Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy online business
07-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Hi Guys just wanted to put this out there, but have been doing business online for about 10 years now, i basically just get passive income, so It's a business that runs in the background it it makes over 100k per year.

Anyway I am about to start a coaching program to teach people to build a business like mine, who would be interested?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2016, 08:37 PM
If your business is so good why sell a system educating others ?

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
07-09-2016, 10:12 PM
(07-09-2016 08:37 PM)Angelo Wrote:  If your business is so good why sell a system educating others ?
Probably so he can take a % of your earnings which is smart tbh
07-10-2016, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 01:23 AM by danielthewizard.)
(07-09-2016 10:12 PM)seekor Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 08:37 PM)Angelo Wrote:  If your business is so good why sell a system educating others ?

haha I have heard that saying so many times in my life as an entrepreneur trying to teach people.

Why do personal coaches coach? Because like to right?

My mentor once told me, if you can make money you can make money but if you can teach somebody how to make money you can make ten times more, so it's just another business for me, why keep it all to myself anyway? I have an abundance mindset something you must cultivate to become wealthy.
07-10-2016, 06:18 AM
(07-10-2016 01:23 AM)danielthewizard Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 10:12 PM)seekor Wrote:  

haha I have heard that saying so many times in my life as an entrepreneur trying to teach people.

Why do personal coaches coach? Because like to right?

My mentor once told me, if you can make money you can make money but if you can teach somebody how to make money you can make ten times more, so it's just another business for me, why keep it all to myself anyway? I have an abundance mindset something you must cultivate to become wealthy.
Haha yeah, alright i'll shoot you a pm. I've had a successful online business before & running some schemes that will generate me some really good stable auto pilot incomes so i might as well do something else in the free time i'll send u a pm m8
09-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Okay so I am getting ready to launch my training soon, I want to ask you... if I can help you create a business that makes at least 2k a month what would you be willing to pay.
09-03-2016, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 07:47 PM by HuMan.)
(09-03-2016 06:38 PM)danielthewizard Wrote:  Okay so I am getting ready to launch my training soon, I want to ask you... if I can help you create a business that makes at least 2k a month what would you be willing to pay.

I already have some methods for making a living but more informations are welcome. I hope this is not the basic shit available on the regular money making forums lol. What are the requirements, how long to start earning, is it really easy to do? How many hours per day i should dedicate to this businness ? and other shit.
I dont mind giving you a percentage of my earnings even if you dont ask me for it if your businness is really profitable. Im actually serious and always try my best to respect my words. Doing businness with another occultist could be interesting. Let me know please Angel

Check my twitter account for some good shit @HuRaydono1
09-03-2016, 08:40 PM
What email responder are you using ? Mailchimp ? Aweveber ? Active Campaign ? Other ?

Do you use Zapier ?

Do you prefer Paypal or Stripe and why ?

Thanks

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
09-03-2016, 08:50 PM
You're already sounding like one of those schemes. "What would you be willing to pay me to make $24k annually?" Not much dude....not much.

Solve et Coagula
09-03-2016, 09:19 PM
What sort of business do you run? What kind of details can you share or proof of your method can you provide? An extra couple grand a month would be very nice, but idk who's gonna pay you to learn something without knowing anything.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Online business experiences?? Aytida 10 589 05-13-2017 02:44 AM
Last Post: Aytida
  Online business opportunity. (closed) danielthewizard 3 243 05-08-2017 09:27 PM
Last Post: Aytida
  Yet another making money online thread Lazarus 3 293 02-14-2017 02:47 AM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Online money making - Experiences? Flying Dutchman 54 9,254 01-12-2017 02:38 AM
Last Post: fixerkitty
  Looking for business ideas and partners. Selene 20 2,531 12-18-2014 09:24 PM
Last Post: Selene