sickness if I do. :/

I've heard nothing but good squeaky noises about it, though. It looks amazing. Too bad I've got a one way ticket to Painsville if I try to play it. :/

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2016, 12:49 AM
(09-15-2016 12:48 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  I can't play FPSs on anything larger than a DSL screen. I get terrible motion sickness if I do. :/

I've heard nothing but good squeaky noises about it, though. It'll be interesting to actually *see* it.

What's a DSL screen?
09-15-2016, 12:52 AM
DSL is DS Lite. It has two 5.2 inch, or 73.9 mm, wide screens. I usually set my DS units to play GBA games on the bottom screen as that's what I got used to with the original GBA units. I have Doom I and II for the GBA--they're smooth translations. I just can't play them on the GameCube's GBA player or I'm dizzy and wanting to puke my guts out after about 30 seconds from motion sickness.

FPSs are the only thing that triggers it, though.

I edited my post to show that I actually watched the clip.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2016, 11:59 AM
(09-15-2016 12:52 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  DSL is DS Lite. It has two 5.2 inch, or 73.9 mm, wide screens. I usually set my DS units to play GBA games on the bottom screen as that's what I got used to with the original GBA units. I have Doom I and II for the GBA--they're smooth translations. I just can't play them on the GameCube's GBA player or I'm dizzy and wanting to puke my guts out after about 30 seconds from motion sickness.

FPSs are the only thing that triggers it, though.

I edited my post to show that I actually watched the clip.

Thanks, I was a bit confused, thinking "Since when do Digital Subscriber Lines come with screens?" Smiling
12-03-2016, 05:05 AM
I only got the shirt. For free. Love it. JUSTICE !
12-03-2016, 09:34 AM
When I get an Xbox One, I'll get that game. It's an awesome game