Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Walking spells. 01
05-17-2017, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 08:28 AM by Poiel.)
Dream walking spells to get a new job

Let us suppose that you are going for a job interview tomorow. You know that a Mr. Brand will be interviewing you. As you go to sleep you instruct your subconscious as follows:

I will wake up when I am in contact with Mr. Brand mind and I will remember why I have woken up. (it is important for you to remember why you wake up.)

You repeat this statement 15-20 times to make sure your subconscious gets the message. When you wake, sit up in bed and change your sleep position and in the new rest position trigger a lucid dream.

At the lucid dream state, create a doorway that leads to the other person, and walk to him inside a mind constructed office, and if you know Mr Brand in person ( in look or Image ) walk to him seated in His chair clearly in your dreaming state of mind and tell him why he should employ you and why you are in the best position for the job. Bellow is a short example, you are free to create the right communication that speak to your spells better.

Mr. Brand, you know I am the best person for the job. I have all the qualifications and by employing me you will make life easier for yourself.....etc.
Convey the entire message as if you were sitting there in front of him and don't make a begging statement. Do not beg for the position but tell why he will give you the job and then affirm that you will get it. Finally see him shaking your hand and congratulating you on getting the job. Then go back through the door you have opened and close it behind you. As you are back and try to recite an affirmation on the job you have purpose in your mind.

When you meet Mr. Brand the next day, your communication with Mr Brand will look like a continuation of whatever you choose to tell him. Be constructive, and the magick will work for you.

Note :
It is true that this magick has worked for me but I will say that anyone who is trying this magick should know that you will be Employed only if every thing you have said in the dream state is the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2017, 05:27 AM
Astral spells are not common in the grimoire and a spells like this is not a newbei friendly.
05-20-2017, 01:47 AM
But for the few that are adventurous, they will see good results. Doing magick without tools is always incredible.
05-20-2017, 03:10 AM
Wow are 2 of you practicing astral magick? I'm still a neophyte but I'm basically learning things about astral magick now so I can practice it myself someday and become an astral magickian!
05-20-2017, 07:43 AM
He has been on the forum before me and now we share the same understanding. If you can work hard than you are doing now, maybe you could join the club.
05-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Thank you for the motivation Smiling I'm definitely gonna start working hard from now on to join you guys hehe
05-21-2017, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 03:19 AM by Sammy.)
i have a method, similar to this of instructing my subconscious to make me Luckier, Wealthier, more intelligent, or more talented

the Subconscious, control all..
05-21-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 06:22 AM by Poiel.)
Do you use lucid dream to print your will in the mind of the universe? Tell me what is the difference between this and your own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Create Your Own Spells & Rites Brother MOLOCH 969 16 550 11-18-2017 05:00 AM
Last Post: Brother MOLOCH 969
  Is It Ok To Do Love Spells On 2 Different People? RedRoses 19 462 11-11-2017 05:50 AM
Last Post: RedRoses
  selling high level spells sleepmoneysleep 1 225 10-15-2017 02:33 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  LOTTERY N GOOD LUCK SPELLS Sammy 5 658 10-10-2017 03:39 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  Tarot spells? Desperatesoul 9 320 08-29-2017 07:00 AM
Last Post: ConglomerateMeans