Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down with Trump!!!
08-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Why Helloooooo Nurse!

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2017, 09:09 AM
I've only just gotten brave enough to touch this subject Tounge
I live in Ireland. We're small, sparsely populated, English speaking and relatively wealthy. We also have more problems from emigration and poor distribution than immigration and overpopulation. We're a member of the EU, our college is affordable without debts, we have an education system that will actually pay you to get an education if you've been unemployed for a while. Not just free. You get paid to get educated. Our healthcare system is affordable but expensive, but if you fulfil certain criteria, you get a medical card that pays for most things in full.
Don't get me wrong. We have our troubles. We have low income areas, crime, scumbags with and without money and corruption in government as well as a housing crisis in Dublin due to raising living costs, however, even with these flaws, the things you guys have to put up with shock me. You guys are so completely Stockholm Syndrome about how bad you have it it's like a nightmare.
From my perspective, America has always been frightening, and even though I've got a lot of affection for you guys as people I just want to shake you.

Also, watch Phil de Franco if you don't already, even if it's just to criticise. He's on the youtube
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2017, 09:16 AM
(08-08-2017 09:09 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I've only just gotten brave enough to touch this subject Tounge
I live in Ireland. We're small, sparsely populated, English speaking and relatively wealthy. We also have more problems from emigration and poor distribution than immigration and overpopulation. We're a member of the EU, our college is affordable without debts, we have an education system that will actually pay you to get an education if you've been unemployed for a while. Not just free. You get paid to get educated. Our healthcare system is affordable but expensive, but if you fulfil certain criteria, you get a medical card that pays for most things in full.
Don't get me wrong. We have our troubles. We have low income areas, crime, scumbags with and without money and corruption in government as well as a housing crisis in Dublin due to raising living costs, however, even with these flaws, the things you guys have to put up with shock me. You guys are so completely Stockholm Syndrome about how bad you have it it's like a nightmare.
From my perspective, America has always been frightening, and even though I've got a lot of affection for you guys as people I just want to shake you.

Also, watch Phil de Franco if you don't already, even if it's just to criticise. He's on the youtube
Ireland sounds like a dream <3 and I agree it is scary, we got a messed up democratic system with the electoral college, it pretty much makes us think we have a choice when really it's them who decide who president is, they take our votes as suggestions but are not required by any law to follow out suggestion.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
08-08-2017, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 09:24 AM by Wylandriah91.)
It's pretty good like, we're in between you guys and the uk and neither of you ever really mention us and we're all just in the middle like "lads get it together".
Gods know wtf is going to happen with Brexit. I live in a border county... Which will possibly soon be the ONLY land border with the UK unless Northern Ireland and the Republic unite again in which case the troubles will flare up again... In the middle of all this no one knows what's happening with middle eastern migrants yet it doesn't seem to be on the news.
Crazy times.

And I mean Troubles with a capital. Full on protestant v catholic religious war again
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Crazy times indeed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trump Just Made His Own News Station jcolanzi 4 88 08-03-2017 08:57 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Republicans Caught Running Fake Trump Supporters jcolanzi 0 60 07-18-2017 04:53 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Why Coastal Liberals Can't Understand Rural Trump Voters jcolanzi 1 173 06-05-2017 04:38 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Why do you hate or dislike Donald Trump Mider2009 268 5,697 05-07-2017 01:40 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  TRUMP Wiretap Evidence Given To House Intel Panel jcolanzi 6 325 03-22-2017 01:13 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi