Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Energy Manipulation - Articles
02-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Energy Constructs can be defined as psionic objects created for the intention of performing a task. In our community, we sometimes refer to energy constructs as “shields”, “energetic shields”, “psiballs”, energy constructs, or simply, constructs.

Energy Construct Basics
This article explains the very basics of energy constructs. What are energy constructs? What are realistic goals for a beginner in energy manipulation? What is a Psiball? What are grounded and centering? What is scanning? This article is great for those that are just beginning practice in Psionics and learning psychic abilities.

Basic Energy Management
This is a lengthy article which details basic energy management. This is an “essential read”. This article talks about passive techniques that affect psi output, active techniques and how they affect psi output(such as meditation), microcharging / energy focusing, charging, field repair, ambient energy, energy efficiency.

Shelling
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. This article should be read after the article “Detailed Psiball Creation”. It talks about how to “shell” psiballs/constructs(shells have the purpose of holding psiballs/constructs together). This article also discusses the importance of density, how to create a shell, and a section that details how you know its “shelled”.

Basic Programming, Where it All Begins
This is an great article. It can act as an alternative/supplement article for basic energy programming. It can be used in conjunction with “Basic Energy Programming”, by Hech, or as a substitute if you are having trouble with Hech’s methods.

Is Energy Manipulation Needed for Psychokinesis?
This article takes a scientific approach to a controversial area within the Online Energy Community(OEC). It is very well written, and should be required reading for all new practitioners of Psionics. It highlights the importance of realizing that almost all of the abilities in Psionics are related.

Designing Constructs
This article should be read after an article detailing basic energy programming. “Designing Constructs” includes information on the basic aspects of construct design, appearance, design in function, using symbolism, and other programming methods.

Binding Constructs to Objects
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. This article is an intermediate article that focuses on the applications of binding constructs to objects, how visualization can be used to bind constructs to objects, the shell melting technique, “weaving” constructs, linking constructs to objects, and the vacuum technique.

Advanced Energy Manipulation and Programming
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. This article is advanced in nature, and includes information on electromagnetic field theories, psychoenergetics, seeing and affecting patterns, advanced manipulation, crowd control, advanced programming, and more effective shielding. Please have an extensive background in construct design and creation before moving on to this article.

Constructs for Newbies
Constructs for newbies is a very basic guide on creating constructs, intended for the new practitioner of psionics / psychic abilities. You should read “Basic Energy Management” before reading this article, and should be proficient at basic psiball creation. It talks about subtle energy, what a construct is, why you should create constructs, construct sentience, the basics of programming, visualization, tactile and spatial awareness, gathering energy, externalizing internal energy.

Detailed Psiball Creation
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. Detailed Psiball creation is essential beginners reading(read this after “Energy Construct Basics”. Beginners should focus on creating psiballs before moving on to creating and programming constructs. This article talks about visualization and imagination, and its effects on Psiball creation, and includes information on how to create a psiball, and how to destroy a psiball.

Shielding 101
This article should be read after obtaining a firm grasp on creating basic psiballs. It details on the practical application of shields, basic shield creation, and the bubble shield.

Beneath the Construct
This article takes an interesting approach to basic construct programming. It is an original article that deserves a dedicated read even from the most experienced psionic / psychic practitioners.

Basic Energy Programming
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. This article should be read along with “Constructs for Newbies”. It elaborates more on the programming aspect on constructs. This article includes information on basic programming, the corruption of psiball programming, regular visualization, tactile visualization and conceptual visualization, and words and phrases to “tag” to specific acts of programming.

Field Refinement
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. This is an essential skill for those that design constructs. This article includes information on how to ground, center, cleanse your field, and why you should participate in these activities.

Three Easy Steps to: Flaring
This article is only intended for those who have succeeding in creating and programming detailed constructs. It is a short introduction to learning how to flare.

And much more..
Code:
http://www.psionicsonline.net/energy-manipulation-articles/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi....

Energy can be easily be converted from one form to another form....!!!!
08-06-2012, 10:27 PM
What? You signature is "Goodbye " does that mean you left for good?
Well incase you do come back im going to comment.
Why hasn't anyone really comment besides one person on this thread.

[Image: T600a.jpg]
08-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Because this thread was made, then forgotten about in the beginnings of wizard forums when no one was really interested in energy manipulation.

Good job bumping it. And yeah, Kn1ght left a while ago, as far as I'm aware.
08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
(08-07-2012 07:32 AM)Romantic Wrote:  Because this thread was made, then forgotten about in the beginnings of wizard forums when no one was really interested in energy manipulation.

I am still here just dont post, you got a problem with that? .
08-07-2012, 08:10 AM
(08-07-2012 07:53 AM)Kn1ght Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 07:32 AM)Romantic Wrote:  Because this thread was made, then forgotten about in the beginnings of wizard forums when no one was really interested in energy manipulation.

I am still here just dont post, you got a problem with that? .

You should post. There's a severe lack of good contributors. Just look at our newest "wizard".
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
I hope you're being double-sarcastic, Romantic.

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
08-07-2012, 12:41 PM
(02-04-2012 09:17 AM)Kn1ght Wrote:  Detailed Psiball Creation
This article was archived on Psionics Online from UPC with the permission of Float. Detailed Psiball creation is essential beginners reading(read this after “Energy Construct Basics”. Beginners should focus on creating psiballs before moving on to creating and programming constructs. This article talks about visualization and imagination, and its effects on Psiball creation, and includes information on how to create a psiball, and how to destroy a psiball.
So i was going some looking into Psiballs and does this Image Sought of relate to Psiballs in some way?
[Image: psiball7-04.png]

[Image: T600a.jpg]
08-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Can't believe I never noticed this thread. This is a great resource. Thanks, Kn1ght.

[Image: rumbasmall.jpg]
You misunderstand me. I said that everything happens for a reason. I never said that everything that happens has a purpose.
09-15-2012, 05:47 AM
I am new here and enjoying the conversations . Really I am thinking that here I am with human being or any other species . I got a lot of things which are not applicable for human and may be for other species of the earth . I am really afraid . Please ensure that you all talking are of human being . And I want to know about energy manipulation . Because I want to do my one .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You and Your Body [Energy Manipulation in the Body] Svarog 13 2,490 01-30-2017 05:35 AM
Last Post: The Sorcerer-King
  Energy Manipulation: A Pocket Guide Crow 25 6,609 01-11-2017 05:59 PM
Last Post: Wild Card
  Soul Manipulation [Voodoo] Faust 21 1,908 12-07-2016 03:37 AM
Last Post: Hagen Van Horne
  save sexual Energy jon20000 3 823 12-01-2016 02:35 AM
Last Post: aries
  Working with energy Kwanite3000 3 332 11-03-2016 02:47 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra