Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dreamwalking
01-14-2017, 11:37 AM
(12-12-2016 03:05 AM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  is something I am particularly fond of practicing. Have any of you tried it? If so, what were your experiences?

Hey, I used to do that alot as a child, dream walk as Michelle describes in her book, but not so much aware of it now. But I do have a question? How do you block a dreamwalker from entering your personal space? As this is my latest 'adventure'....I'm aware of someone visiting me at night, but when OBE, my room & house is free of intruder, but still sense them. I picked up her book because I read somewhere that Shamans can project their consciousness to others, not their astral self, to invade or snoop on others {hence RV}. I wanted to find out in her book, and others, how to lock them out.

Anyway, as a kid, i'd walk thru mirrors into my BFF's room, and we'd hang out. I knew I was doing it, because i had details of what the house looked like long before i visited, and also got 'caught', when her mother said she swore she saw me in the hall one day. I dreamt i saw her looking at me in my dream. But haven't done anything really? in a while.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply