Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawings of Elysium
12-11-2016, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 12:08 PM by Hagen Van Horne.)
No need to lock this thread, the pictures are stunning, I especially like the 5th and 7th ones ... the 7th one is so Jugendstil!

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 11:42 AM
(12-09-2016 10:15 AM)aries Wrote:  That's you ?

Never stop

Okay whatever you decide. I can see where you are going......
12-11-2016, 03:37 PM
(12-11-2016 11:28 AM)Hagen Van Horne Wrote:  No need to lock this thread, the pictures are stunning, I especially like the 5th and 7th ones ... the 7th one is so Jugendstil!

Yeah, they are really talented, I hope they make more, and show more they've made! Even here, even now!
12-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Sorry, I wasn't able to come on yesterday to further comment. Artis, I just didn't like how you seemed to be telling me the proper way to answer your question. If that's not what you meant, my bad. But in all honesty, I sincerely don't wish to promote myself that publicly, but I do enjoy sharing what I do in small communities like this where people can get to know me better.
12-12-2016, 03:19 AM
(12-12-2016 01:43 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  Sorry, I wasn't able to come on yesterday to further comment. Artis, I just didn't like how you seemed to be telling me the proper way to answer your question. If that's not what you meant, my bad. But in all honesty, I sincerely don't wish to promote myself that publicly, but I do enjoy sharing what I do in small communities like this where people can get to know me better.

No problem, and yeah, I was not doing that or trying to be offensive, but lots and lots of people get angry with me or offended or insulted by the things I say and I don't intend those things to have results like that at all, I wasn't trying to be insulting to you or anyone else, I just don't have much luck communicating in these sorts of communities, especially those which attract mentally ill people, but I get along really well with all sorts of nutbags in real life. Its probably because of the way that people online are left to "reading" what I write, in their own voice (which is the wrong one, but they can't help it), and so they misinterpret what I've written or start freaking out about their own voice and how bad it sounds while reading my writing which is not suited to their voice or their voice acting character they make for me. If they were wise, which they generally are far from being, they would read what I write in the best voice they can come up with in the least offensive way if possible, even if I've written "you're a disgusting idiot" or "you're wasting your time and talents", because it is never meant offensively at all.

So again, no, I didn't mean anything bad and I wasn't trying to be rude. Your art is fantastic, and I am so happy that you've at least shared it with us here on the forum. Do you have more that you could share here? I'd love to see more of your work!
12-12-2016, 03:36 AM
(12-12-2016 03:19 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 01:43 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  Sorry, I wasn't able to come on yesterday to further comment. Artis, I just didn't like how you seemed to be telling me the proper way to answer your question. If that's not what you meant, my bad. But in all honesty, I sincerely don't wish to promote myself that publicly, but I do enjoy sharing what I do in small communities like this where people can get to know me better.

No problem, and yeah, I was not doing that or trying to be offensive, but lots and lots of people get angry with me or offended or insulted by the things I say and I don't intend those things to have results like that at all, I wasn't trying to be insulting to you or anyone else, I just don't have much luck communicating in these sorts of communities, especially those which attract mentally ill people, but I get along really well with all sorts of nutbags in real life. Its probably because of the way that people online are left to "reading" what I write, in their own voice (which is the wrong one, but they can't help it), and so they misinterpret what I've written or start freaking out about their own voice and how bad it sounds while reading my writing which is not suited to their voice or their voice acting character they make for me. If they were wise, which they generally are far from being, they would read what I write in the best voice they can come up with in the least offensive way if possible, even if I've written "you're a disgusting idiot" or "you're wasting your time and talents", because it is never meant offensively at all.

So again, no, I didn't mean anything bad and I wasn't trying to be rude. Your art is fantastic, and I am so happy that you've at least shared it with us here on the forum. Do you have more that you could share here? I'd love to see more of your work!

If I make more I'll be sure to post it here.
12-12-2016, 09:22 AM
(12-12-2016 03:36 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  If I make more I'll be sure to post it here.

Beautiful! Thank you so much, I sincerely and seriously appreciate it. I love to see the great creativity of people, and yours is really attractive and wonderful and especially meaningful for me!
12-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Now we can all get along great.