Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing, help!
09-06-2014, 11:01 AM
I was wondering how I could go about turning my drawing into a nice looking picture on computer. Or, what program could I use to re-create it?

Time to change the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Scan it, and maybe touch it up with photoshop. That's what a friend of mine often does. He's big on graphic design. Works pretty well for him, but then again he's pretty good.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Grrr, not photoshopSad But I'll give it a try I guess. Thank you Shadow for the adviceSmiling

Time to change the game.
09-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Is it a money issue? There's comparable programs out there for free.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
09-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Gimp... But maybe I would use inkscape instead and simply use beziers to retouch the picture.
09-06-2014, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 11:13 AM by Luciferi Filia.)
No its not that. I just hate photoshop, its super hard to use.

(09-06-2014 11:10 AM)Frater.Akenu Wrote:  Gimp... But maybe I would use inkscape instead and simply use beziers to retouch the picture.

I'm not trying to "re-touch" the drawing, I'm trying to re-create it in a computer program so I have a computer version of it.

Time to change the game.
09-06-2014, 11:25 AM
(09-06-2014 11:12 AM)Luciferi Filia Wrote:  No its not that. I just hate photoshop, its super hard to use.

(09-06-2014 11:10 AM)Frater.Akenu Wrote:  Gimp... But maybe I would use inkscape instead and simply use beziers to retouch the picture.

I'm not trying to "re-touch" the drawing, I'm trying to re-create it in a computer program so I have a computer version of it.

Check if this helps Smiling
09-06-2014, 11:25 AM
I think something along Vectorizing is what you're looking for. I may be a bit off, but yes Smiling

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
09-06-2014, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 11:55 AM by Zardas.)
(09-06-2014 11:25 AM)NUMB Wrote:  I think something along Vectorizing is what you're looking for. I may be a bit off, but yes Smiling
No, vectorizing is used when you need scaleable image, usually for logos and such. And it is unnecessary complication for what he is asking for.

(09-06-2014 11:12 AM)Luciferi Filia Wrote:  No its not that. I just hate photoshop, its super hard to use.

You don't need to retouch it? I don't get what you are asking for, just scan it and there you have computer file for it.
09-06-2014, 04:19 PM
I will have to literally show you all the drawing I'm talking about... And, what I am mostly asking (in a nut shell) is how could you turn my drawing into a graphic.

Time to change the game.