Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawings of Elysium
12-10-2016, 02:33 PM
(12-10-2016 12:20 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:20 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  That is great! That you draw these beautiful things and share them. They are extremely important and meaningful. Have you put them online anywhere like deviant art? Would you like to shove these drawings down many throats?

I'm not sure what you are getting at...

I don't understand, are you suspicious about something? What I am getting at? I don't understand what your question is. When I ask questions, I am looking for answers generally. Please don't get too confused by the language used or the way in which I ask, which has a reason but is not meant to offend you. The best way to deal with these sorts of questions is to not be suspicious but just to answer sincerely and honestly.

The reactions a re pre-programmed. If you say "yes", then it leads to a new set or interactions, and if you say "no", another. The overall goal though would be to see how regularly you draw and how willing you are to take measures to have your work more broadly exhibited and available to people.

Your work is important. If you detract from it by saying "it has no meaning" does not reduce its potential for helping people in powerful ways.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 09:35 PM by aries.)
Lay off please.

(12-10-2016 12:17 PM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  Thank you! I am glad you like them. No meaning, they are just warriors.

Okay.
12-10-2016, 10:15 PM
(12-10-2016 02:33 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 12:20 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:20 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  That is great! That you draw these beautiful things and share them. They are extremely important and meaningful. Have you put them online anywhere like deviant art? Would you like to shove these drawings down many throats?

I'm not sure what you are getting at...

I don't understand, are you suspicious about something? What I am getting at? I don't understand what your question is. When I ask questions, I am looking for answers generally. Please don't get too confused by the language used or the way in which I ask, which has a reason but is not meant to offend you. The best way to deal with these sorts of questions is to not be suspicious but just to answer sincerely and honestly.

The reactions a re pre-programmed. If you say "yes", then it leads to a new set or interactions, and if you say "no", another. The overall goal though would be to see how regularly you draw and how willing you are to take measures to have your work more broadly exhibited and available to people.

Your work is important. If you detract from it by saying "it has no meaning" does not reduce its potential for helping people in powerful ways.

I will answer however I like, and no, I don't want more people to see it.
12-11-2016, 08:37 AM
(12-10-2016 10:15 PM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  I will answer however I like, and no, I don't want more people to see it.

Indeed, it is the best policy to "answer however you like", and especially, how you like best and with what you like best and the best of all.

Why don't you want more people to see it and why do you appear to be reacting in a hostile or threatened way at my comments or questions?
12-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Im here if you want to talk Elysium.
12-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Does that mean you're horny and giving it a shot? It is best to be honest.
12-11-2016, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 09:03 AM by aries.)
It means I think she is scared of you maybe you should stop.

But that is up to her.

Ill ask you again to not make contact with me.
12-11-2016, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 09:15 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-11-2016 09:03 AM)aries Wrote:  It means I think she is scared of you maybe you should stop.

But that is up to her.

I don't think she is scared of me, and she has no need to be scared of me, but if she is scared of anything, she should think about it and face it and see what she can do with it.

What you're doing is called "white knighting", its a way that men follow the whispers of their javelins in the hope that they might win the princess. I don't view her as a female, and that is why she has no need to be interfered with by someone who is trying to get in her pants.

I am simply asking her questions which she has no reason to feel threatened by.

1. She has demonstrated an immense skill in creating artwork with her hands (and don't get any ideas about what else her hands might be able to do for you, sire)

2. She appeared to become defensive for no sensible reason at the way in which she was questioned, which indicated or implied the possibility that she is concerned about something.

3. The potential concern was asked about, and also their interest in potentially promoting their work in more substantial ways or getting them seen by more of the populace and why if not they might object to that.

This thread is about HER, and what is being revealed here and the intentions of the questions all relate to HER, and her work and expression.

She is, from the very start of this thread "exposing herself to us", and that is what "showing stuff" is.

I'm glad she did, because it looks great, but then there are things (aside from her drawings) which might be of concern. Whatever the case, this is all meant to be therapeutic from the get go. So please control yourself and your urges.

So when a person has a skill, for example, the ability to heal, shouldn't they use it to heal lots of people? Wouldn't that be good? Is it "more good" to heal one person as compared to two, or is it "more good" to heal two people rather than just one, if you can heal two rather than just one. Do you understand? That is why these questions are important.
12-11-2016, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 10:09 AM by aries.)
(12-09-2016 09:51 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  Wink

[Image: tumblr_lu3b9oyI6Z1r3jm83o1_500.jpg?width...height=600]

[Image: tumblr_lu3bbiggJn1r3jm83o1_500.jpg?width...height=600]

[Image: tumblr_lv2j48kfui1r3jm83o1_500.jpg?width...height=375]

[Image: tumblr_lu3beqrbtL1r3jm83o1_500.jpg?width...height=600]

[Image: il_570xN.924428182_77em.jpg?width=657&am...height=540]

[Image: 20161012_061329.jpg?width=403&height=554]

[Image: IMG_20161026_155145.jpg?width=666&height=600]

[Image: Untitled.png?width=597&height=577]

I saw you

Magickinqu or Hagen will you lock this thread down please.
12-11-2016, 10:28 AM
(12-11-2016 10:03 AM)aries Wrote:  I saw you

Magickinqu or Hagen will you lock this thread down please.

Why in the world are you trying to lock down someone else's thread and stalkerishly saying "I saw you". Please, that is scary!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  just some of my drawings Nogh-Aegishjalmur 11 246 11-14-2017 10:59 PM
Last Post: Scottish_Pride