Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emotional Manipulation.
05-06-2012, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 02:02 AM by WannabeBlackhat.)
Well class we will be discussing emotional manipulation today ranging from 1-4.

1) General Manipulation, this will be the base of all of your methods of manipulation and it will also be your most important way of manipulation simply because it is compatible with the rest of the methods you will be learning today. I usually call this method the façade or the mask simply because this method revolves around creating an exterior personality. You're first step should be to change your behavioral patterns so completely that everyone thinks you're the nicest person on the planet, this also involves befriending everyone and being nice to everyone creating this mask or façade of the person everyone else thinks you are. This will be a vital support to all of your other methods of manipulation

2) A vital emotion that you can count on almost any human being to feel is greed. Now this is an extremely powerful emotion and if you can subtly introduce a factor that appeals to this emotion the person in question will be likely to follow your lead as long as you firmly keep up the façade. Now if you're using him to help you with something that is illegal you can also use the manipulation shown in 1) to twist his view so that it makes what you're doing seem right. By doing this you can create a feeling of shared guilt inside of him which will if handled right increase his personal trust in you.

3)Guilt is also an incredibly convenient emotion when it comes to manipulation.It is also an incredibly common factor and it can be used as a shortcut to skip over 2) although it is not as useful in the long term unless used in combination with 2). If you know why he feels guilty you can use that to pressure him into doing what you want but be subtle(using this in brute force is only useful for weak willed persons that feel inferior to others) and since this is an extremely flexible factor you are also going to have to use your judgement. Now if used in combination with 1) & 2) as shared guilt it can be used to create a permanent feeling of trust within the subject, now if you reinforce that feeling with "friendship" you will have a person that can be easily manipulated at anytime you want.

4) Is the combination of all of 1), 2) and 3). Achieve this and will have become a master manipulator. You will probably also have become an extremely capable liar.

Now don't hesitate to discuss and criticize this and think of new ways and emotions you can use to manipulate people and post them here. Cool

""Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn."

"Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it."

"Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light."

-Sword of Truth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 06:44 AM
YES! Someone else who appreciates targeting humans morals. But I actually don't do the nice guy part. I mask my self as someone they feel comfortable with. Some people don't appreciate nice people, like if someone tried to be really nice to me I'd usually just push them away. Or some prefer "the best friend" Just get close to them, easy if you know their interests, and act like a best friend, close, but doesn't even try to be nice, even mess around with them, just pretend to have fun, while doing stuff they already do alone. Works way better than the nice guy approach. Or just grow boobs =/
11-18-2012, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 07:00 AM by rumba.)
Anger is a great emotion to target, although it's harder to illicit from some people than others. Just give them a bit of indignation, (one easy way to go about this would be to teach them to read into other's actions a bit too hard. Low self-esteem makes this easy, especially if you're the only one building them up), and then just point em in the right direction.

Also, the nice guy approach is good, as is the reliable guy. You want them to depend on you. That makes em an easy mark. Now, neither of those are fast, but rushing this kind of thing usually isn't very effective.

[Image: rumbasmall.jpg]
You misunderstand me. I said that everything happens for a reason. I never said that everything that happens has a purpose.
11-18-2012, 07:34 AM
(11-18-2012 06:59 AM)rumba Wrote:  Anger is a great emotion to target, although it's harder to illicit from some people than others. Just give them a bit of indignation, (one easy way to go about this would be to teach them to read into other's actions a bit too hard. Low self-esteem makes this easy, especially if you're the only one building them up), and then just point em in the right direction.

Also, the nice guy approach is good, as is the reliable guy. You want them to depend on you. That makes em an easy mark. Now, neither of those are fast, but rushing this kind of thing usually isn't very effective.

Mmm... I prefer the Higher Up the Ladder approach on someone who has low self esteem.

IE: Some employee in the copy department.

You: Hey, you over there.
Low self-esteem employee: Me?
You: Yes, you, print/view/open/run/dowhatever with this for me. *Hands flash drive with malicious software*.

They would just do what they're told without asking questions, as that is what they're used to, especially if they haven't been introduced to everyone above them, which is usually the entire corporation/company, so it's pretty safe to say, if you pull this one off convincingly, it works 99% of the time. Sure, you might try the, "Do me a favour" Approach, but, some don't like getting their hands dirty, and some my even tell someone about it, as favours just simply sounds fishy; why would you want a favour, if that is their job.
08-27-2016, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 08:59 AM by Krishna.)
Great !!

Can you suggest a nice book on - How to get over someone ?
08-27-2016, 10:52 AM
@krishna-there is a proven way to get over anyone that you might have a deep emotional bond with, it's Time. And if that doesn't work I always find weed to help.

Solve et Coagula

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crowd manipulation. How to control the masses! (Methods.) Selene 9 2,309 02-22-2017 05:13 PM
Last Post: Chrisis4ever
  Free Ebook on Manipulation Techniques Tera 2 441 11-08-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Holodot
  My introduction to the world of human manipulation Oldskool. 24 3,640 08-27-2016 08:56 AM
Last Post: Krishna
  Blackbird's Top Books for Human Manipulation Blackbird 4 1,978 08-27-2016 08:54 AM
  Human Manipulation Books [Downloads] Sythor 21 7,874 08-27-2016 08:51 AM