Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg in bread (For Breakfast)
03-15-2016, 07:27 AM
(03-11-2016 04:04 AM)seekor Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 01:29 AM)Thor Wrote:  We call this eggy bread. Tastes great with a full breakfast.
Lol full breakfast? Mate there's already 3 eggs in there already.

Yes, a full English breakfast. It would go well with it. You ARE allowed to indulge every now and then, bud.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2016, 10:27 AM
SHIT! I was gonna try this "egg bread" this morning but totally forgot.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Surprised How could you!
x3

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
03-16-2016, 11:45 AM
(03-15-2016 10:27 AM)The God-King Wrote:  SHIT! I was gonna try this "egg bread" this morning but totally forgot.

Did you try it this morning? Happy
08-06-2016, 03:16 PM
I like to have eggs. But the fact that it is too fatty, I avoid it. Thank you for sharing the recipe. I will try it someday after losing at least 5 kg.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
08-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Here's one. Its called "The One Eyed Monster."

Ingredients: 1 egg, 1 decent slice of bread, a buttered pan.

Instructions: take bread and a small glass in diameter. Press glass in center of bread to cut out a hole. Place bread in pan and fry in medium high heat. At same time crack an egg along with yoke in center of bread with hole to fill the hole. Fry bread and egg until it becomes solid enough that egg has solidified into bread so you can flip it over. Use your intuition here on how long it takes. Obviously when you go to flip it to cook other side it should not fall apart. Flip, cook other side until your content and then serve.

Extra: this is similar to the egg bread recipe exceot there is yoke in the middle. I like to cook two at a time so I can turn it into a sandwhich. My favorite is adding bacon, tomatoe and avocadoe and some cold cuts, along with any number of sauces like spicy dijon mustard. Now obviously this is a messier and higher calorie sandwhich!

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
08-12-2016, 03:21 PM
(08-06-2016 08:19 PM)TheDragonKing Wrote:  Here's one. Its called "The One Eyed Monster."

Ingredients: 1 egg, 1 decent slice of bread, a buttered pan.

Instructions: take bread and a small glass in diameter. Press glass in center of bread to cut out a hole. Place bread in pan and fry in medium high heat. At same time crack an egg along with yoke in center of bread with hole to fill the hole. Fry bread and egg until it becomes solid enough that egg has solidified into bread so you can flip it over. Use your intuition here on how long it takes. Obviously when you go to flip it to cook other side it should not fall apart. Flip, cook other side until your content and then serve.

Extra: this is similar to the egg bread recipe exceot there is yoke in the middle. I like to cook two at a time so I can turn it into a sandwhich. My favorite is adding bacon, tomatoe and avocadoe and some cold cuts, along with any number of sauces like spicy dijon mustard. Now obviously this is a messier and higher calorie sandwhich!

Thank you for sharing this egg bread recipe. I will try it tomorrow morning for sure. One thing that should be mandatory for good health - fruit juice. Drink a glass of fruit juice every morning.

08-12-2016, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 09:14 PM by TheDragonKing.)
Oh updates! I had it for dinner last night. This one has a beef patty. I calculated the cost to around $1.30-1.50. At Safeway I bought frozen premade 10% beef patties which figured to 83 cents per patty. Bread was about 27 cents for two slices, and then eggs were 22 cents for two as I bought a whole 5 dozen. Anyway, here is a snapshot of the sandwhich....take note I cooked a few of them and this version just happens to be a little burnt. Also another reminddr is depending on how long you cook it you can time it to where the egg yoke in the center is either hard or nice and gooeh where it serves as a nice egg sauce. Pictures:

https://s9.postimg.org/s8iz0s32n/IMG_201...143312.jpg

This week Ive been drinking nothing but these health drinks called Suja Greens, and then a blueberry version, as well one of those giant odwalla juggs of strawberry c monster. To conserve the strawberry I diluted it into 5 seperate gatorade waterbottles of 2/3 water and 1/3 odwalla ratio as those odwallas have a thick juice content.

10-07-2016, 03:22 PM
It was delicious. I had it yesterday. Again, thanks a bunch for sharing this recipe with us. There are many eggs recipes I have read but this is the one which I have ever tried. I would like to say that if you have a cup of coffee with this, it is gonna taste more delicious.

10-08-2016, 04:05 AM
I made a mega sandwhich the other day. 3 over easy eggs stacked with 2 thick slices of crisp bacon, along with a thick slice of PepperJack cheese on one end and Cream Cheese on another end of two toasted buns. Talk about one stacked Sandwhich! I made 5 of those, two for breakfast and wrapped the other three in foil for lunch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Braided French Bread EnragedDiggle 3 744 11-02-2014 01:58 AM
Last Post: darangal
  Homemade Naan Bread SolarFlea 1 624 07-24-2014 02:49 PM
Last Post: Gromval
  How to Make the Perfect Loaf of Bread Callfar Stormweaver 0 769 02-19-2013 02:03 AM
Last Post: Callfar Stormweaver
  Epic Breakfast Crow 5 1,165 08-07-2012 08:00 AM
Last Post: xdemon
  My godly breakfast Combustion 15 2,255 07-20-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Combustion